Would this work bros?

would this work bros?
>buy 2 tickets online
>put them under my "friends" name
>go up to the ticket handler when my "friends" name gets called
>say something like,
>"oh, my friend went to the restroom, I'll take the tickets"
thought about using a girls name and saying something like, "oh my girlriend is in the restroom freshing up, I'll take the tickets"
but maybe that would be pushing it.
how do you bros get around the no singles policy when you go to the movie theater?
figured i can probably get past the security guard with my confirmation number for 2 tickets.

>oh my girlriend is in the restroom freshing up, I'll take the tickets
Everything, EVERYTHING depends on your delivery of this line.
Make a vocaroo and post link.

it doesn't work

source: i used to work the ticket counter and my manger told me to only give the tickets when both people are present

just pay someone to enter with their group, sit outside the theater till you see someone that looks nice enough to let you enter with them

Are no singles policies a real thing? We don't have them anywhere in the UK, they seem so ridiculous - is it just to deprive lonely people of the joy of cinema? Or is it because cinemas seem to enjoy losing revenue?

don't live in a shit country.
>america
>guns
>batman movie cinema massacre

add those 3 things together you got an answer on whether its real or not.

but surely if someone is entering a cinema it's pretty obvious whether he's carrying guns or not. Why not just beef up the security instead of turning down customers?

Also why would a single person be any more likely to shoot down a cinema than a group of people? I thought no-singles policies were to stop people jacking off in the back

It's a thing at some cinemas here in Aus for event days, like you can't show up alone when it's kids day or to certain special showings on Valentine's Day

it's a meme. i can't believe some people actually believe it's real.

>live in conservative area that doesnt allow ménage à trois into theatres
>go to buy tickets with my gf and jamal
>they only let us have two so i had to wait for them while they watched the force awakens
Fucking bullshit

>no singles policy
where the fuck is this a thing?

i live in america and have NEVER heard of this

>be american
>drop kids at pre school, carry gun
>go to mall, carry gun, purchase new gun, carry two guns
>allowed to carry guns

go to cinema with guns
>hey user, whatre those guns for? its illegal for me to stop you from carrying them concealed. just curious

It's not a meme, at least not in my area. It's enforced because it's more profitable for the cinema to insure more places and it lowers taxes. They don't even realise that there are people out there who go alone to the cinema, why not just go with your friends \ girlfriend?

more tips

you loners might as well build a home theater and watch things a few months after they come out

That's sad as fuck.

>Why not just beef up the security instead of turning down customers?

Hiring new staff and installing and maintaining surveillance technology really takes it out of your pocket.
In a time where cinema operators intakes are crippled by both film distributors additional fees and the digital piracy industry, it's far easier to just turn down shady individuals at the counter.
I mean, would you think a person that can't muster up any social contacts to visit the cinema with, let alone a partner, could be trusted?
Also, it's not like there are a lot of them. Who is lonely in this day and age anymore? Let alone *snort* a virgin? Surely they've got no-one but themselves to blame for that. Sociopaths by nature, stands to reason.

It's simple cost efficiency.

Bullshit. It's illegal. You think they would turn away a black guy from seeing a movie alone.

refusing to sell tickets to people "insures" more places. yeah they teach you that in business 101.

stop with the bs.

nice try lol but non whites dont get stopped everyone knows that. Its pretty obvious you arent a local

must be nice where you live.

It's to prevent cinema shootings.

Yes this is a liberal policy always taking our freedoms.

The only people who can watch movies alone arr rotten tomatoes critics.

Basically, there is no way to get around it.

I have found some people on Craigslist in my city who are willing to help me out when I want to see a kino, but it ends up too expensive so I have only been to the cinema two times this year.

What the fuck, are you guys in No Falcon Zones?

I just buy a ticket for Sir Jeffrey and they let me right in.

No, get a gf

I can't because I'm ugly and have social anxiety.

Find an ugly girl with social anxiety

"No!"

>no singles policy

is this what america has come to? lmao what a fucking joke.

>someone took the time to make this
good god

I just go see movies with my dad who doesn't have any friends either.

Saved and thanks for the tips.

Might take some xanax for the anxiety good advice.

There are no singles policy? Where the fuck do you live?

you must have one friend or acquaintance, right?

It's mostly in liberal college towns because the girls don't want to be around "creeps".

Just be yourself, my man!
Looks don't matter as long as you show confidence!

it's a meme you dip

Showers and crab legs are the real deal thouigh.

Wow. So you can't just want to chill and go watch a movie after studying all week? That's bullshit.

I always hire a homeless man and pretend he's my gay lover, that way I can get the sexual diversity discount

we have sex afterwards haha

That sounds so cute imma try that next time xD

even if this was real and not a meme, i refuse o believe you have absolutely no friends or any familly members who'd be willing to go with you. hell even another basement-dwelling neet would do.

>but user, it's couples only!
say you're a gay couple and accuse them of homophobia. might even get you free tickets.

besides if you have no-one to go with you, there are bigger issues with your life than not watching movies.

>say you're a gay couple and accuse them of homophobia. might even get you free tickets.

At my kinoplex, you have to demonstrate proper anal technique on your partner to get the free homo tickets. It is a safety awareness campaign.

what's more important to you, your father's anal virginity he wasn't a virgin anyway or seeing some cheap, CGI filled blockbuster?

>say you're a gay couple
I live in a homophobic country, if I said this my friend would kick my ass and probably break all the windows at my house

holy shit hes got freckles
10/10 would lick his face

>do this at my local cinema and actually get past the door security
>second security checkpoint tries to make sure I bought the required number of snacks before I can go in and that I used the cinema showers
>trick them with snacks I brought myself, and all I did was run my hair under the sink, lol retards
>halfway through the movie, sitting in the back eating bugles off my fingers trying to enjoy it over the loud moans of dudes being jerked off by their gf's (fucking normies)
>rule enforcement k-9 unit comes in
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck when did they start doing this
>they go down isle by isle making sure everyone has their partner and snacks and is doing anything except watching the movie
>dog looks up at me and goes fucking wild
>start shitting myself and try feeding it bugles, it doesn't want any, it keeps biting me
>security starts beating me with light batons and sentences me to cum and gum clean up duty for a month

it's not fucking worth it OP, they always have something new up their sleeve

I go to see half of movies alone, and doesn't bother me at all. Maybe I'm just autist.

user, that's gay

make sure to obscure your face or else the facial recognition software will tag you after your second time alone, try to change up your gait as well, they track movement.