Operation: BBB (Bring Brendan Back)

change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television

Sign the petition. Let's do it guys, for /ourguy/ Brendan.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2257284/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2
amazon.com/There-Back-Again-Actors-Layden/dp/0753539268
change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television
youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for Brendan

pls respond

wont help, but signed

>kickstart for a hitman to kill his bitch ex
???????
>brendan now has no alimony
>his kids give him the love he needs
>become confident again
>oscar award
>action kino
you just have to kill the bitch its so simple

thanks

hey guys please help keeping the thread alive

we are on 30/100

Bump for brendan

From now on I wont Justpost anymore. Only positive things about Brendan.

>he'll be fine

Alpha

Signed and so happy to help him unJUST. If I could go back in time and delete my meme I would but from now on I will only do the best for Brendan Fraser.

wow, cheers guys

this thread is starting to heat up

#BringBrendanBack

this is a very good idea, try to avoid justposting as to create a better image of him

memes turned trump president and memes can turn brendan into a great actor, ala bryan cranston, he has enough talent to pull it off

would definitely be tweeting this if i was gay enough to have a twitter

My favorite action movie as a kid

unfortunately I don't have twitter either

would be cool to get that trending though.

True. Brendan is strong enough to pull himself back up. He only needs someone to hand him the rope.

I used to memorize The Mummy dialogues and repeat them in my head when i was a kid. I really loved those movies.

This to be perfectly honest.
I really think he has a strong enough fanbase on Sup Forums to get memed into stardom again

>The ChamCham started this petition

this.
no matter how many roles you get for him. the alimony its still there.

fuck off reddit

>i thought chamcham was brendan, it turns out its just an obssed fan
like in the movie

unJUST already confirmed by KEK.

The 90s are cool again, wont be long till Brendan gets cast by some good director. He could pull off a Michael Keaton in Birdman or a Death Wish type action role

>hating based brendan
founde the reddit

kek can only do half the work. its our job to take it in action

We should already prepare for the SJW backlash for trying to help a white male back in the saddle. Does Brendan have some ethnical background we can use? He definitely doesn't look like a pure blood.

Post "TSUJ" for his unJUSTment.

imdb.com/title/tt2257284/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

Another idea guys, once this movies comes out, we shill the fuck out of it.

How old are Brendan's kids?
Guess he'll be free when they're 18.

i really hope its memetic enough

>imdb.com/title/tt2257284/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2
this. we have to go see it

>Australia

iirc Brendan fucked up his back on Mummy Returns, that's the real reason he doesn't do action anymore. He needs to do dramatic/comedic roles, or action that doesn't reguire as much physical stuff than in his prime days

Shame they already cast Willis in the Death Wish remake

Signed

ding ding

we hit 40 signers

long road still ahead, lads

Youngest is born in 2006.

>2006

He is Irish, Scottish, German, Czech, and French Canadian. So nothing we can use to make him "oppressed" to the normies.

I really like him. I remember years ago I chatted with him on AOL. Told him he was my favorite actor and we shared the same name (Brendan). He thought it was great as a kid I had the same name as him and he was really nice. So I always looked up to him and felt bad about what happened.

>implying
>cats in the cradle starts playing
>justing increases

he's too far gone

I'd like to see him in a comedy sci-fi show

co-starring chloe grace moretz

we hit 50 u guys

over halfway, i guess its something

Rising from the ashes of Alimony
2017 will be the year of the Brendan
We will aid him in his journey
The Brendan shall rise again

Ok so, in sum

1) We sign and support any petition or fund for Brendan.
2) We support and give real good critique to his actuation on The Affair but even more to his new role in The Field (no worries in here because after all he IS a good actor)
3) We try to meme him into success.
4) We kill his ex?
5) Profit.

Im out of ideas.

We should shill any new stuff he's in everywhere.

