Finally, after all this time, Sup Forums has been btfo

Finally, after all this time, Sup Forums has been btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
atf.gov/firearms/firearms-guides-importation-verification-firearms-national-firearms-act-definitions-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Illegal immigration is not a constitutional right

>Hurr durr.

I really don't see his point. The last three options ARE easier than banning guns.

Not even guns

>deporting 11 million unrealistic

Wow is he seriously denying the holocaust?

>kicking out 11 million people
>confiscating over 300 million guns

gee i wonder which would be harder

Gun control is impossible, there are 350 million guns in my country and a document that most of us revere protecting our right to have those guns. The cities with the strictest gun control laws are the ones with the most niggers blowing each other away in the streets.

Those three ARE easier.

If you think passing a Constitutional Amendment is easy you are insane. Christ, you would have an easier time calling a Constitutional Convention... and liberals would scream bloody murder with what would come out of it.

For those that dont know a Constitutional Convention can write amendments by state votes. Each state gets 1 vote.

Look at the map. A Constitutional Convention would lead the English being the official language of the US, Firearms and Concealed Carry would be written in, Freedom of Religion would be gone in a heart beat... and it would pass easily and quickly

Report this anti-semtie for denying the Holocaust

It's not a matter of logic with Sup Forumslacks

> hurr-durr mah constitution

This shit needs an update.

That's actually pretty true.

Reminder that fucking Australia, RL shitposters and drunks extraordinaire, managed to peacably collect >11 million firearms in less than 5 years.

Whats their demographics??

Guys, I can't handle all of this thinking. My doctor says it may cause an aneurysm.

Please, stop.

Gun control doesn't work

Also gun control is going to defeat illegal immigration and Radical Islamic Terrorism?

Finally (((Kruse)))

is this faggot honestly suggesting it would be easier to collect millions of small easy to hide objects than build a fucking wall or get rid of a couple people?

>peasants

Liberals absolutely love shifting the argument in irrelevant directions when they know they can't actually defend their position.

>building a wall and deporting 11 million people is hard
>so let's focus on "realistic" goals like taking the right to bear arms away from 300 million+ Americans and limit their free speech at the same time

>11 million firearms

v

>300 million +

>11 million is unrealistic
>400 million is not

Amazing how little Israel manage similar things though...

Know what gun control has in common with building giant walls, banning an entire faith, and deporting 11 million people?

None of them will stop crime or terrorism.

Its larger now

Their murder rate did not drop. All that happened was remove guns from the hands of sensibke gun owners. They also don't have a bunch of niggers and aren't on the border of Mexico.

>China builds a longer wall without modern technology
>"impossible"

>giant walls
>not realistic

I can just flip this argument
>Rounding up 11 million people? Impossible!
>Rounding up 300 million guns? Think of the children, we can do it!
Retards.

>11 million is a couple
>that post sure did say anything about banning guns
>kek

To allow for illegal immigration? There are more Jews left in Russia than I thought.

Your country needs an update. The Soviet Union is gone.

/thread

That's it, I am now officially a #KruseMissile

Realistically it IS easier to build a wall, ban Islam, and deport 11 million Mudslimes.

Banning guns = a constitutional nightmare, and some rough guesses my end around 150million Americans own a gun.

It's harder to convince 150million Americans to give up guns, AND their constitutional rights (I am sure a lot of people would defend the right to bear arms without actually bearing arms), than just remove some 11 million filthy muds that shouldn't even be there

What an absolute wanker

Oh, you mean the sniveling hack that wrote a book and goes on the NPR blubbering about it and why nobody would verify him on twitter because he feels like he's a big time writer?

Kek.

Only one side is trying to take rights from their own citizens.

Gun control doesn't mean taking your guns away dumbasses. It should be harder tho especially when the NRA is protecting suspected terrorists' rights to buy firearms that shoot Americans. You cuckservatives baffle me

That's like saying stopping rape is impossible, the government will never be able to prevent all rape so it should just decriminalize it.

Piss off gun shill.

Wow really makes u think

Wow thats some bad utilitarianism

>implying banning guns is easier then building a wall and deporting felons

>Can't systematically group up 11 million people and ship them somewhere else
Why's he denying the holocaust?

Americans, assuming you are able to enter a constitutional amendment to make it legal, explain why your government shouldn't expand background checks and disarm those found mentally unstable?

deporting or even killing 11 million people is easier than taking back 320 million guns.

1 P O S T B Y T H I S I D
>1 P O S T B Y T H I S I D
1 P O S T B Y T H I S I D
>1 P O S T B Y T H I S I D

Israel is a testament of all of those things being possible

If they would be really worried about human lifes they would ban like cars or alcohol, those things kill more people than guns. Its like plane crash gets noticed and people fear flying, but you are more like to be killed in car accident than in plane accident. Most likely you are more like to be killed in car accident than in some gun related event. There is little fear mongering with this and ignorance about statistics.

Australia doesn't have the spic/nig cycle there like America does.

I mean the kind of gun control necessary to prevent a mass shooting from ever happening, which is the stated goal of gun grabbers.

You would need total surveillance, nanomachines, a pure dystopian state.

This guy gets it. Cuckservatives are just as bad as libtards in completely missing the point

What a shit wall desu

>knock on the door
>"can i come in"
>"no"

>knock on the door
>"we have been informed there are 400 million grains of sand in your home, we need to confiscate all of them

Not him but
> Stop fucking with my hobby

Shall

>building a wall between two countries is impossible
>banning a faith is impossible
>deporting millions of people is impossible

Yet plenty of countries have done this on a larger scale over the course of history.
I'll tell you what's impossible

>banning 300+ million guns

You betcha. Swedecuck

Just bought myself (2) AR15's today and 2,000 rounds of ammo.

