God, how depressing

God, how depressing.

If I was Jon Jones I wouldn't have even known what to do with myself while he was bawling. I'd probably just stand there with my hands on my hips. Fuck, who wants to win like that?

Two and a half years. TWO and a half YEARS he spent waiting, burning, struggling with thoughts of inadequacy and all those missed opportunities. Just dreaming of that one chance to set things straight and prove you aren't merely the paper champ... and he gets a shin bone to the chin. BAM! All over like that. Millions of people laughing at you as you cry like a bitch, stumbling and tripping all over the ring.

You heard him admit it, there's no more rivalry. It's 2-0. There's nothing left for Cormier to do. He doesn't even have a reason to live. His destiny is to slouch off the face of the Earth like Ronda Rousey and enjoy his meager earnings while his sworn enemy hogs the limelight. No redemption, no glory, just pure failure and fat, salty manlet tears. I'm gonna miss Double Cheeseburger!

Just sad. Plain and simple.

good copypasta material, here's your (you)

He's beaten just about everyone that Jones has, so he's not a paper champ.

In reality, this was a fight between a fat middleweight and a skinny heavyweight.

DC is almost 40. He's done everything he wants in this sport besides beating Jon. He's made a good living and got a good job in broadcasting to go back to.

You'll always lose to the younger man in this sport one day. It's just a fact of fighting.

glad he lost
he was nothing without clinging to jon

None of those guys were any good. Jon Jones is the only man who mattered. You think Cormier wants to sit in a booth and commentate the fights of a man who not only bested him ONCE but TWICE? Face it, he's devastated. The tears are proof. I wouldn't be surprised if he kills himself.

Second all his life. Poor guy.

He was a paper champ. Only reason he was Champ was because Jon vacated it, and the second Jon came back, he took the belt off him in the correct way you're supposed to win the belt.

Someone post the fucking webm or gif of the KO.

>None of those guys were any good
this is what retards actually believe

please consider sudoku in DCs place retard

>DCucks believe this
Look I think Jones is a bullshit faggot but DC got JUST'd and there's no way around that one

im sure he has a lengthy wwe career ahead of him

Terrible reaction to a managable kick, what a shameful display

just know that jon could've killed him in that octagon, but he's a good christian, so he let him continue to breathe.

Dude there's some cunt asking for the webm and receiving it in every single UFC thread on Sup Forums of which there are several. Did you even look?

>None of those guys were any good.

OP is an obvious troll. sage and ignore.

Fuck DC he's a weird shitty commentator too

Combine that with losing his daughter in a car crash and his best friend in a plane crash
>Why are we still here?
>Just to suffer?

Rousey = nothing
DC = a champ and a dignified human

>tfw you will never have to hear dc commentate again

now if only that manlet cruz would fuck off

>both got their UFC titles without beating the champ
>both came up short in attempts to win gold in either the world champions or Olympic games in their respective grappling sports
>both cried like babies after getting heemed by left high kick and losing their titles

My God

I knew the first thing I'd see here was that shop.

"OH YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA LET YOU KILL ME JON" - DC before the murder

the belt jones

Friendly reminder this will be Connor in a few weeks

At least DC had a chance, Conor has absolutely no idea what he's in for

How so? Floyd has no way of KO'ing Conor so even when wins a sad 120-108 clinic Conor will stand up with pride and say "Floyd is the GOAT boxer and I'm the GOAT fighter."

Cormier's life is over. He never reached the pinnacle of sport in his entire life despite giving everything to it. He's always cucked himself at the finish line.

There's no shame in being the 2nd best of all time at something. It's kind of funny watching literal nobodies call it sad or pathetic

No one who actually watches sports of any kind expects Conor to score a point on floyd, let alone win.

Shut the fuck up you retard, it's not like anyone did any better against Jones

>tfw you spend years and years of your life trying to achieve some goal and when you're finally within arms reach of that goal, your one chance fails and you will never get another shot at it again.

The guy is obviously concussed after the fight, which is why he went from angry at the ref and everyone else, to a sobbing mess within a few mins. still feels though

If Rumble comes back and heems Jones, will Rumble be a paper champ because he never beat DC?

I know. It was beautiful.

>Second all his life. Poor guy

A 19-2 record makes him first 90% of the time.

thats like the future conor floyd excuse they gonna bring up

replace jon jones with floyd maywheater in that text

but floyd is almost twice conors age

Not to mention Jones and Holm are both from the same gym and same coaches.

thats the whole point of Sup Forums to coment on happenings open to everyone

how the fuck does he kick like that? picture perfect accuracy, no tell, lightning fast, perfect timing with DC's movement rhythm. What the fuck? Seriously, how is this possible?

he trained 4 times a day

>moms speghetti

he did say he trained specifically for that reaction. but still, one hell of a kick.

I don't think he cucked himself. I think that straight kick to the dome did it. considering that, he fought well against Jones up to that point

Did they, Sup Forums?

Isn't this the same guy that was talking all this shit and then comes up shirt. What a fucking faggot.

>By a fighter from Jacksons Gym in New Mexico

I'm not sure who I want to lose desu. All I know is that I don't want anyone to win.