I bet Rachel weisz and Arnold Vosloo got invitation to the Mummy reboot premiere

Someone should start writing the script based on the life of Cleveland-based dentist Gino DiGiannantonio. I know just the right guy for the main role.

Tom Cruise?

Somebody has to make shops of him as currently uncast MCU characters. I'm thinking Norman Osborn.

amazon.com/There-Back-Again-Actors-Layden/dp/0753539268

>The shots were not only directed at the cast and crew of LOTR; look for jabs at Brendan Fraser

should rename the pic to ghost in the shell

bump and signed

Would any of the other boards help us save Brendan?

RUINED!

Me on the left.

This movie came out in 2007 you fucking fetus

me on the right

That's a shop you mean bastard. This thread is used only for good.

>marrying a kike

only has himself to blame

now that the anti subtlety clueless redditors have latched onto this meme its all downhill from here

probably will kill himself soon and it will be their fault

Do we love him because we *are* him?

WE HAVE REACHED 70

Personification of the zeitgeist of the white man

Is it me, or is Brendan Frasier just turning into Frasier.

We nearly made 100! We need to shill this on /r9k/ and Sup Forums

JAJAJAJAJAJA IS THIS EL REDDITO THREAD????

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

This is the first time I've felt this bad for a celebrity. Watching his latest interview really made me pity the guy, he's just an empty shell of a man and you can see that all the bad luck he had for past years fucked him up, shit even I'm not as broken as him and I live in a 3rd world shithole with 10th the amount of money he has.

Don't American actors have this thing where you are a FILM actor or a TV actor, with film actors being the superior breed and every TV actor vying to become a film actor?

It seems like actors from other countries don't have this problem and are happy to do whatever project looks interesting or pays well.

Maybe he should do a netflix series.

He's not /ourguy/, he's just /ameme/

>he sees the world in memes or not memes

yeah back to r3ddit you go lil guy

He was never our guy. Sorry you didn't know.

how the fuck does anyone get their life together with alimony and child support hanging over their head? it's hard enough saving for retirement, making house payments, having a reserve fund when shit goes bad etc etc. I mean, brenden has a chance because he has the possibility of making millions quickly, but the rest of us?

Also, why the fuck do courts do this to people? Child support i get, but alimony? Really? I have to pay some chick to exist because what, she let me bang her? It's madness man

I don't think it's up to him what he gets to do. He hasn't had a good role in over ten years I think.

get out

Don't cry.

>its a redditor thinks he can tell Sup Forums what to do with our OC and memes.

yeah thats not how it works kiddo

how it works is you realize you dont belong here and scurry back to your homepage reddit

Thats why you dont marry, especially not to American bitches

>thinks he can tell Sup Forums what to do
No? Man, no wonder you thought he was your guy, you can't read at all.

we managed 100

back to plebbit kiddo this is a serious thread thats clearly going way over your head.

Wouldn't help to polish up a few nice images of Brendan and scatter them around the web on forums and such. Let's clean up his Google Image search results with some real nice pictures. We owe him!

goodness he was such a babe

If you want this to take off it needs to be spread to facebook, reddit and youtube.

There aren't enough people on Sup Forums alone to bring Brendan back

This get the normies involved and it will really take off

>tfw no friends to share the petition with
I-I'm sorry, Brendan. I let you down.

You're better off without them, kid. They will only let you down. You got us you little faggot, we're always here for you. You got us forever...

it's growing

T-thanks

>change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television
i have signed the petition

We need to get cr1tikal to shill the petition to the normies, he already made videos about Brendan.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs&t=0s

HELO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND.....

DC: Guy Gardner (green lantern), Shazam (opposite The Rock as Black Adam), Booster Gold/Blue Beetle, Lobo

Marvel: Mysterio, Cable, Dr. Octopus

I'd prefer he get some toptier serious non-cape stuff first, but if he has to make a big return with capes I think he could fill these characters' shoes just fine

Everyone who signed this should be deported back to Mexico