Hey Gunfags, answer me this

Hey Gunfags, answer me this

If you believe that the Second Amendment is absolute and that "Shall not be infringed" includes no background checks, how do we stop someone in a terrorist sleeper cell from walking into a gunstore and buying an AR-15 or similar semiautomatic rifle and just murdering a bunch of infidels like he did in Orlando? Wouldn't a background check at least make sure he's not an American citizen or flag if he's being investigated for suspicions of being a terrorist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjug5x5tnkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHALL

Why do you want a military state

Simple, ban mudslimes from purchasing firearms. Our constitution is for American Citizen Humans. Mudslimes are subhuman scum.

You don't.

The Orlando shooter passed multiple background checks. They are a feel good measure for literal retards.

Put on your big boy pants, arm yourself, and be prepared to defend yourself at anytime.

You are ultimately responsible for your own safety. The government will never be there to protect you.

Can't. Welcome to freedom.

If we know they are in a terrorist sleeper cell then we should already have enough evidence to arrest them. Why bother letting him walk around?

if they're sleeping they're not going to be going to the fun store. are you retarded, cigan?

I don't want the government to stop them, I just want the ability for myself and other freedom-lovers to be able to stop them.

>how do we stop someone in a terrorist sleeper cell from walking into a gunstore and buying an AR-15 or similar semiautomatic rifle and just murdering a bunch of infidels like he did in Orlando?
You don't.

Carry a CC weapon on you when you're outside, if someone starts allah akbaring just blow them away.

Protect yourself, stop being a reliant cuck.

When I was in New Jersey and Florida I couldn't purchase anything in a gun shop. :|

You're not an American, so that makes sense.

You don't. The armed populace should ventilate him shortly after he decides that he's gonna allahu akbar.
Sadly people have no fucking situational awareness these days because they're too busy staring at their fucking phones or wearing earbuds in public like dipshits. And the leftists here are handwringing pussies that are pushing a fearmongering agenda against firearm ownership that the average lefty will eat with gusto.

>includes no background checks

But we have background checks you hooknosed kike.

You have to have a green card at least

Sleeper agents will pass the checks, because they are sleepers you fucking dolt.

FBI interviewed him twice, found him to be no threat, probably because the Obama DOJ told them to do so regardless of what they actually thought.

>durka durka walks into store
>raises AR and shouts ALOHA SNACKBAR
>someone draws their CC weapon and kills him

Thats how it works.

By not having Muslims or the insane walking freely in society

EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

Too bad its a gun free zone ;)

>he thinks he could stop an allah akbar with his gun

LMAO, what, after they're already blown up along with you and 40 other people?

Gunfags are the most delusional out of anybody, moreso than trans people i'd even say.

Having the capability to stop an attack, however unlikely it may be
vs
Not having the capability to stop an attack, and almost certainly dying

I'll pick having the capability. Thanks lefty cuck.

We believe in background checks. Most states already have them. Wanna know the best part?

Omar Mateen passed a background check.

>1 post by this id

With that capability to stop an attack you get the capability to start one and so does everyone else, you fucking retard.

>discussing snackbars with guns
>this snackbar has a bomb
>that's why we need to restrict guns

Are Jews even capable of a rational discussion or does your religion literally forbid you from being honest about anything?

Do you guys have slingshots or something?

Yep, and if you start an attack everyone else also has the ability to stop you.

Get fucked.

I'm essentially an american in everything but name. Please help me get out of this country.

>backgrounds checks at closed borders for all people entering the country or attempting to cliam refugee status.

/thread

There are background checks.

How do you stop ANYBODY from buying a gun on the deepweb?

PROTIP - You can't.

The thing is is that everyone assumes 100%. You can't stop 100% of anything though, so even if you have extremely tight gun laws and restrictions some people will get guns even if they shouldn't. The real problem, however, is that nobody cares about the working 99.99%. Nobody reports that there has been yet another crazy person who was refused a gun. The news isn't a reliable source of information because it tries to create hype and worry.

In the time it took between the intial attack and the end of the hostage situation, anyone of the patrons with a concealed carry could have taken him down.

Nice spam...

But in reality there is something called a pickle gun back then.

Fully automatic.

Eat shit.

Because freedom isn't safe. We also shouldn't allow shitskins in the country.

I know, but people make it seem like ANYONE can just go into a store and buy an AR15 with a 100 round mag.

Nice try Euro trash, the Orlando shooter didn't even use an AR-15.

Armed gays don't get bashed. End gun free zones so at least the bartenders and bar manager could have guns on them.

Then realize from pic related that gun bans won't stop massive tragedies.

You have until the inauguration day, and then the wall goes up. You better hurry.

There was definitely a flaw that allowed the Orlando shooter to buy his gun. No way should he have been able to. There should definitely be some tweaks to make sure someone who was investigated by the FBI for terror related things, isn't able to purchase a gun. Or at least limit them to just handguns - no rifles, shotguns, and obviously fully automatic ones.

Ideally it would be great if muslims were barred from purchasing any firearm. Furthermore, it would be most ideal if everyone except for white people were barred from purchasing them. Especially niggers.

so i guess the founding fathers did not have the foresight to predict that guns would become more advanced?

they just assumed guns would be the same, muzzle loaded, black powder pellet lanchers they were at the time forever onward?

yeah, get fucked

Nigga you stupid. This can happen for another 20 years if you ban whatever you want right fucking now!
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjug5x5tnkE

There are tons of uniformed people even in the US when it comes to guns and purchasing guns. The sad thing is that people think that listening to the MSM has educated them on the topic.

The flaw is that the Obama administration put a hold on the FBI investigation of the Orlando shooter.

Just like strict gun laws stopped terrorist sleeper cells in Paris?

>shooting happens in america
>people in my backwater country start going on about how we should have stricter gun laws here
why

>Ideally it would be great if muslims were barred from
the country.

weren't those bombs though?

Nope. Full auto AK47s

We kill them first

The US main export in the world are fire weapons, it's not possible for the US to stop it's business without hurting itself

Easy. The American People. Meaning people with significant American ancestry. He should not have ever been able to get weapons because he is not an American; he's a second generation immigrant and an Afghani by descent.

Europe, Russia and China manufacture and export tons of weapons as well