Why do you people like Poland so much ?
This country is literally shit and nothing more

bump

Would fuck the middle one towarzyszu.

oumb

Ugly patus girl
No thanks

What's wrong with pump and dump faggot?

I always felt Poland was free of the modern jewish mode of relativeism and degeneracy. Most of the polish guys I've met are bros and almost all the polish women are based and qt's.

because it's white and catholic.

I wish I was polish desu. I'd rather be poor and living in a ethnically homogenous state than living in this multiculti cesspool.

what's with the loaves of bread?

The right one in nice.

I like Poland you are the Brazil of Europe without niggers.

Cheap food

you make quality AK shit and your language looks cool

also you're really OP in Empire Total War, so you've got that going for you, I guess

shut the fuck up

cd projekt and napoleon

Mustard is on the table too. They probably have grill/fire on the side for assuages. Those are usually eaten with just bread.

God tier fanny

I like the girl in the middle

This, but this photo probably was made at a sacred Polish tradition of BBQ (grillowanie)
Vodka, beer, sometimes cucumbers, many kinds of meat:sausages, bacon, ribs, loaves of bread and sometimes other stuff.
Very common way of socializing here.

That is exactly what i'd expect to see on a visit to Poland

ugly girls sipping on cider, and some poorfag kids throwing nazi salutes on a shitty park

based FUCKING CDPR BROS CYBERPUNK 2077 SOON

Then you must go to Łódź or Bydgoszcz

literally a leech state, I pray for the day they'll finally stop complaining about euro policies and just do a poll like britbongs and leave the fucking union, but it will never happen, cause they're useless disgusting leeches

They are too stupid to do business with.

Because:
1. You're probably a proxyfag
2. You're probably a proxyfag
3. Because thats how we eastern europeans are (your pic related) and you have been brainwashed to hate that and to like the fake values of westerners (USA 50/50 included, europe is degenerate as fuck)
4. Embrace your culture (not the stereotypical slav but don't be a degenerate westerner too) and love your country.

All of the Poles I have met in the UK are great people.

They have been screwed over in history. They were unfortunate to be stuck between Germany and Russia. They are a proud people.

You're white and Christian. Also your lads flew Spitfires and shot down Germans, and jumped into Holland even though your own country was well past fucked. I like every Polack I've met, you're alchoholics like us and you're generally based.

Just because we refuse to give you everything we have including our traditions and way of life does not mean we are stupid

Actually, there is much disinformation in the matter if Poland is taking more shekels from EU, or is it the other way around
I agree with leeching though, but only from Germans. They should pay up for the shit they stirred. Taking money from Italy is wrong, but hey, you got what you wanted: union

Honestly? Big titty hoes.

There's no country more irrelevant than Poland. I don't see what their so nationalistic about.

Poland is based. Poland closed it's border if I am correct.

One of the most homogeneous white countries on Earth.

All immigrants are white.

Proud nationalists.

I see international opinion on Poland is varies from person to person

If someone told me this picture was British chavs I'd never question it. Are we the Slavs of he west?

>go to Polan
>get given vodka, get laid

hot chicks and anti Muslim, but you need to get the fuck over the Russia stuff and stop being butthurt. It's time for Europe to unite.

fuck muslims and fuck italy a.k.a traitor of germany

If someone told me this picture was British chavs, I'd instantly see through the ruse as the slags aren't ugly enough.

I will like them alot more once the purge commences are we send your diaspora back.

They look like bros. Maybe you should finally move to Israel, Chaim.

>also you're really OP in Empire Total War, so you've got that going for you, I guess

And civ 5.

We do not want shit tier diaspora back
We would only take skilled workers, and some doctors.
You can lose some of useless factory drones
Can it be arranged?

He is no kike, he most probably is leftist, troll, or both

kek

They remove kebab.

I mean, they're poor as shit and pretty violent, but they remove kebab and don't put up with Muslims.

I visited Poland in 08. Their gangs walking about just looked like chavs in the 90's.

because poles aren't retards the same way my countrymen are.

>Der_Untermensch.jpg

We WUZ HUZZARS n shiet

Also can someone make a meme of hussars=Hussein

Seriously winged Calvary is so cool