youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok.

*hails Trump*
*posts frogs on facebook*
*debates everyone I meet*

i-it isn't working..

Define "yourself"

Be yourself, with confidence, and don't try to punch too far above your weight and that's literally all there is too it.
Stop hating on "normies".
Be yourself is legitimately perfectly fine advice. Just drop all the fucking resentment for anyone who actually has their shit together.

>"be who you really are. unless you're not what people want. then you're fucked. glhf lmao"

>Be yourself is legitimately perfectly fine advice. Just drop all the fucking resentment for anyone who actually has their shit together.
this desu senpai

stop being jaded because you're a virgin and worthless chad gets pussy without trying.

>people still use this photo as a "Chad Thundercock" example, even though it's clear as day that he's not taller than 6'0"

be yourself

but make yourself not a piece of shit

hi /r9k/

be yourself is good advice when it means dont put on an act since then you'll just attract people you dont actually click with and they'll eventually figure it out anyway and dump you, but it doesnt mean you cant genuinly better yourself, which is of course anathema to the manchildren on here who cant even make their own bed and dont want to learn

>fake it till you make it
fuck normies and their inconsistent and contradictory advice

Frogposting is literally one of the main reasons you're a virgin. I guarantee it.

There is a happy medium of perfectly happy normal looking guys who do get a lot of pussy for just being funny and actually trying

top kek

>tfw 3/10 face

forget it lads, it's all about the face, it has always been.

but I wanted a bf not a gf

>tfw 5'6

forget it lads, it's all about the height, it has always been

>tfw you could get laid but you don't like casual sex

It doesn't get any better if you're attractive, robots. Not unless you love random hookups with no emotional connection.
It's fucking stupid, getting myself into shape has only served to make me hate women more because they're all so fucking shallow. I can't believe women try to convince themselves that men somehow killed love and romance when the only problem I've ever had with dating has been that I can't find a girl who actually wants to be in a relationship.

I just want a sweet qt I can be proud to have a family with.

I'm starting to work out too. Always been on the skinny side and feel it's holding me back in more ways than one.

I know it would help with the ladies, but does it really only help with shallow hook ups? I'm still a man, but that isn't what I'm looking for at all.

if its bad as you make it to be then why do i have to get sad over it? how can i let it stop bothering me? i fucking hate it

>just say hi to her bro

This. Just because you're happy with yourself, doesn't mean you'll get gf. If you don't have social status, charisma, athletic , social, or at least good looking, you won't get anywhere

>Just drop all the fucking resentment for anyone who actually received support from friends and family during their formative years, by far the most important of one's lifetime, and whose facial and bodily aesthetics aren't genetically deformed, along with possibly one's brain because, you know, defects

Fixed that for you.

>when you had sex but didn't enjoy it because you were too worried about satisfying your partner

It felt like a chore

anybody can have a good personality. not being acting like a bitter cunt 24/7 will do that.

stop hating women

not him but I've fucked so many girls I've lost count though desu I am almost always near blackout fucked up when I have sex

you forgot 'allows the same cringeworthy shit EVERYONE does as a literal child affect you, and assume everyone you meet is judging you based on something that happened twenty years ago that literally only you remember'

and maybe 'has a mental breakdown which is why i'm neet (cry a whole bunch about how unfair and hard life is, replace all social contact with a glowing screen)'

i just enjoy attacking frogposters

*has neckbeard*
*has tiny white dick*

its the jews!!!!!!

Tiny elbows. This guy is never getting laid.

>anybody can have a good personality

Still doesn't mean people will like you

>stop hating women

Males are disposable. I can feel mad at them for all I want

>Still doesn't mean people will like you
having a good personality is 99% of what makes someone likable.

wtf how did u get a pic of me

As far as I can tell, yes. Being attractive on a surface level is going to get you just that; surface level shit. Attracting a girl based solely on your looks isn't what you want.

The whole "being yourself" thing is honestly the best advice, it really is. It's just a matter of patience, eventually if you stick with things you actually enjoy and stay true to what you want (being healthy doesn't hurt anything, obviously), a nice girl will come along.

But in my experience, there is absolutely nothing redeeming about casual hook ups. I don't understand how normies do it unless they're all complete sociopaths, I don't get how you can stick your cock in someone you don't give a fuck about and actually bring yourself to any kind of physical pleasure.

