How much screentime does Tarkin gets in Rogue One?

How much screentime does Tarkin gets in Rogue One?

He's literally the only reason I'd go watch this SJW trash flick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking kill yourself.

Neck yourself Sup Forums kid

Too long. Maybe two or three minutes. CGI's just not there yet.

you must go back

You first.

samefag i think

A lot more than I expected. He exists to bully the white supremacist looking dude they keep plastering on the cover.

It's not an SJW flick. No agenda to be found.

Why are you being such a crybaby, don't go see it if you don't like it.

More time than IV, but not by much.

Movie's not really SJW. It's diverse but it feels organic. It's a band of misfits, it makes sense that they're racially diverse.

three minutes

all the scenes with him and vader are going to be uploaded to youtube soon anyway.

so there is no reason to waste money on a ticket

You're triggered by the movie, you need a safe space and trigger warnings to view it. YOU are a fucking SJW you fucking fool.

Nothing was worse than cgi leia holy fuck she looked like the nigger from mafia 3

Kill yourself faggot.

nah they're just sick and tired of Sup Forums shitting up Sup Forums.

He was probably in it for max 7 minutes, but he really made the movie for me, the CGIis a bit jarring at first, but a re-cast wouldn't have done the character justice. Peter Cushing is irreplaceable.

CGI Leia however was unnecessary.

call me again when Sup Forums acts like this and then we can talk about who is triggered or not

youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0

The only part of the film that felt like a parallel to something real was when the durka durka sand people ambush the Stormtroopers on that desert city.

Felt like the film makers wanted us to cheer ISIS killing U.S. forces.

Agreed. Why is this Rebel alliance filled with aliens and brown people. Gross!

I just sat there fidgeting in my chair, muttering to myself, "this is multiKULTralism. this is DIEversity." Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and started yelling "TRUMP!" at the top of my lungs and the ushers told me I had to go. I tried to take a swing at one of them, but I tripped over my cape and fell headfirst into the rail in front of me.

Fucking shit movie.

you don´t own nothing

Sup Forums has a strict open borders policy. everybody that want can come and stay, they shouldn´t need to change for us. we need to change for them

if you don´t like it leave you intolerant bigot

Sup Forums wants everyone to think and act like them they are SJWs

It's you. You're triggered.

You probably have a selection of YouTube videos bookmarked for this very occasion, you baby. You infant. You child.

Is it only me who didnt noticed he was CGI?

fucking wtf, i didnt thought he was dead in real life.

But Leia was so obvious CGI

You are trying WAAAAYYYY too hard buddy.

I actually loved Tarkin's scenes. He completely humiliated Krennic in front of 30 admirals and showed him who the boss was in this gym.

> guy calls diversity wars an sjw trash flick
> 5 anti facist shills immediately come into the thread to whine about le pole and wacism

This is beyond pathetic

nah there are just so many cases
you don´t have to look hard for lefties getting triggered

>You infant. You child
personal attacks? what´s the matter are you triggered again?

Sup Forums.org/rules

kek saved

>to whine about le pole and
>wacism
Where? You guys are soo fucking delicate, go back to your safe space.

No John, you are the SJW

And then John went back to Sup Forums

t. riggered trumpster

I think that the 'uncanny valley' feeling given by the CGI fits perfectly with the Tarkin character.

It literally fits.

You boy. You adolescent. You toddler.

Saw Guerrera is Che Guevera right?

I agree, Peter Cushing was a scary looking and very imposing man, and a re-cast of Tarkin would've been a mistake. The CGI was a bit jarring at first, but I quickly got used to it, I'm sure it'll be patched up on special edition releases in the future anyway.

Its not even that mad mm8, and he gets a fair bit of screentime. The main hero is really felicitys dad who is a strong white male that makes the ultimate sacrifice. You fucking soft cunts are getting worked up over nothing

I dunno, was Che Guevera a paranoid terrorist?

no. che didn't like black people (ironically)

>SJW boogyman

Go outside into the real world for once then quickly kill yourself before anybody notices you.

He's a character from the animated cartoon.

this thread

if you dont Tarkin it why do you feel the need to shitpost ?

really is point by point

the funniest thing is that they think that this would work