ITT: Best actors/actresses under 30

I'll start.

>34
>under 30

Emma Watson
Tommy Wiseau

He was 29 in fantastic beasts

Sup reddit

haha hey, friend! How did you know I was from there? You must be physchic or something haha LOL! Anyway if you want to skype my handle is VisibleBronies, I get the feeling we're going to be the best of pals!

this is me just so you know who you're talking to, can you handle my sexiness? lol JKS ;)

this faggot cant act

Best nipples in the game

Best eye distance in the game

you take that back!

wat

>no tits
dropped

Were the nude scenes in Danish Girl really him or just a body double?

>go over to Bex's place to play X-box
>starts messing with me as we play
>finally have enough and wrassle her to the ground
>feel my dick rub against hers
>wait WHAT
>she just likes to wear a strapon under her jeans to see what it's like since everyone makes fun of her for looking like a boy
>she starts crying
>lean in to kiss her
>BABA BOOIE BABA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS BABA BOOIE BABA BOOIE

My father died the same way.

it was him. He even chopped his dick off and showed it to people during the press tour.

she has a nice fat ass on her

That she does.

I'm talking about the scene where he tucks his dick between his legs. Stop being retarded.

top notch

Elle

This girl is ugly as shit, she looks more like Robin Williams than Robin Williams' daughter does.

No she isn't.

>Breast actors/actresses under 30

Gotcha

ugly jew.

She is not Jewish user.

nor ugly

(((sellers)))

>You got to see her perfect tits when she literally just turned 18

>This interesting surname recorded in a variety of spellings including Sellars, Sellers, and Sellors (English ), and Sillars and Sillers (Scottish), has at least four possible origins. Firstly may be a metonymic occupational name for someone employed in the cellars of a great house or monastery. If so the derivation is from the Anglo-French word celler meaning an underground room suitable for keeping food. Secondly, it may be an occupational name for a saddler, from the word seller, which originally denoted a saddler. Thirdly, it may be an occupational name for a tradesman or merchant, from an agent derivative of the Middle English word "sellen" meaning to sell or deliver, although it may also refer to a silver smith. Finally, it may be a topographical name for someone who lived in a cottage deriving from the Old English pre 7th century word "gesell". Early examples of recordings include William Sellerarius in the registers of the Knight Templars of England in the 12th century, and later in the London church records Dorothie Sellers, who married William Boswell on March 17th 1602, at St. Giles Cripplegate. In Scotland the first recording is much later with John Sillars being recorded in the records of the city of Glasgow in 1719. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of Alriz Sellere. This was dated 1086, in the recordfs known as the Inquisitio Eliensis of Cambridgeshire, during the reign of King William 1st of England, 1066 - 1087.

I'm not seeing your point.

nobody said sersha yet?

So if anything it's odd for an Italian-American to have an English surname.

>he is a tits guy

Pleb

what a slag
a mate of mine fingered her in a pub's bathroom before she was famous

Yeah and I'm Robert DeNiro.

>When her dress got caught on her hard nipple as she was pulling it off

Don't remind me user

she's cute as fuck

>Literally redeemed an entire crummy season

>Hardhome and Hardnips
>The only good parts of season 5

I've only seen him in Hail, Caesar!, but it's enough to convince me he's the shit

>>Hardhome
Hardhome was a meme episode. The bits that weren't in the battle were fucking trash. The humour was so fucking forced. Even the Battle of the Bastards was better even with the shitty Danerys bits.

Go away

Wrong on both counts. Well done.

I don't know why /tv hates this guy.

He was great in whiplash.
And he was alright in War Dogs.

Wow you sure showed him. He really got btfo'd by you!

how did he get those scars?

From his boxing movie

>having mates that are pedophiles

How perfectly british.

car accident

>him
>he

Car crash, the Whiplash scene must have been natural to him

And probably because he's a smug asshole too full of himself

>wanted more money to be in La La Land
>gets dropped for superior Goose

lol