A fucking WHITE MALE just yelled at me from his pickup to "get the fuck out of our town you fucking pussy...

A fucking WHITE MALE just yelled at me from his pickup to "get the fuck out of our town you fucking pussy." This is my fucking home town.

I'm white btw. I was only getting some excercise.

Fuck. give me peace of mind.

Nigger

>One post by this ID.

No im not. Wish i was.

WTF i fucking hate whites now.

You should get out of their town you fucking pussy

You don't look good in Spandex?

I was born here and have done more for this town then they have probably.

Nice dubs OP

i wasn't in spandex. Just shorts. The point is people on this board who claim to be white probably forget getting bullied by white kids in highschool.

>I was born here and have done more for this town then they have probably.

>done more for this town then they have

>then they have

>then

Get the fuck out you pussy

no body cares but you

>implying

no

May I ask why you are still in the town?

Im sorry man. Some whites are just nigger trash tier

Best to follow them home and key their cars and tp their yard (if its nice)

Sounds like you got mad squabbles boi

What's the context? You been beefin with people?

because i just graduated college and im back for summer. I've already applied for a bunch of jobs. Its not like i coudl be trying any harder at this point.

Give it back everything that you stole Tyrone.

Not at all. i have no idea why they called me out. There was a guy riding in front of me with a black hoodie on and they didnt say anything to him.

Well some of weren't faggots and didn't get bullied in high school.

Sounds like you did the bullying.

No, I skipped class to go sleep because my job at HEB was exhausting.

Not sure what HEB is.
Also thats too bad you probably missed out on an education but if you had to work you had to work, no problem with that. You could tell me im a pussy because my parents expected me to try hard in school instead of getting a job but then again why would you need to say that?

maybe you were dressed like a pussy.

You were probably running in girl yoga pants or some other faggy shit. Go cry to reddit.

I have no simpathy for faggots jogging behind a bus.

Nice abs hipster.

Did you forget your the local nonce? exercising in the childerns playground. tisk tisk.

I wish mexican spics would stop calling themselves white. You stopped being white when you left spain.

>>Implying my bullies weren't grotesque Somalians/Haitians