Hey Sup Forums, David Bowie died two year ago today. What's your favorite Bowie track?

Hey Sup Forums, David Bowie died two year ago today. What's your favorite Bowie track?

>Rebel Rebel

youtube.com/watch?v=U16Xg_rQZkA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F2SW7SLL_rA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xm2ciX0_UP8
youtube.com/watch?v=5SQdBxVjZx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did 2017 really happen, or was it just a dream

Here's mine

youtu.be/F2SW7SLL_rA

Not my favourite but underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=Xm2ciX0_UP8

Rock n Roll Suicide

David Bowie turned marketing into the essence of his art. All great phenomena of popular music, from Elvis Presley to the Beatles, had been, first and foremost, marketing phenomena (just like Coca Cola and Barbie before them); however, Bowie turned that into an art of its own. With Bowie the science of marketing becomes art; art and marketing become one. There were intellectuals who had proclaimed this theory in rebellious terms. Bowie was, in many ways, the heir, no matter how perverted, of Andy Warhol's pop art and of the underground culture of the 1960s. He adopted some of the most blaspheme issues and turned them upside down to make them precisely what they had been designed to fight: a commodity.

Bowie was a protagonist of his times, although a poor musician: to say that Bowie is a musician is like saying that Nero was a harp player (a fact that is technically true, but misleading). Bowie embodies the quintessence of artificial art, raises futulity to paradigm, focuses on the phenomenon rather than the content, makes irrelevant the relevant, and, thus, is the epitome of everything that went wrong with rock music.

Probably Stay from Station to Station or Starman

FIVEEEEEEEEEE YEARS

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiIiIiiIiIiIiIIiIiiIvVEEEE yEARARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS aaaaaaaahsdashdfasufhuhas!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAH

David Who?

Time takes a cigarette...
Put's it in your mouth
You pull on your finger
Then another finger
Then your cigarette

Blackout

Nice assertions with nothing to actually support it.

Good post but
>poor musician
is a load of either/or shit

I can agree this is a gr8 song

iktf 2017 seems to have just gone by in a flash

...damn, good choice right off the bat.

Lazarus

Wierd, I had the strange urge to listen to Heroes today.

Warszawa

its Station to Station

who the fuq is this

stop clogging up the board with your shit threads

youtube.com/watch?v=5SQdBxVjZx4

queen bitch, ziggy stardust, time, station to station, always crashing, blackout, teenage wildlife are probably my favorites on their respective albums. rip to the starman

time

Suffragette City.

THAT'S ALLLLLLLLLLLL WEEEEEEEEEEVE GOT

scaruffites please leave