Golden retrievers deployed to Orlando to comfort shooting survivors

foxnews.com/health/2016/06/14/golden-retrievers-deployed-to-orlando-to-comfort-shooting-survivors.html
Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZphsDKnLTPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cats are cuter than dogs tho

Subtle jab at Muslims who consider dogs unclean?

i think they should deploy one to my house

Poor things will end up dildo retrievers.

>Its time to ban assault retrievers

That is literally the most wrong thing anyone has ever said.

Great dog breed. Along with German Shepherds.

Wow. That's haram. How insensitive

Why are golden retrievers always smiling? Why are they so nice?

t.muhhamad

Cats are cuter. Dogs are more friendly

That's cute as hell, also

It doesn't matter because dogs are more intelligent and responsive, and they have a better grasp on human communication. Dogs recognize tone of voice, facial expressions, body language, etc.

They're also bigger, more active, and soft. They are much more friendly than cats, it's not about how cute they are. From a strictly pragmatic standpoint, dogs provide superior comfort.

They can give comfort, so I do not see the problem.
Great therapie dogs and very kind creatures.

Dogs have always had these kind of jobs. They are in hospitals too.

NO DON'T MUSLIMS HATE DOGS YOU'LL JUST START ANOTHER SHOOTING YOU FOOLS

Good doggers.

Dogs are shit tier pets and animals.

Based on what?

cute dogs. The one of the left looks just like the one my uncle lost recently. RIP pupper.

Therapy dogs are fine, and goldens are a sweet breed. Only buttmad saracens would have a problem with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZphsDKnLTPI

i hate golden retrievers. when i was younger my parents had to babysit one for our friends and it attacked our dog.

and even recently, the dog park i take my 7 month old dobie to theres a guy with a pack of 6 fat goldens that just assault the other dogs. i have to take my dobie out of there because they chase him into a corner and try to attack him.

retrievers are cute as hell

All pets are shit tier

Who said that there was a problem with cute doggies

>liking a womans pet

Why do they send golden retrievers and not the dogs of peace for these things? All dogs are equal. These people are being breedist. Literally triggered right now.
#Notallpitbulls

BAN AASSULT DOGS

Kek.
Pit bull are ugly as shit

>Words never said by anyone
"Man, that golden retriever is an asshole."

Get that god damn nigger dog out of this board of peace

German Shepards an excellent breed but are too high-energy. They can be great but they require training.

A lot of Golden Retrievers in the US have lost their working instincts and for that reason they make more reliable family pets and comfort dogs.

Not Irish, senpai. I couldn't care less.

You fuck right off pits are fucking angelic dogs

Rate my puppers

Get back to Africa then

while I prefer cats, therapy dogs are extremely effective

they're literally the dindus of the canine world

t. violent killer pitbull

t. Jeb

can we not turn this thread into more crying about pitbulls

>German Shepards an excellent breed but are too high-energy. They can be great but they require training.
You just need to have a lifestyle that they fit into. Anyone living an active life out in the countryside would do well with a german shepherd. Oh and you need to be used to dogs and have a modicum of intelligence since they're smart, big and independent dogs.

Pic unrelated: my second favorite breed

CUTE
U
T
E

Pitbulls are wonderful dogs, they just should not be used as a "family" dog. They are very defensive of the owner and the smallest thing they don't know can set them off, for example like screaming in wierd tone or shit like that.

you dog is a cuck

You sure showed me, anglo filth.
10/10 puppers, user. I'm a bit jelous

Nobody deploys the cat squad when people are traumatized because cats are assholes.

No one cries about pitbulls. They point out that no one should own them. The crying is from retards who own them.

Jesus Christ,keeps the dogs away from the faggots

Why not give those faggots something to defend themselves with against mudslimes?

We should send them to Mosques too...

>golden retrievers are pitbulls
OK, Muhammad.

no constantly posting
>FUCKINGPITBULLSIHATETHEMFUCKINGPITBULLNIGGERS

is literal autism

Vikings used them to herd sheep. They're pretty tough for a small dog. May bark constantly though.

you have to go back, muhammad.

They have the power to see the world's destruction , they are happy because they now when the ride ends

T. Mongol

should've just tell them to eat the faces of every islam jihadist.

I always knew golden retrievers were fag-enablers.

when I was in college my school would do this during finals week. also gave out free massages shit was awesome

>screaming in a weird tone turns dog into a killer
>wonderful dog

Fucking pick one you shitlord

>Golden retrievers
>the whites of the dog race
THAT'S RACIST

>No one cries about assault weapons. They point out that no one should own them. The crying is from retards who own them.

Thats how retarded you sound.

Hopefully.

Nice!

>not comforting with lions who will eat kebab if required

When your grandma's poodle or pomeranian attacks someone, it doesn't make it into the news because they have no power.

good thing were aren't in canada.alot of traumatized dogs

Islamophobic as fuck, yo.

Skäller den mycket?

t. shitskin

Is there absolutely anyone in US that isn't milking the Orlando shooting for its own media exposition?
>I survived a shooting therefore I need to hug a dog
Then, it will be followed by
>gazillion talk shows with survivors
>million "how to survive in a shootout" books by self proclaimed experts
>fake outpours of emotions by everyone, especially cable news reporters

America is disgusting as always.

alpacas are cuter

Not a killer, just a pissed of dog who feels like he is threatned. And anyone dumb enough not to realise that different dogs have different personalities and uses deserves to get his face torn apart.
Besides what I said applies to almost every dog breed. Or at least the ones who are not lazy pieces of shit

Found a pic of you online.

pls rate my doggies

My cousin had one, she was a lovely dog. Never hurt anyone, just wanted to cuddle and play all the time. Died of old age a few years back. Dogsat her a couple times, we always had fun. She'd curl up on the floor and watch me play video games, or sit on the couch next to me quietly.

both are equally cute you faggot but cats are pricks, dogs can be your best friend

8/10, prime doggos right there. They related?

10/10 can I have them?

kys

11/10 would pet and say good boy/girl

no they aren't, that was taken a year ago and they look completely different now, the pup is so lithe and streamlined whereas the old man has always been a lumbering oaf
no but you can have another picture of them

big ones a boy little ones a girl

Great specimens either way. Haven't had my own dog since I was a kid, would love to get another.

>implying I'm not a grill :^)

>million "how to survive in a shootout" books by self proclaimed experts

Thats a great idea. Im gonna do one myself.

>You see, mass shoters have a preset kill limit. If you are fast and are one of the first to get out by one of the exits holding the door closed will give the mass shoter a huge amount of defenseless victims to reach his kill limit. After reached you can simply walk away knowing that the mass shoter is not going to go after you.
>Based on a true Orlando story

thanks mate. These are my mums dogs but I got the old man when I was 16. I probably won't have any of my own until I have kids, growing up with dogs is the best.

Fucking hang yourself. Just fucking hang yourself right now.

fucking reindeer lobyists

>give dogs to gays
>gays probably fuck the dogs / get fucked by the dogs

Good idea.

dogs are haram

It was nice when I had mine, but I guess there was a disagreement between my parents, so she was given to someone else. Got a cat eventually. He's a nice cat and I love the little guy, but I want a dog again.

there not canadians

Great for stress relief, innit?

we had one that had to be given away too, he was a great dog but a massive pain in the arse. Sucks losing a pet like that.

Yeah, it was upsetting. I was only a little kid and I really, really wanted a dog. It's been over 20 years, poor thing's probably long-since passed away.