Be HONEST with me Sup Forums

Will the British people REALLY vote for a Brexit on June 23rd next week?

I don't want shallow answers like "maybe" or "don't know".

I want you to answer like you REALLY mean it, like you'll actually kill yourself if your prediction turned out to be wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khH0f4umbDk
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36515680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying the decision is relevant to the world either way

you brits sure inflate your sense of importance

I have faith they will, for some reason, Anglos have actually seen the cancer that is the EU, thanks to Based Nigel

yes, we will.

>Will the British people REALLY vote for a Brexit on June 23rd next week?
Doesn't matter. You really don't believe in voting/elections, right?

I really hope we don't but I've a horrible feeling that we will

I have faith it will be a Yes.
Don't fucking falter frogposter.

It is relevant for Europe.

who the fuck thinks world ends when elections are held?

this fight is eternal, win or lose, you will continue fight for justice and fighting for it requires intelligence

Yes, but it is followed by immediate punishment. I am deleting my facebook account that day, and, if you've been lurking, my Facebook account status has a curse to it kind of like in death note. Whenever I deactivate, a happening occurs. My deletion will rapidly accelerate events. Save this.

I won't, but I suppose that makes me a modern leper here. Basically no one has actual facts on what would happen if we leave, and that is instability that I can't agree with. I'd rather improve what's there than tear it all down and potentially make our lives more difficult by being in the situation of Norway or Switzerland who pay almost as much as the UK does now, but doesn't get to vote on the laws. Can't change a system from the outside

No-one can say for complete certain because the future is not made up for us to view yet. However with current polling it seems decently likely.

I hope they do.
Despite memes about Germans lording over Europe, the EU is bad for everyone.

I don't know, but it's going to be VERY close. I couldn't imagine more than a few percent.

The hatred towards the EU is immense in most of England. The only thing we can do is contribute: don't forget to Vote Leave!

Can someone explain what the UK plans to do if Brexit passes? Serious question.

You're not going anywhere nige

Even if the people see through all the obvious pro EU propaganda the ((powers that be)) can always just fix the vote again. See Austria

There isn't a very solid plan as it currently stands. If we vote to leave we have 2 years before we actually leave to sort that out

Fear/status quo is a more powerful factor when actually voting vs. responding to polling.
Heart says yes, brain says no. Lead isn't stable enough.

I've got loads of beers ready for a PARTY (or whiskey to drown sorrows)!
After that... who cares senpai? The lefty butthurt and such is good enough 4 me desu ngl.

>not wanting your UKbros to uncuck themselves

apparently shift all their export from the EU to the USA at least according to the pro-brexit guys I talk to with their EU trade deficit which will be super cheap for everyone because no more VAT.

The entire future of the EU depends on it, you don't even need to look into it to realize that either.

Hope you do, but think "mail in ballots" will guarantee remain

"If voting changed anything, they wouldn't let us do it"

britain will vote to leave but outcome of poll will be stay...

HAHAHA of course not, why would anything good happen? Stupid fag.

Nobody really knows. The government (who instruct the civil service) are for Remain so if any advance planning/'redteaming' has been done they aren't sharing it.

One of my criticisms of Tory "Leavers" is that they didn't find ways of forcing them to do this (e.g., via the HoC Library which is more a research organisation than a room with books in).

look at the shill
all shills are kikes, post holohoax busting anti kike memes in every shill thread while sageing
if your going to kill your self do your best impression of an arab near the most powerful enemy you can find

51st State

I will and I know plenty of English people who will, the likelyhood is that the majority of England will vote leave while Wales, Scotland and N.Ireland will vote to remain.

I hope we will, but I think we won't. If we don't I'm not killing myself, I'm just getting set to go elsewhere and watch my country burn from afar.

youtube.com/watch?v=khH0f4umbDk

>Will the British people REALLY vote for a Brexit on June 23rd next week?
No. I wish you would, I wish you all the good fortune in the world starting with next week, but I don't see it happening. You're just going to disappoint me like you always do.

>he thinks it's not happening
literally the only reason there'll be a no vote is if it's rigged (which it probably will be)

I'm voting to stay in.

In just a few days there's been a capital outflow of more than £100 Billion, it'll get worse if the Brexisters gain support.

Immigration will get worse when France stops checking passports at French ports meaning the immigrants will be on UK soil and claiming assylum.

We're Royally fucked if we leave.

>>implying the decision is relevant to the world either way

Just like you guys and the presidential election, Hillary is going to become president and then you will become just as cucked as we are. Enjoy it while it lasts mate because it all goes downhill from here.

