“She has no problem with Russia,” he continued. “The only place in the world where she can’t play is Israel...

>“She has no problem with Russia,” he continued. “The only place in the world where she can’t play is Israel. So what do you think’s going on? What’s the one thing about Israel that’s different than all other places. There’s Jews there…I hope Lorde has a good time in Russia.”

Is he right, is Lorde an alt-right nazi?

shes a kid who makes pop music

She's 37 years old and lied about her age to get extra pitchfork decimals from dumbass reviewers

>shock jockey jew thinks anybody cares what he has to say
israel should be glassed

We in Russia shall welcome her.

She looks so fucking old wow

Israel is one of the biggest reasons we don't have peace on Earth
What sane person would want to go to Israel?
I have the option for Birthright and there's no way in hell I'd go to such a violent place

you don't have to take a DNA test to immigrate to Russia

Fuck off JIDF, Zionist scum. You give the rest of us a bad name.

>old irrelevant shite wants to stirr up some shit for pr

Who knew?

I wish Howard Stern would keel over already as to stop embarrassing himself any further. He used to be entertaining then something just snapped. He became the exact opposite of what he used to be.

why are they trying so hard to push the anti-russia meme?

>dude Israel must answer for her crimes
>omg boycott Israel did you hear about what they did to those poor savages
>Israel MUST be stopped

>supporting a white supremacist state
based

>ethnic Jews are white
Quoth fucking whom ?

I agree with Stern to be honest. Fuck all these PC artists thinking they're the moral role-models of the people.

as someone who’s been to israel, i can assure you it’s safe, the food is dope, and the women are fine af with great asses.

It’s a shame how the internet can turn someone into such a tard

Lorde is a retard, but fuck jewish supremacists playing victim.

Good trip.

Tell me more about how the Arabs don't recognize the Jewish state's right to exist. This is Prager U-level bullshit.

Have you ever spoken to an Arab in real life ? Genuinely curious.

>glassed
lmao

They're admittedly hard to come by where I live but when one comes through my work I generally don't chat them up about Israel. What would anecdotal evidence from a conversation prove?

I was just curious about where your straw man came from. A lot of Arabs go to my university (from Saudia Arabia and the like, not just brown people born in the USA) and I really don't think that you would be spewing that shit if you'd ever had a real conversation with any of them.

Sure, go to palestine instead.

Yes, Jews are white, part of the caucasian race. Ashkenazim are not just white, but European. Did you fall for some Sup Forums meme according to which Jews aren't white?

You're an imbecile. Not that guy btw

Idaho doesn't strike me as a hub of diversity, but there you go. What, can none of them stand Israel?

Didn't she use to browse Sup Forums?
Yeah, it's not so unlikely she's right of center when it comes to politics

That's overly reductionist. Ethnic Jews should be considered separate from caucasoid / Europid for practical purposes due to their history of marginalization and oppression on account of their ethnicity. Even if we view race as a cultural construct Jews typically deviate from any kind of 'white culture.'

>I think that your beliefs would be different if you experienced a different side of thi-
>NO YOUR DUMB
A+ work.

>Idaho doesn't strike me as a hub of diversity
There's a really good price to quality ratio and these guys are mostly oil princes / born into big money.
> can none of them stand Israel?
It's pretty low key but the general belief appears to be that they are effectively bullying / genociding the Palestinians (which they demonstrably are but fuck them). It's mostly frustration at the displacement that's forcing refugees into places like Lebanon where the government refuses to consider them people while doing statistics and gathering data even though they've been living there for years now.

Then again that's just the word of a few Uni guys and some friendly darkies at the bar, so I could be completely talking out of my ass ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you skim through any UN resolution dealing with Israel's immediate neighbors you can often find little addendums out of nowhere with phrasing like "keeping in mind Israel's violations / aggression / refusal to do this or that" as well. There's some crazy shit that runs through the UN, surprised most of it doesn't get reported on.

>literally defending a country genociding a group of people
Boy, the holocaust sure was a good idea.

I know Howard is a shock jock provocateur, but he comes off as outright moronic here. He know there are Jews in Russia, right? Like, more Jews in Russia than in other countries where she's performing? Is he so stupid that he erroneously associates her not performing in Israel to her being an anti-Semite? Or is he just lying to get a rise out of people?

>right of center
The right supports israel, the left supports palestine. Idiot.

Stop bullying Palestinians?
Stop calling everyone who demands this a Nazi?

delete this

>Stop bullying Palestinians?
...why ?

so neo-nazis support israel? retard