She really couldn't think of a better lie?

She really couldn't think of a better lie?

Just a realistic portrayal of your average womyn

Saved, whatsapped

We were just looking at princess leias blusher

fpbp

Lying without shame is the sign of a great politician, and she was just stalling them until the droids were safe.

>Being a misogynistic asshole

You really couldn't think of something to watch other than one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously, each episode following a bunch of magical space wizards has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the space setting, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make space seem less stellar, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast as soon as Lucas conceived the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just a ridiculously profitable franchise of schlock and awe. The Star Wars series might be anti-male (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Interstellar in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the story was good though
"No!"
The story was dreadful. Every time they need something to happen, they just have an older character mutter to a younger character "use the force."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The Star Wars series is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that it knows nothing else. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Star Wars by Steven Spielberg. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Star Wars at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Steven Spielberg." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Star Wars" you are, in fact, trained to watch Steven Spielberg.

That ending scene with Vader made me enjoy the start of a new hope since he knew they were bullshitting him.

Is this a new flavoured pasta?

I used to be able to dismiss posts like these as troll posts but nowadays you just don't know anymore

Yeah but telly's rubbish

>Pulp Fiction and Boyhood in God Tier
>Moonlight, The Hunt, and The Prestige in High Tier
this pasta is undercooked - send it back

He always knew. This just makes Leia cheekier

>Not Citizen Bane

fuck off m8

But Vader never saw Leia in R1, Leia's presence in that ship could work as denial for her that her ship is going to Alderaan instead. or are you implying OP that Leia's ship had license plates that Vader later scanned to make sure that this particular ship with a diplomatic princess in it is the one ship that he saw get away?

Remember that Leia's ship went warp while Vader is still in the broken ship, Leia had enough time to evade him, be it minutes

Based

>this goddamn dialogue
How did they get away with this in an original IP?

fucking this

This is the same guy who didnt want to waste ammo shooting an escape pod because T H E R E W A S N O L I F E F O R M S I N I T, despite being surrounded by fucking droids and being a robot himself

Vader/Anakin is not a smart man

Except it wasn't Vader who let the pod go, it was two of his crewmen.

Yeah, just torch the whole ship "vooom" fucking took care of her

because Sup Forums is just reddit for assholes who are too cool for reddit

This is why I hate that movie. It's a stupid Star Wars movie.

>or are you implying OP that Leia's ship had license plates

It did in Space Balls

HP pasta modified for SW.

For me the main wut. Besides why the panels were around, why the switch was where it was. Why the fuck the Empire needed one massive Archive.

>prove a woman wrong in an argument
>she starts crying as a last resort because she has no viable argument

I was just thinking about this after watching 3.5.

My head-cannon writer says it's because Darth senses that it is his daughter through the force in some way and it fucks with him enough to make him hold back.

Finally this pasta shits on Steven Kikeberg. The Harry Potter one is embarrassing when it says that if it was being directed by him it would be a work of art or something. The retard that wrote that deserves a slow agonizing death