Maybe I'm the one that's fucked in the head. I've been involved with 3 girls "casually" but I couldn't bring myself to actually have sex with them or even get a boner even when they had my dick in their mouth. No joke, I've been blown completely flaccid multiple times by girls and I just can't get turned on by it no matter how hard I try.

Like I said to the other guy, there's no reason to really be sad. You don't want those whores anyway, if all they're after is a casual hook up because they think you're sexy or a bad boy or whatever, the moment that bad boy demure wears off, she's gonna hop on the next bad boy. Which is why the "be yourself" thing really is the best advice. Look for a girl/guy who actually cares about you as a person.

hey guys i put enough Friendship Coins into this girl but sex coming out, is she broken or should i offer to fix her laptop

>anybody can have a good personality. not being acting like a bitter cunt 24/7 will do that.stop hating women

You really think that? So all those people with developmental disorders like autism are "just being cunts"? What about hearing impaired people that have to ask people to constantly repeat themselves, and therefore come off as awkward and shy to girls? Just being cunts, right?

Methinks it's a little more complicated, buddy.

How can you possibly tell

this guy gets it, it's a rigged game right from birth

your personality becomes worthless/irrelevant if you don't have a job, a home and a car, or do have them but they're not "good enough"

>I only want 10/10 women
>why am I not getting any?

please don't do that. people who have mental disorders like autism are clearly a different case. im talking about normal, functional, healthy adults.

>your personality becomes worthless/irrelevant if you don't have a job, a home and a car

Well, yes. Does that surprise you? People want to settle for life and have some stability.

Essential viewing for ALL men:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

you don't need a good job or a car if you have a good personality. you're really being shallow. ive had a gf while i was in rehab straight outta jail. personality is 99%.

yes? you're supposed to love the person, not their possessions or job

Autistic 47-year-old wizard reporting in

>"you just gotta be yourself bro and you'll get a gf for sure ;)"

Tried that, got laughed at - a lot

likable = / = worthy

they arrested you for being a liar?

>crazy is measured from 4 to 10 because, as we know, there isn't a woman who's not at least four crazy

'sorry i fucked up my life, it's everyone else's fault'

t bh as a proud hispanic guy, i feel great about all this sissy white boys leaving their women to me and my friends.

>being this pessimistic
keep it up. im sure things will magically get better for you.

i know that. that's why i said likable. stop putting pussy on a pedestal. im trying to help you neets

>sorry I fucked up my life from the age of birth through to 10 years old when, you know, I'm supposed to be being looked after in a stable family by stable people and able to make stable friends, and my decent genetics allowed for me to have a face that wasn't deemed "punchable" and a brain that wasn't labelled "autistic", but hey fuck it, I'll cop that shit and solo it without blaming others because hey, I'm a stand-up fuckin guy

Fixex that for you.

That's some teenage love bullshit, though. You need financial stability in life.

>Only normal people deserve relationships
If you want to leave out mental disorders then you might as well leave out 90% of Sup Forums.

'sorry i fucked up my life, people were mean to me when i was ten years old. not my fault'

>statistics analyst's approach to women
I love it because it's completely true.

>dat 9/10 from highschool who turned into 3/10 when I saw her couple of months back

>This much poor me syndrome
This is why girls don't like you

>eventually if you stick with things you actually enjoy and stay true to what you want (being healthy doesn't hurt anything, obviously), a nice girl will come along.
What's the average time for this to happen?
I've been waiting for 3 decades and nothing. I don't think can do another 10 years alone. I'm close to giving up.

>I've been waiting
for someone to just fall into your lap? maybe you should try putting in a little effort, instead of getting mad that stuff doesn't just happen to you

>lmao dude we just broke your arm and sent you to the hospital but we were just kids! let it go already

black man here.
is beacuse the white boi is slimply no a boy/man at all.

>not getting this post at all

You people are fucking hilarious.

Nah, people don't like me because I look like a rat Jew and I'm autistic and both my parents are alcoholics who beat me from an early age. But hey, shit happens y'know?

everyone's had bad things happen to them. stop crying about it and move on.

k. thanks for admitting that relationships are just a farce, and that financial stability is the real goal

>everyone's had bad things happen to them

>talking to this qt on dating app
>doing my best to get convo rolling
>she's just not having it
>check her bio later on and she updates it to include how she doesn't get any attention on here and men lose interest fast

being me doesn't work

I'm just telling you how it is. You can't live on love alone.