Gun control isn't hard. We don't fucking want it, you statist faglord.

Do you even have a constitution or is it just that book by Karl "neetbux 4 all" Marx?

>Why's he denying the holocaust?
How can you deny something that didn't happen?

Meanwhile, he's ignoring something that DID happen:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

And it's even easier today, since they register themselves on social media, making easily accessible records.

You would know about getting rid of people.

Gun control means making it harder for me to participate in a culture I've known my whole life. I live in California and I've just seen people with no idea about guns, not the slightest thing, ban things that don't help make a gun safer.
These passed today, the Governor still can veto them and has vetoed similar things in the past, however his term is up soon and he may not bother, the runner-up propose these laws.
Im for background checks , etc, but this is madness
SB 880 (Hall): Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
SB 894 (Jackson): Re-victimizes victims by criminalizing the failure to report lost and stolen firearms.
SB 1235 (de Leon): Restrictions on ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.
SB 1407 (de Leon): Retroactively requires serial numbers to be placed on firearms dating back at least 50 years.
SB 1446 (Hancock): Confiscation of lawfully acquired, standard capacity ammunition feeding devices.
SB 1006 (Wolk): University of California taxpayer funding for gun control research. (This bill will be heard the same day in the Assembly Committee on Higher Education.)

Bills to be heard in the Senate include:

AB 1664 (Levine): Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
AB 1673 (Gipson): Redefines “firearms” to include items that are not firearms.
AB 1674 (Santiago): Bans buying more than one firearm within a 30-day period.

I am now #reddit

Exactly. It would be harder for the US to get guns away from the nigs and spics

>This shit needs an update.
it really doesnt, the founding fathers were a pretty smart bunch.

I'll give you props, swede.

Most people dont care about the straight murder rate, they prefer to focus on the number of "mass killings"

Last of it
AB 1673 (Gipson): Redefines “firearms” to include items that are not firearms.
AB 1674 (Santiago): Bans buying more than one firearm within a 30-day period.
AB 1695 (Bonta): Creates a new non-violent misdemeanor that leads to a firearms prohibition.
AB 2607 (Ting): Dramatically expands who can request a “Gun Violence Restraining Order”.

literally all those things are realistic

Gun control = war.

Bring it faggots
Been preparing since 1996

One post

All I want in life is all the dirty spics ruining California to go and fuck ruin our fucking state government members lives. Dirtiest fucking scum in the world.

China built a huge fucking wall, Israel has a wall.
Shit's easily built and will not even cost 1/10th of what illegal immigrants cost the US every fucking year.

You want white peopl to chimp out, destroy the power grid and result in civil war? Ban guns

He said gun control, not banning all firearms, you illiterate, hyperbolic nigger noggins.

>berlin wall didnt exist
>nazis didnt hate jews
>13 million people including 6 million jews werent rounded up and killed
fucking racist

Gun control is unrealistic because the 2nd Amendment is all but impossible to repeal for the foreseeable future.

Building a wall and deporting is obtainable under the right legislator.

It's already happening here in California and nobody is doing a thing about it.

You don't have a clue do you? This is the one issue white Americans are still prepared to die over.

China built a wall 2200 years ago...
Japan currently has a ban on Muslim immigration...
Bush deported 2 million without a major initiative...

Taking 300 million guns from 100 million people...

What is gun control?

>1 post by this id

Why can't I buy a recreational nuclear warhead in the USA? Why can't I buy a missile battery for my own private use? Why can't I buy an AA system for home defence?

In your current state, you fulfil the motivation behind the second amendment. You prevent the possibility of tyranny, have a nice gun culture, you're basically uninvadable, etc.

What would banning the mentally unstable from buying guns harm? Have all the automatic rifles you want, my man, but you should have a significant background check to make sure you're not connected to any recognised terrorist groups or mentally unstable.

so lets spend trillions disarming ourselves over the course of 10 years sounds like a good use of time

Wow that really made me think

Building a wall and controlling immigration is hundreds of times easier than "controlling" guns. How well have the efforts to "control" drugs gone? It would go even worse with guns, since millions of people don't believe drugs are a Constitutional right.

Half of those aren't even bad ideas.

Stop being such a salty gun-gripping nigger and turn over your firearms to your nearest police department.

They can move can't they? They can bury their guns and wait for the happening.

A nationwide ban would be 1. Unconstitutional. Heller literlaly just happened. 2. War

California is like half non-White, it's too late for us

Because ARMS and explosive devices are clearly defined by Federal law and the Supreme Court.

Top kek

*destructive devices

atf.gov/firearms/firearms-guides-importation-verification-firearms-national-firearms-act-definitions-1

>deporting millions of people is impossible
Holocaust denier detected

damn i was in total agreement then it hit me he was being sarcastic. what a sperg

>deporting 11 million people is harder then rounding up more then 10 times as many gun owners and starting a civil war
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

No one is proposing taking your guns away. No one has ever proposed that. Background checks and banning specific, dangerous guns from future sale is what gun control is. You get to keep your nigger blasters.

>Banning an entire faith
>Be born in Usa
>Be Doveshitskin
>Become a Mudslime
>Be banned.
mmm...

>Deport 11 million
Mexico (a Fucked-up) deports more people than Usa. USA isn't even trying.

>specific, dangerous guns

Like what? What defines a more "dangerous gun"?

/thread