What do Britshits think of the new U.S. Embassy in London?

What do Britshits think of the new U.S. Embassy in London?

8/10

would land a plane in it

That's just obnoxious

Why did you put a bunch of fleur de lis on it?

Cringe!

Security

Let me ring a bell for you.

>Let's make pretty green grass and trees, because that's the spirit of usa!
>A coal mining, shale drilling, mass dirt industry, anti-regulations on pollution and literal slash and burners

It actually fits the area.
Its in Vauxhall, which was a brownfield industrial area until recently, so the whole area is all luxury flats and inprogress skyscrapers right now.

Pic related is the MI6 headquarters, about 5 minutes away from the US embassy for example

Walking distance from MI5 and MI6. Cute :3

A full moat would have been better. Still, not bad.

This.

Nice. Looks a bit like the police building from the City lego sets, back in the 90s.

>Loud and overdesigned
Wow that's surprising

That's probably the biggest embassy in the world r-right?

Pic is the new US embassy in Oslo.

That looks cool.

A
FUCKING
CUBE

This

US government specifically designed it to look like a glas Kaaba so the muslims don't bomb it

>they had to build a moat around it to stop islamic lorry attacks

howling

Don't think it can survive a plane ramming into it. When would ISIS start owning jets?

Looks pretty nice tbf. Don't know why you wouldn't like one of the nice places near the park though

>miles away from the other embassies
>wrong side of the river
>spitting distance from the intelligence agencies

really makes u think

The US Embassy in El Salvador is among the biggest in the continent. It is quite literally a fortress.

Legend has it that it was build on Indian land and they are continuously spooked by the restless souls of my ancestors. Take that, gringos!

it's just a coincidence

for taking that picture you're now under full surveillance

kinda looks like our new mosque :r)

I like it

Looks pretty. It is also the only building in London not owned by Arabs

Would give 9/11 to this building. Jokes besides it's awful.

>mfw cycle lane between the two becomes congested with mobility scooters

those are bees

why so big?

us embassy in prague is really small

i herd u guise like brutalism

and those are the 2 sandniggers than Obama sent us as gift from Guantanamo protesting in front of the embassy

thanks, Obama

>Amerismalls

modern embassy for modern, progressive nation
old embassy for backwards, reactionary nation

overcompensation

that's where some drug dealer lives

Worst one by far?

>the only embassy in the city with constant police presence

those paranoid little fucks

Not really. Everything in Israel needs to be literally bomb-proof, so that seems pretty reasonable.

Seems to be the less we trust the stability of a country the more we build our embassy like a castle fort.

Really makes you wonder about Russia then.
>inb4 Russians hacked Trump into office

the US Embassy in Paris is a charming and très chic Haussmann building

Nigga you're bees.

Looks nice!

mmmm more disgusting modernist """""architecture""""" festooning London

Looks like an old Norwegian fish factory.

That fish factory looks better, that's for sure

kek

I hope they were smart enough to build a nuclear reactor in it capable of going critical mass should the queen get uppity again and get any bright ideas of taxation without representation.

I like the design overall, but why the fuck is there a hole in the side?

Also
>2017
>Not covering your building in spikes to protect against Muslim plane hijackers

What do you call this type of architecture?

Mediterranian modernist

also known as pretty shit

Laughed out loud, what the fuck is that?

no, that would be this monstrosity in ireland

Why do you keep building ugly trash here?

stop shitting up London with commie architects

erm, bit over the top isn't it

bizarrely overconfident despite being ugly, short and fat
that's the us embassy alright

0/10 not enough sentry towers with M60s

Says the guy surrounding our glass sculpture with brutalist gray pencil dicks

There are so many old palaces in Rome we started using them for all of the foreign embassies.
The American one is nothing special, though. It was built in the 18somethings and we couldn't find another use for it

is it true rome is a dirty shithole

Can't wait to blow it up Inshallah

Depends on the zone you visit, honestly.
The most "touristy" ones are kept clean, while the areas around the train station, or residential zones are pure filth

it seems like most euro train stations attract filth

I was almost mugged by an arab outside Brussels midi station when I was in belgium, this was with armed police walking around in broad daylight too

the cheek on the cunts

the only real problem in Rome would be the gypsies.
Just don't let any filthy-looking kid get behind you near enough to touch your pants pockets and you'll be fine.
Also the military and police have been for a few years costantly patrolling the stations, which is good.

>Also the military and police have been for a few years costantly patrolling the stations, which is good.

would you rather us be at the mercy of Abdullah?

We're not allowed concealed carry here so the army are the next best thing

The fucking Borg cube has landed.

MI6 literally looks like some ancient Mayan temple, which I presume was the look they were going for to instil intrigue and mystique,

>why so big?

Because London is the most relevant city in the world.

Looks more like a cheese-grater

What's with modern architecture and the obsession with glass cubes, or other boring basic shapes for fucking everithing?

Reporting to GCHQ now m8
You're about to be Sheik'ed

was meant for

Glass is great because it complements the functionality of erecting a huge tower. You get an amazing view, and surrounding it with glass ensures that the view is as big as possible.

The main demerit of glass is that you obviously can't do much with it. Flat panels or bust, and adhering things to glass, while doable, is a risky proposal.
Nondescript glass cubes are the perfect balance for someone who wants to maximize the usability of a plot of land by taking advantage of verticality, while minimizing cost because they're ``poorfags'' without vision. Building a complex spire that looks like DNA is obviously going to be extremely complicated and will require more engineer time and more construction time.

Police here doesn't kill random people like in the US.

Based on all these truck and machete attacks, I'm assuming your police never kill anybody ever.

a fucking moat

fucking disgusting, the old one was better

Actually never happened in Italy.
The perks of being irrelevant.

they're both bad but the old one had some comfy brutalist feel to it. it looked really yankish too

the eagle was cool

australia house is cooler

They're building a new one here too, after the one in The Hague got too small and couldn't be secured properly. They chose to build it in Wassenaar which pretty much has the most expensive property prices in the country

This pic just shows 2 of the 6 buildings, it's basically a whole campus. Funnily enough they shipped in the contractor from the US, but they ended up letting Turks and Romanians do all the work. So despite all muh secrecy, hundreds of T*rks and R*manians now know all the ins and outs of the new buildings

Us embacy in sweden, was caught illegaly surveiling swedes (possibly """swedes""). Why so much security? Really makes ya think

Swedish embacy in washington. Litteraly top tier. Nothing like shit-tier americ*n commieblock arcitechire

there are so many nice buildings/locations in london like the canadian one on the left
yanks didnt need to build a hideous glass cube in vauxhall

nine elms is an entirely modern new area, it would've looked out of place

10/10
Would grate cheese on

Looks like a slightly more modernized version of my old high school.

Neat

Ours has a fucking cage around it
Like some kind of a monkey house in a zoo

London is made up of out-of-place glass towers that don't form a cohesive and pleasant skyline. The city is already ruined.

She was killed by a fucking muslim Somali who shouldn't even be here.

None of those things happened in italy retard

that gif gave me a sexual thrill.

that's L O N D O N m8

*planet of the apes