'some kids were normal, stupid ten-year-olds and, being a mature thirty-seven-year-old, i've never let go of that fateful day and have never been the same since'

youre right. you're the only person to have had bad things happen to and we all feel sorry for you. nobody else has had to go through what you went through. poor you poor you

Not an argument

>ruin my career as a gymnast
>lol let it go fag!

Post your convo. I bet you did something awkward and cringeworthy. It's okay you can fix it once you identify the problem.

the argument is, you cant get over it but everyone else can. nobody wants someone filled with self-pity.

Basically. Girls will only be attracted to you if you have at least 4 of the following (in this order):

>social status
>money
>outgoing, Chad-like personality
>good facial structure
>height
>fit body/large penis

this. your a sissy senpai, why dont you get in touch with my girl denisse shes looking a some beta thats into cleanup cuckolding. you could meet some seriouly hot black males.

What are you even arguing? What do you want?

It's sad, but nobody owes you shit. Do you just WANT to mope about how sad your story is forever and ever?

t. jaded virgin

Not an argument

>entire argument started because someone pointed out that maybe other people have issues because of their past experience
>LOL LET IT GO FAG! NO ONE CARES! LOL GET OVER YOUR LIFE! OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU BRING UP PART OF YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE? JESUS I AM SO OFFENDED GET OVER IT! WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE IN AFRICA?

>ruin my not-a-career
Let it go. Seriously no one ever had a "career as a gymnast" and even if you did, so what? Does ruining the rest of your life change that? Let it go. You can't do anything about it now except drop it and move on.

>it's a 'r9k vaguely wants to be happy but letting go and moving on means they're not special or unique any more' episode

the right order is the following
>bbc
>everything else
power gap
>being white

>parents, teachers and peers tell you "oh there's justice in the world, everyone gets their just-desserts"
>shit happens
>"ahuh ahuh ha ha hurrrr get on with it hurrrr"

>sorry i'm not likeable, it's everybody else's fault

>hes so pathetic that makes a thread just for some (You)'s

>No autistic people have ever gotten a gf
>No one ugly has ever gotten a gf
>No one from broken homes has ever gotten a gf
What exactly does your parents beating you have to do with anything? Everyone has shit to deal with. Some worse than others but a lot of them worse than "muh alcoholic parents".
Your only fucking barrier is your victims mentality and poor me syndrome.
Grow up.

Probably tried having an actual conversation about life instead of cutting right to the chase

Post that shit you pussy

And how is this Sup Forums related?
(I like browsing these kind of threads on /fit/ tho desu)

>I'm just telling you how it is.
that's what i said. love talks and money walks.

Why do you fucks always go for white women? Almost all my spic friends
have white gf's/wives. White women are fucking shit feminist sluts 99% of the time. I would much rather have a Latina or Asian gf, but am too autistic to get one.

Move on. Get over it. I'm trying to say this nicely but, get over it and stop dwelling on the past. Stop it. Do something else. Find meaning in something else. Stop being weird and angry about stuff that doesn't matter any more.

what? how is telling you girls don't want someone who pities themselves not an argument? what is your argument then?

it's true. nobody cares about your shitty past. get over it.

To be completely honest, my biggest problem is just meeting anyone. The other one is the hit of anxiety that just jumbles my brain and words.

To the robots in the thread who are getting upset, I have a fantastic video for you to watch. I GUARANTEE you'll feel better after it.

>normies get utterly fucking BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs

t. bluepilled normalfag

I don't have the convo anymore since I unmatched her after giving up, but i mainly just asked her open ended questions to get to know her and stuff like that

It would always end on one worded replies

Deal with it. Justice is a lie. In reality you can either move on and be a winner, or you can dwell in the past forever and be a loser because of an unimportant minor thing that happened in the past. It's up to you. Your choice.

Fuck yes it does.

Don't let it keep you down.

You went through the shit few people did. Maybe you didn't come out unscathed, but you survived it. You endured what many of those you envy wouldn't have.

Any of those give you shit? Fuck em, they started on easy mode because god sure knows those idiots can't handle anything else.

You are gonna make it, and you're gonna do it in style.