How do you feel about leftists dishonoring the memory of people who died in war?

How do you feel about leftists dishonoring the memory of people who died in war?

Other urls found in this thread:

geekwire.com/2011/experiments-video-game-economics-valves-gabe-newell/
store.steampowered.com/stats/content/
youtu.be/19hohCtdJ4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hurr get over it

It's considerably retarded to leave out the two main fucking contenders in a fucking world war

Not caring about video-games and history doesn't make you a leftist...

>Are people getting annoyed about women and blacks not appearing in games?

>Really?

>It's a game. Get over it!

The fucking irony.

and in lieu of them adding some marginal dindu battalion

Wait France and Russia aren't appear in the game?

WW1 WAS FOUGHT IN MOSTLY FRANCE AND RUSSIA

Fucking Sweden

>let's make a realistic game abouT ww1
>let's ignore the two countries responsible for it escalating into what it became
>let's add niggers and women

Left out French and Russians and made sure to put a black GI on the cover. KEK!

Blame the executives.

Maybe they're trying to get the black kids who buy Madden and NBA to get into a WW1 game.

Not caring about history does make you a leftist

Nuke sweden please.

Don't forget the Arab woman solider in a random fucking dessert

i think the dude said they were in there, just not in the demo they showed.

leaving out russia makes sense if they dont want to include the eastern front in the game. having the main game take place in france without the french being included is an insult

Shoving blacks and women into inappropriate and historically inaccurate situations is different than excluding the two countries where most of WWI took place in.

They are obviously saving them for the DLC

That's how game work now, you pay 50 shekels for the game and then you pay 15 shekels for a DLC or you pay another 50 shekels for ''premium'' or ''season pack'' and get all the DLC's for 10-20% less.

You don't actually get any more game, they just withhold hold of the game from the start so they can sell it to you later.

TL;DR
prepare to get jewed by EA

It's almost like I'm aware of that and pointing out the irony of leftist media in regards to video games.

>Svalbard an Jan Mayen
P rare desu

they care enough about history to change it so it fits their current worldview. DICE already said so in an interview that they were trying to make the game inclusive

>but also do it in a respectful way and an inclusive way, where we portray the different armies - not always as it was, but to portray the multitude of soldiers that fought within the different armies, showing this war in a modern way as part of what DICE believes and what Battlefield believes.
>showing this war in a modern way as part of what DICE believes and what Battlefield believes.

I'm more mad that everyone is going to have fucking SMGs
Seriously, that shit is not WW1.

>paradox games

thanks for pointing that out
nice trips too

It's almost as if he knows that.

HOLY FUCKING STEALTH RARE

It's ok goy, you can buy them as DLC

>leaves out the french in a wwi game
get over it

>doesnt put a gay black transgender in a medieval europe game
omg how could you you racist bastards! misogyny!

Hypocrits

Blackfield is fucking dead.

This just adds salt to the would after that disgraceful verdun memorial.

i apologize for my fellow burger. some of us dont understand irony or sarcasm

Hey faggos
>EA
>not adding other contenders
>but for $15.99 you can add russia and france in the historically accurate DLC

Hey here's an idea.

Make you own fucking ww1 video game if you care so much.
It's not as if there are thousands of ww1 games already available.

But NOOOO it only becomes an issue when EA release it.

>A mostly Frog/Kraut war
>Can't play as a Frog
>But can play as Tyrone from Harlem
>But can play as Salami Habibi from Algiers

Why has no one nuked us yet? For fuck sake, stop torturing us. MAKE IT STOP!

its a game, get over it

This, Its inevitable that they'll sell missing content later on

>Thousands
>Of WWI games

m8...

there also blacks in the german imperial army kek. when they never fought for germany in Europe

>le if you don't want it, do it yourself. STOP COMPLAINING
>thousands
No ahmed, just no...

Harlem Hellfighters fought with the French with French weapons and French helmets.

If you want history read a book. Video games are entertainment. Taking liberties with history to ensure a game is popular and successful is smart business.

You anti-capitalist dumb fucks.