Scary man. No idea what's coming if this Brexit thing goes through. I feel for you UK cucks.

The whole negotiate with the EU on terms thing is weird to me also. If you don't want to be in the EU, why do you need to make terms with them about anything?

Well play nice if you do and leave at that.

I wish Americans would stop pretending they know shit about this vote and the EU in general

Good Sup Forumsster

enough with the hostility, we're all in the same boat at this point.

Hillary and the EU scum WILL be working together.

>5th largest economy
>5th largest army
>Best universities in world
>one of the fastest growing economies on earth

>y-you brits are irrelevant

its gonna be rigged just like Austria unless it's a win by an overwhelming margin. If it's 45-55 it will be rigged

>muh shills
Go to 8gag, please. They ban shills there.

The funny part is that we'd probably get MORE Muslim immigration as a result of Brexit. Less European immigration to balance it out, as well.

Wont happen, even if you vote leave you'll stay. Even if you all vote leave, you'll still stay. The game is rigged, if you want change you are going to need to force it. You wont, thus things wont change.

Where are you even getting this idea? What I've read even if there is increased immigration the quality of migrants will be MUCH superior, and there never really was a contestable white european immigration anyway I'm sure.

this.

yes but it will be rigged just like the austrian election

It's extremly relevant to the continued existence of the EU

Indeed.

Before the single market allowed free movement, our immigrants came from North Africa, the Carribbean, india, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.

Now, most people who migrate to the UK and white Polish and Irish Catholics.

Brexiters want the coons and pakis back?

I mean, WTF are they thinking?

Immigration is a shit argument really. You will stem the whites coming from EU and instead be importing more muslims from India and Pakistan. Immigration - emigration = 10k is impossible. The unskilled parasites who are on welfare now won't magically want to do low income jobs, or spend 6+ years and a ton of money to get a high skill job.

Don't worry m8, we've been here before. Pretty much most of the time now I think about it. Its in the national character to say "fuck it" and roll the dice every fifty or so years for the last 1000 years.
Even the Germans said this in the Der Spiegel special issue on the Brexit.

see
We'd get way fewer people from places like Poland which would give the government more room to allow in people from the Middle East, Pakistan etc. I don't care if they're doctors, I'd still prefer the European immigration.

I really fuck hope you guys do. Dont make the same mistake we did when it comes to voting

They won't, the EU will use that as an argument for even more EU

no, youll be free and well have trump. well get together and have beers and cookout and well show you how to shoot guns again.

Relevant to Europe, consequently globally relevant. The UK still has the 5th largest economy I'm pretty sure.

This.

I prefer white Polish people whose kids will be indestinguishable from Englsh kids within a generation than blacks from the West Indies and India.

Leaving the EU will mean more blacks and browns in the country.

voting matters?

> 5th richest country in the world by GDP
> 2nd most influential country by most soft power estimates
> 1 of 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council with a veto on numerous potential US foreign policy goals (irrelevant because of the so-called "special relationship" I know)
> implying

In all seriousness a lot of people are downplaying the importance of us leaving the world's largest free trade area. Perhaps people in the US don't appreciate what this could mean for the future of the EU and the world but this is like New York, Texas or California deciding against being in the young United States.

I just want more Eastern European qts in my country.

I've not spoken to a single person who is voting out. I don't know that many Brits though.

Yes. A superstate may emerge in the future, but the state Merkel and her cronies envisage is not the benevolent entity that respects the sovreignty of it's citizens.

I hope that we shall leave the EU. I understand, there may be hardship, but I will be content knowing that we will work through such hardship and forge a brighter future for all of us, freedoms intact, sovreignty inviolate.

In the case of 2003 for Sweden and 2000 for Denmark, where it says "accepted", does that mean the EU respected the referendum's outcome?

They will.
The PM or parliament will propose some half-measure clause that "allows" the UK to slowly pull out with some concessions and negotiations behind closed doors. They will be told that pulling out is harder than it seems.
meanwhile, years later....

I really want UK to leave so I can watch the EU collapse.

My sister surprised me when she said she was voting exit, felt based

Then you should change that by convincing the ones you do know to vote leave.

The EU commissioners know what's best for us, let them have all the power.
Unelected EU government, when?

enjoy those 5 million new EU passport holders heading to Britain if we vote Remain

>y-you are not relevant
>USA USA USA

Yeah, just the 5th economy in the world, 2nd most european economy, 3rd oldest european country, one of the two countries which gave birth to yours.

Go back on Sup Forums or /r9k/, that's where your belong.

Which ones?

