Going to see Rogue One, what seat should I pick?

Going to see Rogue One, what seat should I pick?

How am i suppose to choose a seat with no x axis reference you fucker

W4, you pleb.

Interesting, my local cinema is the same company and yet I've never actually seen the "couple seat" icon ever used on my website

>couple seat
excuse me what
like this
OP should sit in the seat shaded blue

the fuck is a couples seat

i thought the no singles policy was a meme

Go back to

I go to pol and they say go to tv, i go to tv they say go to pol

oyy it's a struggle

you'll be getting a couples seat I hope?

you-- you're not going alone right?

wtf is you're theatre ?

But that's right in front of an aisle where people will walk right in front of you. The staircase to enter the theater is where the chunk of seats are missing in the middle

no armrest so you can lean on your bro

K7

why wouldn't you sit in the center?

I assumed it was an elevated seating area from the weird aisle configurations.

If not then back row of the big middle front block of seats.

>buy one couples seat
>nobody wants to buy the other one and sit in a couples seat with someone they don't know
>get two seats for the price of one

sounds uncomfortable

this. I don't understand people who like to site right up to the screen

P13

V6
Being isolated at the edge of the row next to a couple.

I had to share a couple seat with a random guy because all other seats were taken once.

>sounds uncomfortable
only if you don't like the warmth of sitting beside someone

this is probably one instance where the "no singles" policy is not just a meme. i really doubt they would sell one couples seat to somebody. you probably have to buy them both.

Is there a way to choose the seat based on which one is going to grant you the highest chance of survival were a shooting to happen?

did you put your arm around him?

Was he qt?

couple seat for one please

not true, here's another session on the same day
you can gamble and hope that the theater won't be full enough for someone to be desperate enough to take your other couples seat

Just lay down on the ground as soon as you see a gun. Nobody fires at bodies unless it's a warzone.

I kept the arm next to him as close as possible to may body to make it abundantly clear to anyone in the cinema that there was no homoness going on.

It was TFA and he was some underage loser nerd who was there with his loser nerd friend.

>Literally only one option for a wheelchair couple

Wew

>homoness
XD

ableist as fuck

That's why you tip the designated cinema shooter so he doesn't go to your aisle.

And how the fuck am I supposed to see what's happening in the movie if I'm hiding on the floor?

A fucking periscope. Jesus Christ use your goddamned brain.

Last time I brought i periscope to the movies it was confiscated because they thought I smuggled outside soda in it

>Seat
Single ticket
What kind of savage ooga booga theater are you going too?

yuropoor theaters don't have AC