"They wanna disarm us!"

>"They wanna disarm us!"
When's the last time you heard of a gun-totting redneck stopping a mass shooting?

Other urls found in this thread:

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't hear about them, dipshit, because the shootings don't happen. People don't go to places where there are gun-toting rednecks to start a spree-killing.

that Muhammad drawing contest.

the one where the winning submission was the two chalk lines of the stupid sand niggers that tried to start shit in texas.

this
they go to designated gun-free zones

Because it's impossible to stop a shooting with a gun and anyone who thinks they can is completely delusional. Here's an example of one such person:

>it's impossible to stop a shooting with a gun
a regular shooting, yes
a mass shooting is perfectly preventable by other people with guns

That wasn't a mass shooting, they didn't kill anyone so I'll repeat the question, name a single time a mass shooting was prevented

Then why haven't any been stopped?

Give me a way to prove a negative, and I imagine I'll be able to show you an example of someone stopping a mass shooting with their own gun.

(You)

The last time a shooting happened in a place where they are allowed to carry their weapons.

They happen in gun free zones

Simple. I was holding my 2 day old child underwater but I lifted him out of the water stopping him from drowning

Wait what?

That WAS a mass shooting prevented.

There were Muslims going to a Muhammad drawing contest(in their culture its punishable by death to portray him btw) and they got in a fucking shootout with a cop outside just before they entered with AKs

Jesus you are a moron

When are 'rednecks' ever in "gun free zones", you stupid nigger kike liberal?

I hope your family gets raped.

Maybe you need to read the OP again.

We cant prove you were going to drown your kid

So you want an example of a potential shooter choosing not to shoot people?

Here's your (you)

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

I bet the Chinese in Tienanmen Square wish they had guns

oh, well, there you go

Recently, why?

Right down the street from where I live, in Garland, you stupid nigger.

are you retarded or australian?

>stopping a mass shooting
Didn't that happen yesterday in Texas?

Prevented mass shootings don't get reported because they didn't happen.

Gun crime has gone down for the last 20 or so years but the media would have you believe otherwise.

When was the last time you heard of a mass shooting in a place where it's known that people pack heat and are conservative?

I'll wait.

>see ~>

You use the logic of a 7 year old.

So if guns are never used in self defense and only to commit mass shootings, why should guns be allowed?

Autism: the post. Because if mass shootings don't happen in gun-rich areas, more gun-rich areas means less mass shootings.