>i hope some day that you will join us
>and the whites will live as one

there no more retarded commie shit

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/john-lennon-anticipate-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>strong independent leaders
>Elect

fucking discgusting neo liberal. no " leader" will ever have the peoples interest. we need community

I sense a lot of bitterness in this post. Accept the things you cannot change user

what do you expect from a retarded leftist?

snopes.com/john-lennon-anticipate-donald-trump/

Trumptards fabricating a quote? Color me surprised.

i expected him to endorse a more ethical politcal system like communism or anarchism

>snopes
Might as well link CNN. Enjoy your tap water.

It's not a real quote.

Low quality bait.

I also find it interesting that of all people who could have possibly have said that, they thought John Lennon would be the one that people would pay attention to.

They're Donald Trump supporters. They think shouting fake news over and over again and calling people soyboys is political discourse.

Enjoy your BPA poisoning from plastic bottles

I want shareblue shills to leave. Snopes is extremely unreliable.

Shareblue != Snopes.

Like it or not honey CNN and Snopes are a million times more credible than Infowars and The_Donald. Anyone who isn't severely retarded knows this.

>t. Ben Shapiro

youre either a 15 year old who just started Sup Forums and learnt all the "Cool" words to seem different at school or a NEET(another lil buzzword for ya ;)) who is extremely unlikable to any normal human

>1981
But he died in 1980 you dummies

you're such a fucking loser OP go outside

shitty thread

I found OP's youtube account.

libtards absolutely btfo. how will they ever recover??

lol he actually thought it deserved a stand-alone thread

"End Christian culture but please preserve jews because they were oppressed by the evil nazis''
Thats all you need to be a successful musician
Lenon released records with songs like "Daddy daddy I miss you mom didn't want me :( plz listen to my rebel song I'll tell the world I hate you" and people bought by the millions

Y'know, it's really hard to take a shit poster seriously when they post a meme of John Lennon with a quote from 1981.

>no " leader" will ever have the peoples interest.
ahem

John Lennon was an average musician but was significantly more adept at beating his wife.
/thread

This is so embarrassing. It's literally a portal into me in high school. Please stop now OP.

Libtards resigned!!

Holy fucking shit dude

when you troll a libtard epic style

>calls him a conservative
>is actually a racist
what did he mean by this?

Noice

>She was just thirteen
>You know what I mean
>And the way she looked was beyond compare
>You libtards dont understand how much I cared
>When I saw her standing there

it's a ploy
OP is actually the most liberal of them all
by disguising himself as a 'conservative' and spreading racist values across the internet, OP is derailing the conservative movement and directing it towards the sewer, as naturally people will see these racist values associated with the word 'conservative', thus making voting conservative harder to do without that feeling of 'i'm voting with the racists' clouding their judgement

nice going, OP, you'll crumble the conservatives yet

I can't believe someone like OP isn't aware of how cringy that shit that he wrote is. I seriously hope that you're an edgy 14-15 year old because otherwise you should just end it now OP.

Don't you have a fallout shelter to cower in?