No

fuck jews

yes
i am mildly antisemitic but i hate muslims much more, go israel

nope, israel is a disgusting apartheid state

good post

palestinian christians also got pushed off their land

I don't care.

also israel is full of sociopathic warmongers who want to destroy goyim, check out samson option en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

>We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

>Muslims, Christians especially Catholics
Same shit
Dangerous ideology
Crazy people

Are the jews directly responsible for that?

Yes.

t. Achmed

t. Saul Goldberg

It's actually Mehmet, Scholom Goldbergstein

>turning the other cheek
>dangerous ideology
how?

israelis are also unbelievable hypocrites who want to destroy goyim nationalism but at the same time profess zionism that is fascism lite ideology

FUCK NO KIKES OUT OF AL AQSA MOSQU!!!

Its funny cause there are a lots of jews here, schlomo

yes best ally

"Turn the other cheek." is not a bid for pacifism.

>The verse specifies the striking of the right cheek.
>Jews would only ever strike people with their right hand because they wiped their asses with the left. Not even Goyim would get shitslapped.
>Striking someone with your left hand would be a literal declaration of war.
>To strike the right cheek with the right hand, one would have to backhand them.
>This was twice as damaging to one's pride, but still confirmed the aggressor to be a fellow Jew with no intention to mortally wound the stricken.

The parable is about not bickering with your own kind. In a modern context this applies to fellow Christians & countrymen. Eye for an eye is still in effect for those who strike you with their left hand, people who genuinely wish to steal your faith, life and possession.

I pay taxes and served in the army so literally yes.

Yeah

>Zionist Nazi
Off course not

Yes.
But not settlements.

>But not settlements.

oy vey, anti-semite detected alert the jidf now

What did you do in the army, lad?

BGM-71 TOW field/lab technician.

Not to worry. I spent my fair share of 8/8 guarding them anyway.

Patrician taste

Israel conquered that land and even gave some of it back. I'm a horrible pro-Palestinian anti-Western pinko, but criticising Israeli territorial expansion while forgetting how every other country on Earth came into being, is hypocritical.

Blow any shit up?

Press T to tfu on the Israeli flag

Tfu tfu

Israel is a genocidal apartheid state

So yes

Sup Forums's run by Jews, what isn't nowadays.

G*d bless Israel

I heard the Orev has been completely supplanted by the Gil in Gadsar. Is it true?

Yes, and anyone who does is a fucking sandnigger

You have to go back Mahmoud.

who does not*

I literally support a christian middle-east, you shitskin

Both Palestinians and Israelis are stupid

israel is a western puppet state therefore we already have christian middle east

You are several centuries behind the times.

fuck off ar*b scum

israelis are whiter than italians, greeks, ameriniggers and especially sandniggers

Nah I was the guy that fixed them when they conked out for the 1000th time that month

Israeli I'm guessing? I haven't been in for quite a few years now but I should definitely hope so. Orev was beyond obsolete even in my time. I was certified for Gil but we never had much to do with them. Great fun to play around with though, target-locking my officer's cars and stuff. Good times. (with empty missile casing only obviously)

The west is an Israeli puppet region*

Go back to Israel, Shlomopopulos

I bought some Israeli peanuts today, if that helps.

>Orev was beyond obsolete even in my time.
I heard stories the fiber-optic wiring was so ancient the cable would sometimes snap mid-flight and drive the projectile into the ground.
Do you remember which TOW model Tzahal had in stock? BGM-71D? BGM-71E?

A true and noble ally and righteous man amongst the nations. Your tribute to our nation-state will echo throughout the ages.

Hm? Why? Does Israel support me?

If they give me Tavor and Merkava, I'll support them.

Wouldn't surprise me. I heard the hit-rate on those useless hunks of metal were below 50%. In training. Ridiculous really. The very concept of a mobile missile system that requires stand still and guide the missile all the way to the target from the exact position you fired from seems so ridiculous in this day and age.

I do not remember specific models and stuff, no.

k thanks
Machal 09

Also, missed this:

>fiber optic wiring

you're being really generous there

it was copper

Same ,

ofc

yes very much

fuck off motherfucking goy

No, but mandatory pension savings and taxes do

No,death to the Jews

ofc. i would happily die protecting glorious country of israel

NO

le deus vold xddd

>t. kozo okamoto

Yes. I love it when my country men go autistic at Israelis killing Arab cunts. Also Jews are better than Arabs.

Looks overcooked

Yes, I stand with Israel against Islam.

he's not wrong though

Christians are certainly not any less entitled to a Christian state in the Levant than any other religious group is.

wtf that's actually me in the picture

no, nuke it
>not realising the reason muslims ruin your countries is because of the jews
wew lad

No

Frenchs are fucking retards, what did you expect?
I bet he even supports what Bush did in middle east

LIBERATE AL QUDS BISMILLAH

Yes.

no

Can't wait for greater israel desu lads

I have nothing against the people of Israel
With that beeing said, the way they treat Palestinians is simply unaccetable. They should either give them their own country, or make them citizens of Israel.
But keeping a country occupied for decades is simply against human dignity

would glady give my life for israel like a good goy i am

>I have nothing against those who genocided my people and completely turned my country into a cesspool

le oy vey stupid goys xdddd

jews genocided my people?
i thought it was the other way around

I support anyone that wants to destroy israel

Are you actually Jewish? What do you think about all the memes on here and Sup Forums about the Jew?

>Are you actually Jewish?
no but I live here
>What do you think about all the memes on here and Sup Forums about the Jew?
Sup Forums is shit in term of information, too many shills these days.
the general memes about jews make sense, lived here for (almost) two decades and I can count the good jews I've met in my life on two hands.

arab?

Are you a Jew?

Israel should be more accepting towards muslim migrants from nearby countries. Why aren't they doing their part during this humanitarian crisis?

No, not remotely.

We used to sell off jews to Germany during the war.

I only wish they bought the gypsies too.
>Just kidding, you can have them for free.
>Just kidding again, how much do you want to take them away?

I think romanians are just overreacting about gypsies because hating them is a cultural thing there. I mean there have been lots of romani practically everywhere I've been to in Europe. How many can there honestly be in Romania at this point?

around 20 million

yes

Nope. The israeli state is something that I am very much opposed to, and I would be happy if it was destroyed.

No.

no
tiganii are basically brainless jews.
they are human trash too but can't use their brain so they just steal and beg. pathetic