When it comes to entertainment which language is better to learn Japanese or Korean?

When it comes to entertainment which language is better to learn Japanese or Korean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pe-xR_E6v1k
youtube.com/watch?v=A6OKkEe1L7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

english

I already know that one.

Japanese if you're a weeb.

If not, then korean.

If you like shitty kpop and soap dramas Korean
For anime/games Japanese

English

Japanese, because they have a lot more localised content than Korea

Neither you filthy weeb

If I were a weeb I wouldn't ask because I would already know the answer is Japanese. I'm talking about music, movies, tv shows and literature but thinking about it learning Japanese for reading is almost impossible. It would take 10 years to learn how to read those damn kanji.

japanese, korean sounds very very obnoxious as if they are complaining all the time

Weebs koreaboos it's all the same shit t b h.Why are you interested in media that treat viewers like children anyway?

Korean is beautiful language
listen this beautiful song
youtube.com/watch?v=pe-xR_E6v1k

>music, movies, tv shows

definitely korean.
japanese cinema is utter shite

If you like anime, manga, and Japanese video games learn Japanese. If you prefer dramas, K-Pop, and movies, learn Korean.

It's a shame Japanese cinema fell so hard from their glory days when everyone took influence from the likes of Kurosawa and others.

Korean sounds very ching chong. But not as bad as Chinese.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6OKkEe1L7c

is this sound ching chong?

Sounds like a blend of Chinese with Japanese, honestly.
It's like it goes with ka/ta and similar Japanese syllables, then it goes zhou xie zheng like Chinese.

Mandarin

Learning Korean = wasting time

Korean sounds nice.

the double consonants can sometimes sound a bit harsh which gives it a chinkish vibe

Korean. Their entertainment is easier to access. Both movies/dramas and music.

Why would people learn korean?
Korea is small asian country
It's fucking useless language