Can't wait till every country in the EU is finally run by the shadow cult (that live in $100 billion habbening bunkers) that it deserves

only when by voting you don't mean casting ballots but supersonic jacketed lead between the eyes of the governing elite

Yes. The Brexit vote is pretty much assured at this point, unless outright rigging were employed.

Whether or not the Tories fluff the negotiations in the next two years is still in question however.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36515680
but they said if we left it could be the end of all western political civilisation

>TFW Brits leave the EU
>TFW their economy gets stronger as they stop spending millions of dollars a day to stay in a shitty union
>TFW they can control their borders
>TFW Stay fags will shout MUH TARRIFS!
>TFW job growth will happen as the UK will have to rely on itself to produce what it needs

British empire when?

>tfw we legalize weed
>tfw all those new jobs and tax revenue

Rebuild the empire and send the shitskins back where they belong.

>MFW hundreds of thousands of leave ballots are 'spoiled'.

Yes it seems keeping your own currency is not that big of a deal to them , you also still have the pound

If you Britbongs still believe in no taxation without representation (as we did/do) then you should get out of an institution that has no accountability to your people.

Soon, mate, soon.

I'm actually starting to believe it could happen, as long as everyone doesn't shit themselves and vote for the status quo on the day like they did with the GE

Cool story, but the consensus among economists is that the British economy would become significantly weaker after Brexit. Saying this won't actually make a difference though because vote leavers don't pay attention to facts.

We'll happily have you boys back, Australian shitposting is gold tier

I believe so yes.
Do i want to stay in the EU? No
Do i want to leave the EU with our CURRENT government? Fuck no, cameron is too stupid

nigger

nyet

>Oh, I'm voting leave.
>WTF u FKIN RACIST?! im literally unable to breathe because of your bigotry.

Gee. I wonder why nobody is telling you they're voting leave...

Yes. Whether we actually leave or the globalists find a way to weasel out of it is another matter. But the vote itself can only go one way at this point.

Never. We'll pull it off. I'm hyped now. Can't black pill me on this issue. We'll be free of this damned union.

>Because I'm American, my ignorance is surely the best and default position.
Your fucking attitude stinks mate.

Hemp is a decent crop. Legalise it, watch the income flow like water.

It better happen, holy shit the UK is held back so much by the EU it isn't funny anymore.

I mean all these stay fags just fucking shout MUH TRADE when it's irrelevant.

>EU =/= whole world

Actually watched this debate where some cuck was complaining to Nigel Farage about MUH EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS THAT THE EU BRINGS US!

a future i can believe in

>shills think that brexit = more Muslims

The whole point is that we only let in people that are not fucking degenerates, so we're more likely to get western migration anyway as most of the Islamic immigration is low quality.

Besides if we stay we'll be flooded with "refugees" by force by the EU.

Vote leave...

No it won't. You mean when Turkey joins and 80m roaches have unbridled access to Britain, because you didn't want 200 poos who actually benefit the country? What about the tens of thousands of Sandpeople we're already forced to take in from the EU (the "Syrians")? You also realise that the Eastern Europeans come here to make money to take back home with them to set up their own businesses right? They very very rarely ever stay. I'm almost positive you're a uni student because nobody else could be so fucking stupid.

>this

gfs parents are hard lefties and we have good debates but I study this shit at uni and the most sophisticated response most people have to "the European Commission is essentially a corporate dictatorship and the majority right-wing parliament is paid by big business to rubber-stamp their free trade agenda" is "yes but the EU has potential to be more than a free trade area blah blah". Is it just me or are left wing views of the EU incredibly naive?

EU is a sinking ship, everybody sees it, the migration crisis just showed the shitshow this union is, we take decision far too slowly and when we take them half of the union does not respect it (see Hungary).
UK, France and Italy are scammed by the eastern countries while Germany makes a shitton of bucks by exporting everything on eurotariff and equipping these shitholes.
Greece and Spain are chocked in austerity by the 4th Reich.
Finally we maintain 56 000 useless parasites in Bruxelles and Strasbourg with astronomical salary who are sold to corporation and stole our sovereignity.
This shit cost us together 63 FUCKING BILLIONS !

Leave and never look back, maybe you will have next 5 harsher years than if you remained but it is still better to leave before the house begins to burn.

Hope this thing will be past history by 2030 for everybody.

the irony of that situation would be amazing

The immigration arguments around this are dogshit on both sides, however this goes it won't solve the problem. The point is A) hurting the EU and leaving the way open for nationalism to continue growing all over Europe and B)just getting people to uncuck themselves in general and demand a solution once and for all. In my view anyway.