Colbert stumps the Trump with Swastika

>The Late Show host Stephen Colbert blasted Donald Trump’s response to the terrorist attack in Orlando, Florida during a Tuesday night sketch in which he drew a swastika to visually connect some of the things the presumptive GOP presidential nominee said during a national security-focused speech the candidate delivered on Monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HWoeM-9ghg
youtu.be/DfiL2hpnmZ0?t=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are crafty but really creatively bankrupt.

Kinda hard to take someone serious that demand his name is pronounced colbear and not what it is, colbert

wow
i am a #Carsonmissile now

this is disgusting (((they))) are trying way too hard

I don't think they have the power that they think they do. Nazi and swastika are finally running out of scare factor

i have to thank the left. the terms nazi and racist have no impact anymore since they overused it so much

Oh look another (((celeberty))) calling Trump Hitler

Anyone else think Colbert doesn't believe what he's saying and he's just doing this to fit in with the new left

What did I miss?
When did the (( ))) meme started?

Colbert report is a leftist psyop.

Trump was right though.
The shooters wife knew about the attack beforehand

>Someone makes an internet program that identifies jew names and puts ((())) around them
>Media blows a gasket about it
>Jews now use ((())) by themselves
We laugh since they're marking themselves with the golden star.

He's an attention whore that will do anything for laughs and shekels.

What's wrong with Nazis?

Truth, the Jews did modern art.

What is "dab"?

Ebonics for nigger "dance" move

Nothing

They protected the white race.

Sneeze and cover your nose with your arm to find out

they lost

WTF
I am a Buddhist and this is offensive. Why does everyone always associate a peaceful symbol with the Nazis. Draw it correctly you shitlords.

The (((echo))) meme comes from the lads at therightstuff.biz, although they are Sup Forumssters as well:

9 minutes:

>Merchant Minute - Daily Shoah Episode 88
youtube.com/watch?v=9HWoeM-9ghg

It's a meme that started on The Right Stuff podcasts/forums. They would use an echo sound effect for Jewish names because it was funny and they are edgy goys, nothing more.

Somebody came up with the (((echo))) brackets in reference to that, it was funny so it became a meme.

This meme spread quickly among the alt right trolls across social media along with the usual nazi iconography and gas chamber references they use to harass and troll jews and cucks.

Eventually some Kikes picked up on this and in typical kike fashion went full paranoid neurotic and wrote a bunch of articles in major publications comparing it to the gold star etc.

Somebody made a simple app called the coincidence detector which automatically put brackets around Jewish names. Google banned it.

The echo meme has spread far and wide.

This is the second major memetic victory from the alt right. Cuckservative was devastating to the neocons, and now the echo brackets are exposing the Jews.

Hope that explained things adequately.

>Swasticas are a symbol of peace

Makes you think.

Yep here he is sucking dick.

youtu.be/DfiL2hpnmZ0?t=21

I don't get it. So he writes things on different ends of the board and then "connects" them by drawing a swastika? How is that in any way clever or creative?

Underrated point. Nobody gives a shit about the Holocaust or slavery anymore. They've called too many people racist for trivial reasons. It's like calling somebody a boogerface at this point. Even the normies are getting tired of that shit.

Friendly reminder that we are the normies now

Why did Hitler pick the Swastika, of all things?

All the sources I can find for the history of the symbol seem to agree that before Hitler used it, it was primarily an Eastern thing, with some pagan peoples using it as some kind of warding decoration.

Then suddenly, Nazis

It's what Glen Beck does. Colbert is a satirist.

I believe he's trying to mimic the Glenn Beck type ranting. He used to do that "connecting different words on a board" thing a lot on Fox.

Kind of a miss since Glenn is a #NeverTrump stooge. Most of the ammo they had was against the cuckservatives honestly, now that they're on the same side it all got muddled.

It symbolizes peace for the white race. I guess he just liked it.

Interesting image there. I wouldn't put Sup Forumss influence nearly that high, those are some optimistic assumptions. But there is no doubt that this board is much more important than people think.

>Fearmongers that Trump is a Nazi to claim Trump is fearmongering

Days without Jewish tricks:0

Honestly really sad to see Colbert devolve into a paid jester once he lost his creative team.

Not even worth these dubbz

The caste system in india was instituted by white Aryans who conquered the fuck out of the poos in pre history.

>(((cbs)))

>MAYBE IF I SHOUT VERY LOUDLY INTO MY ECHO CHAMBER I CAN CHANGE PEOPLE'S MINDS

Just goes to show that you can't trust anyone in media, nobody is "based," they are all puppets being manipulated to push some bullshit on you.

You'd be suprised user. There are alot of normal people who share the same beliefs. They just hide it because they donvt want the lives ruined by totliatarian lefties and dindu oilspillers

>I decide what other peoples names should be and sound like
>if they disagree then they are wrong
You're a faggot

>makes a shooting into a ratings idea

wewe....

CarsonArson****

ITS INCONCEIVABLE TO THINK SOMETHING IS GOING ON WHEN THERES MUSLIM PURITANICALS DOING BAD THINGS

The media are inadvertently doing the work of legitimizing Nazism by speaking the truth and calling it Nazism.

I look at that graphic and see the Swastika as the solution.

coughing after smoking weed dance that hillary does

That's it, Colbert is on the list for the day of the rope.

Why, it's almost as if there needs to be another holocaust to give it back the oomph.
Nazis are gone, but who else is there that is able and willing to gas the kikes?

Is Colbert even funny anymore?

What a shame

look at it

>the (((alt-right)))

Colbert's anti-semitic!

Colbert is a far-left SJW nutjob, if anything he's holding down his power level, but you can see a ghlimpse of it when he whines about evil white males and triggering penises, or when he shills for Hillary with the subtlety of a freight train.

We get is Trump = Hitler

That doesn't have the effect you are hoping

Looks like a humanoid crow being retarded.

Not gonna lie

I kinda like how this looks

Sad that I actually liked him and Jon Stewart when they had their block on Comedy Central. At least they poked fun at both sides of the political spectrum.

Shh... Only shilling now...

>no source video
I need something to entertain me, user. Let he poke holes in this faggot's argument.

This isn't Nazi swastika, this is a sun symbol.

This is Nazi swastika:

Liberals are always revitalising comedy with fresh jokes. They make it seem so effortless. I mean; "Trump is a Nazi" is simple, yet genius in its impact.

I give up these instructions are shit.

Instructions unclear...

Am I supposed to see anything or is this an ebin trole?

Is it the shadow on the guys jacket on the right?

simply returning the sentiments.