The sky turned greenish and ultrabright and something just fucking fell to the ground and now there is black smoke what...

the sky turned greenish and ultrabright and something just fucking fell to the ground and now there is black smoke what the actual fuck, is this a terrorist attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crevillent
diarioinformacion.com/vega-baja/2017/05/17/fuerte-estruendo-despierta-siesta-vega/1895396.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pepper ur Angus, OP
You're about to get PROBED.

well the smoke is gone

what a weird thing anons
i don't think it was the moors, this is a tiny village with no interest, no one is going to send us a missile

Get up close to check out what it is.

Can I post your pic on Reddit?

that's like 1km away at least
i don't have a car

my dad says it must be some retard that burned up his countryside by mistake

but i'm close to the window and i perfectly saw a green missile like going straight into there

>meteorite
no news, someone else must have seen it
>military test went wrong
maybe?

for what purpose?

Loh chiquilloh con loh petardoh

Everything is OK now

Also I think the thing came from this direction (plus: rate my views)

Could have been a meteorite but a blown transformer is most likely.

>blown transformer
possibly this, didn't think about it. when they explode they make colours, i've seen it in videos

I hope it's neurotoxin.

Call the airport, maybe a patriot missile operator accidentally an airliner.

>That greenish sky behind the clouds
RIP OP, the letal gas has been liberated

thats 15 min walk

Green and purple are the most common. They sometimes shoot vertically which would look like something falling.

One blew near me once at night, I thought it was the second coming, scared the shit out of me.

It's the EU tax agency coming to collect.
Time to start removing your roof tiles.

I think that's what happened user, especially when there's no news. A meteorite would have been seen in more than one village.

>driving a car for a measly 1 km

Get off your ass and start investigating private Fatso

looks like some shithole in middle-east
show yourself proxyfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crevillent

Most likely. Next time your down there ask about power outages.
Also, your village looks like Aleppo from your window. Even without the rising smoke and failing electric grid.

I know this area is pretty poor and isolated

look at my 2017 internet connection based on 90's standarts (4mb when lucky, 35eu/month)

My area is also poor and isolated

>1 chance at life
>be born in a desertic village out of the range of god's hand stuck in the feudal ages
>too poor to move to another place
SUCKS

(p.s that flag is for the city of alicante, which is pretty poor as well compared to other spanish cities but is light years ahead of my village)

The only difference between my village and a 19th century New World settlement is cars, unreliable electricity, and internet.

>The only difference between my village and a 13th century islamic settlement is 90's cars, unreliable electricity, and absolutely shitty internet

My province has to receive yearly payments from other wealthy western provinces or we would descend into Africa-tier poverty.

Mine is already Africa-tier poverty

Its Moctezuma's revenge

>green missile

probably the spanish army preparing for the civil war in catalonia in a few weeks.

this
prepare ur ANO, OP

I'm not that far from San Javier's military base tho

also some months ago they used some planes and broke the barrier of sound making the entire area shake like if it was an earthquake

diarioinformacion.com/vega-baja/2017/05/17/fuerte-estruendo-despierta-siesta-vega/1895396.html

>The only difference between my village and a 19th century New World settlement is cars, unreliable electricity, and internet.

Same here, i just wish the internet didn't exist.

war is coming

fucking finally

>meteorite
you'd have heard the sonic boom if it was that close to you

>Alicante
>Pretty poor

Seriously? B-but a friend of mine lived there, he sent me pics and the place looks amazing. he even had the beach near, and everything looks so clean overthere.

Being third worlder sucks.

he fooled you
alicante sucks, it's dirty and the beaches smell like putrefaction