They already confirmed that france will be DLC. Will still buy though, there are not a lot of WWI games

EA has been on my do not buy list for awhile. EA is where franchises go to die.

It's already a given it will be a shitty game.
>EA
>Sweden

How can there be disappointment when expectations are so low?

EA can't just dump every automatic weapon out of an IP that has always had it. The gameplay would change too much. Though to be fair they DID have machine guns at the time just not as small so were really just smudging history not blatantly raping it in the ass.

RARE
A
R
E

Its a fucking video game for children not a war memorial.

Are you fucking stupid or something? Random people can't just go out and make a million dollar game franchise from nowhere because one of the leading makers of war FPS games decides to shit all over history.

Make your own damn country if you're sick of dindus, poo in loos, poles or just being a retarded Brit. Make your own government. Don't complain!

>Taking liberties with history to ensure a game is popular and successful is smart business.

>black people and women make games more popular
>gamers are racist and sexist and won't buy games without white men being the stars

which one is it? the studio in charge is run by people who believe in the "gamers are racist and sexist" argument. explain this

It's been so long since a big name like Battlefield released a historical game instead of futuristic shit that they forgot the butthurt that inevitably ensues from anything but a perfectly historically accurate representation of the conflict

fedorov automat, bergman mp18, Fusil Automatique Modèle 1917 among many.

Not common but they existed

>The history is changed 2 much
Yeah there weren't much auto weapons in WW1 but see >Niggers?
Yeah there were SOME from AMERICA but ultimately not too many
>Muh France and Russia?
This is EA remember DLC until your prostate explodes

Who the fuck is fighting then? Poland with Yugoslavia?

AMERICUHHHH
>FUCK YEAH

>REPRESENTATION MATTERS!!!
>why are you mad we're not representing 2 major contenders in a world war xDDD!!!

when this planet burns, i hope liberals become the tinder

Just look up who the lead game designer is. Protip, it's a first grade SJW who studied political science in Malmö and wrote his thesis on Marxism. Not making this up.

Yeah, I just watched the Gamranx video on BF1 and heard that France and Russia will be DLC.

Russia I can kind of understand...but the majority of WW1 took place in France. The Germans were stalled in France due to trench warfare and historians believe that due to France hosting the majority of WW1, they lost so many young men that it paved the way for their immediate surrender in WW2.

But, I hate white people, so this brings joy to me. :)

Maybe we would've been there had we had a culture of buying games..

Hello Karl-Magnus Troedsson

can you add a server browser into PC version of Star Wars Battlefront?

France confirmed as DLC by the way. EA just confirmed.

You only get jewed if you buy it.

> Why do you care about the French being in BF1 so much?

Wow I don't know, maybe main theatre of war was on the French borders and the French was the third biggest fighting force of the conflict.

>BF1
>about "ww1"
>everyone is running around
>all fully automatic weapons
>tanks everywhere
>planes everywhere
>not a single trench
>everyone is black

Seriously, Halo is more realistic than this garbage.

this was my reaction to the gameplay trailer tbqf fampaii

Something told me to check your flag. Glad I did. Finally gotcha, Jan!

I will boycott it for my Russian and French bros as well. Is Austria even in the game as well? It's sad they missed the mark on this game.

Verdun is a good alternative, since its the only one.

I think it's fucking ridiculous and I will not buy the game. But it's a Swedish developer, I expected nothing else.

AYOOYOYO HOL UP! WE WUZ SOLDIERS AND GENERALS AND SHEEEEIIIIIIIIT! DON BE RAYCISS CRACKA

I wouldn't be surprised kangs n sheit tier niggers designed the game. It's Sweden after all

Theres a german nigger in there.

This will have greater impact because kids learn a lot of history from games.

The Russians getting in the world wars wasn't necessary.

They only fucked shit up for everyone else and raided.

fattie fat fat fat fattie fat

Fuck paradox. Their games are so good, but they just keep jewing out for DLCs.

