I don't get it, pol, what is about Muslims that makes people overlook their transgressions?

I don't get it, pol, what is about Muslims that makes people overlook their transgressions?

They're not oppressed by any stretch, they're not minorities, they actively try to prove they're terrible people, and yet, people still just want to give them a pass.

Salon is like Gawker 2.0

Honestly I have no fucking clue, if that shooter went to a catolic church once in his life, I bet everyone would be all over it...

They're scared of them.

Salon predates Gawker.

Then that just further proves my point, but I honestly don't think it's that.

I think it's just the left has an overall anti-white sentiment. What I can't figure out is why.

Whites have been conditioned to believe that every brown fuck is worse off than they are. It's believable too, because the only brown people we're ever exposed to are Mexicans.

It's funny though, because the majority of these Muslims came from rich families with high political standing than the average whitey.
It's that progressive stack and that other shitlib bullshit which prevents that average moonbat from seeing what's right in front of them, a sand nigger who has far more privilege than the average White has while living inside a White country.

The left are advocates of free thinkers and open mindedness but remove freedom of speech whenever possible.

They want freedom but vote for more government every election.
They actually just want the government to look after them.

They support Islam despite it trying to destroy everything the left has fought for the last century.

The left contradict themselves at every oppertunity. It's what happens when their politics is run completely by emotions.
The world is practically as comfortable as it can be at this minute. In western society there's as much equality as there possibly can be. There's nothing to fight for - but they have to be a martyr for something. So they fight for everyone else.

Truth be told, the left is not needed in the 21st century. Which is why it's putting its claws in our society so their ideologies can stay afloat.

jews.

So Salon is Gawker beta update 2.0?

>Truth be told, the left is not needed in the 21st century. Which is why it's putting its claws in our society so their ideologies can stay afloat.
Let's be honest here. The most certain way to remove the left is to let Religion of Pieces do as they please.

It's because they're so peaceful and tolerant that if you call them out they'll kill more people to show you how peaceful and tolerant they are. I thought this was obvious.

Wouldn't that be cutting off your nose just to spite your face?

Lefitsts are harmless if dealt with correctly. What we need is for people to keep calling out their bullshit and openly reject it.

The left hate everything successfull. That why they hate the white race.

Because they know that it's superior, in their mind it become the big evil that is keeping every other race to ever reach success.

It's retarded because they focus on dindu and mudslime, who are the sole cause for their own misfortune, and never look at the chink that are on the rise.

Most lefties I speak to start getting worried once I mention power in numbers and how the more islamic immigrants we accept, the more we are bound to bend over to the will of Islam.

From there they just refuse to believe any of the facts that you present to them.

I think the left have deluded themselves into believing there is no islamic threat. It's not a patological idealogy. I think they're wrapped in cotton wool, and have never been face to face with Islam.

Most people I know who are anti-islam are people who have experienced muslim neighourhoods and communities. They segregate themselves from the whites.

because the truth is there really are people up top pulling the strings (look up people like george soros and david rockefeller, they don't even try to be subtle)

they control your media and they want one world government

nothing weakens nations like importing mudshits who have no interest in assimilation, and are furthermore pushed away from assimilation by multiculturalism

The destabilization of the middle east, the refugee crisis, the decline of western civilization... all part of the plan

the sjw movement spawns cancerous ideologies that seek to cut off certain avenues of discussion, for example, how islam simply isn't compatible with western society

Also Nietzche already called it in 1886

>To put the matter briefly and seriously, they belong with the levellers, these falsely named "free spirits"- as eloquent and prolific writing slaves of democratic taste and its "modern ideas": collectively people without solitude, without their own solitude, coarse brave lads whose courage or respectable decency should not be denied. But they are simply unfree and ridiculously superficial, above all with their basic tendency to see in the forms of old societies up to now the cause for almost all human misery and failure, a process which turns the truth happily on its head! What they would like to strive for with all their powers is the universal, green, pasture-happiness of the herd, with security, absence of danger, comfort, an easing of life for everyone. The two songs and doctrines they sing most frequently are called "Equality of Rights" and "pity for all things that suffer"- and they assume that suffering itself is something we must do away with. We who are their opposites, we who have opened our eyes and consciences for the question where and how up to now the plant "Man" has grown most powerfully to the heights, we think that this has happened every time under the opposite conditions, that for that to happen the danger of his situation first had to grow enormously, his power of invention and pretence (his "spirit"-) had to develop under lengthy pressure and compulsion into something refined and audacious, his will for living had to intensify into an unconditional will for power: - we think that hardness, violence, slavery, danger in the alleys and in the hearts, seclusion, stoicism, the art of attempting, and devilry of all kinds, that everything evil, fearful, tyrannical, predatory, snake-like in human beings serves well for the ennobling of the species "Man," as much as its opposite does

It's really simple. If the US starts attacking Islam wholesale there are many people who are otherwise not hostile who will become so.

This doesn't mean Muslims will all start strapping bombs to themselves, but it does mean that some will, others will fund them, and everyone else (Muslim) will just shrug and go "fuck them, they're attacking all of us."

Proof of this can be seen in the current anti-Islam sentiments coming from the LBGT community, btw.

okay so a few things.
1) There's over a billion muslims.
2) There are many rich muslims.
3) Muslims are organized, they have groups similar to the JIDF, IDF, AIPAC, and other powerful jewish organizations which have no other goal than to protect other muslims by any means necessary.
4) Muslims work for these organizations. Not only do they work for them, but they buy them, and have muslims working at the highest rungs.
5) liberals see them as allies because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

That's cultural Marxism for you though, these people sit in their echo chambers using critical thought instead of fucking common sense so when they hit the real world and try to use their retarded, Commie arguments against anyone who isn't like them they get completely fucking stumped.

conservatives hate them so liberals love them out of spite

Most of them are at least a bit brown. That's all it takes, really.