Let's do a Trump vs Hillary thread going

Let's do a Trump vs Hillary thread going.
Who is a better candidate and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

------------------------------------------------------------------

HILLARY 2020

Fo' More Yea's

------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump

The people up top need to see they can't control democracy as well as they think they can

>bad judgement
>implying the whole destabilization of the middle east and now refugee crisis weren't planned

He's dying Jim. And you can't stop it.

i'm surprised this person wasn't censored and banned for "hatespeech"

Trump is not-hillary, so not-hillary is always better than hillary.

Trump wins by default

Trump has already lost the election unfortunately by being utterly unelectable. There is no other reasonable candidate but hillary in November, no point speculating.

KEK is behind trump

kill yourself

>one is comically bad
>one is legitimately evil
Worst election since Ford/Carter.

I think he may have been blocked by a lot of people because he is no longer getting responses at the same rate he was before. He will just make a new account later. The only hard part will be liking all those news sites again so he can get his response in first every time they post something stupid. But he showed foresight by copying the list of sites he had liked, so it won't be too hard. Might take 5 or 10 minutes.

>unelectable

sure buddy

Hillary is a felon.

/thread

>Trump
>virtually no actual hard policy decisions or plans laid forth
>Flip flops in the same day sometimes if what he said doesn't go over well after being deliberately vague
>Currently under investigation for bilking idiot rubes out of their money

>Hillary
>put forth hard policy positions, wants to continue obama's (mildly) successful stuff
>flip flops over period of years to go with current political climate
>currently under investigation number 12356232 that will find nothing because it's a right wing sham like every other one

I don't like either but I'll hold my nose and vote hillary because at least she's a fucking leader and not a blow up doll that spouts catchphrases and panders to idiots with truly terrible ideas.

>70% total disapproval rating
yeah i'd consider that fairly unelectable, trumpcuck

Hillary has the same disapproval rating.

Trump has a much higher percentage of lead in males than Hillary has of females.

If you think he's unelectable you are both wrong and a retard.

If you think he's got anywhere near being a shot at pres you're wrong and a retard. Hillary's disapproval rating while high is still at only 50%

/thread

>You don't /thread your own comment
You new here?

/thread

>Known Citizenry Death Tolls**

>Hillary: 200+
>Trump: 0

>**excluding sacrifices to Kek

You decide.

Why would you have to hold your nose if they're all shams? :^)

Hillary Clinton lieing every second

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Donald Trump being consistent since 1980

youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U

>The flip flop maymay

Hillary is at -21 Trump is at -33.

It is not a lead at all. Besides, what makes you think that the people who are unfavorable towards Trump will simply vote for Hillary?

That is not the case.

>currently under investigation number 12356232 that will find nothing because it's a right wing sham like every other one
You're missing the part where it is being investigated by the FBI, which is not a political organization.
>wants to continue obama's (mildly) successful stuff
She does not want to do that. She has very interventionist policies compared to Obama.
You also forgot to mention her money laundering schemes.