If they didn't do that, they'd literally be a 10/10

Nice meme.

geekwire.com/2011/experiments-video-game-economics-valves-gabe-newell/
store.steampowered.com/stats/content/

How do these people get into gaming, and why are they getting hired? I'd see those things as HUGE red flags if I was hiring for a company.

The USA should have just been some minor dlc 4 years after launch

Russia is the main reason I don't play F2P games anymore. Doesn't prove u buy games though.

>Doesn't prove u buy games though.

>Russia now outside of Germany is our largest continental European market.

>That’s incredible. That’s in dollars?

> That’s in dollars, yes.

kek...

stop buying anything EA (madden and fifa). boycott them.

>norve commits to stealth rarity

Is it worth visiting in the summer?

>continental European
>outside of Germany

That's really not saying much considering that also leaves out the UK and Russia has a population of 140 millions...

>hurr too many white people in video games
>lol it's just a game
they contradict themselves every other day.

>The USA should have just been some minor dlc 4 years after launch

bingo

Wait, if the French ain't in the game who the fuck is fighting?

I mean, the biggest and most famous battles of ww1 are germany vs france. The trench warfare, so what is mostly portrayed in the scenes we saw, are mainly french vs german.

Are they going to do Paschendale: The Game? Or a whole arc on how a handfull of murricans went in the trench with winchester shotguns when the war was already over?

I want my chassepot, gras, lebel, berthier, 40 years of french gun manufacturing evolution all pushed in a war where nobody had the right ammo and everybody fought for the most recent rifle.

Fuck, I want the senegalese with their "coupe coupe", fighting germans armed with showels in the middle of a gas attack.

But no, we will see mighty murricans and mustached britishs killing mean germans.
And you will like it good goy, remember, only the anglo has history, only the anglo has courrage, only the anglo wins wars.

Disgusting.

Games are like two times (sometimes more) cheaper for us if you count currency conversion, so that means there must be much more sales than from any euro country.

I learned this in BF3, bought the first DLC's like a good goy. Then they just kept pumping them out, then later after everyone had bought those they came with premium card where you get them all and future DLC's but they had already released most of them so it was pointless for the active fans. Gave up on Battlefield after realizing what EA has turned into. It's a shame because I grew up playing 1942 and Vietnam, I loved Battlefield.

I guess they found out how much they can milk games with The Sims where they had 7 different expansions, then applied the same business model to all their products. Fucking jews.

People have so little knowledge of WW1 at this point that the upper management is afraid they won't be able to market the game without making it WW2: The Prequel.

Super fucking disappointing still. Verdun is a decent game but too janky for me to want to play for more than a couple of hours. I'd love to get a WW1 version of Red Orchesta but that's never going to happen with Tripwire going to shit.

Guess no Chauchat for anyone either.

>And you will like it good goy, remember, only the anglo has history, only the anglo has courrage, only the anglo wins wars.

Not always ;DD

>Make game inclusive
>Leave out the the biggest player in the war where most of the battles took place

>Almost the entire western front took place in France
>France had 1,697,000 to 1,737,800 military deaths and 4,266,000 wounded

>Almost the entire eastern front was on Russian soil
>Russia 2,840,000 to 3,394,369 military deaths and 4,950,000 wounded

>Both combined is about 50% of the total of the Entente causalities for the entire war
>And yet they are not in
KeK

Link related

youtu.be/19hohCtdJ4Y

Sneaky cunt
also I agree

thank you based Ian

This. Won't buy because I'm poor af though.

Allies got fucked, lucky for Britain that they could involve the USA into the war or else they would've been raped even harder.

Absolutely disgusting. I know we take the piss out of the frogs but they did a damn good job in WWI. We've been bros ever since. We think they're snooty and they slag off our food but at the end of the day we know we've got each other's backs. Fancy sharing an aircraft carrier or two?

>always wanted ww1 trench simulator
>this game is just like all the other battlefields but with brown and bloom reskin

>>A mostly Frog/Kraut war
Ahem.

Wait. You don't Yar-Har them?

I'm contemplating starting this autistic hobby

They're making a world war 1 game.

Without France and Russia.

okay lmao.