Sup Forums btfo

>Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/02/so-it-begins-here-u-s-city-overrun-with-criminal-refugees/
newschannel10.com/story/27954374/amarillo-ranked-highest-for-reported-rapes-in-texas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I must have missed the amendment that guarantees my right to keep and bear shoe bombs

>you aren't checked for guns at the airport

updooted

That's a candle you fucking nigger. Fake ass golden skeltal

updooted

Really make u think

how does one updoot

He says that as if TSA isn't universally hated.

uhhhhh guns were already illegal to take into an airport dude

and we didn't ban shoes

fpbp

updooted

Upboat

Replace the lower text with "x terrorist attacks by muslims and still no regulation of muslims"

Also
>1 post by this id

Sup Forums BTFO filter when?

There has been multiple large scale shootings in Europe where guns are banned.

The end.

Actually there's been quite a lot of changes in regulation of guns but the changes have been mostly to allow more concealed and open carry.

>slide

Updoot

I agree. I, and millions of law abiding citizens, shouldn't have to remove shoes at an airport because of one idiot. Good to see john oliver is finally siding with people's rights and not cowering to fear.

Updooted

updoot

updoot

please no

thanks for helping me spot the reddit fags :)))

I don't have a right to wear shoes. I do have a right to bear arms.

What part of the Constitution do you not understand?

>john oliver

updooted

Updooted :U

Thumbs up

> 31 shootings
> something like 3 to 5 actual issues

Why media never covered the rest?

updooted

At no point did those TSA cunts demand you not wear shoes. They simply wanted to cop a feel.

But you can feel my gun if you must Oliver. It's big. I'm proud of it. And on that alone, I'll let you touch it long enough for you to envy in full.

i'd rather not have to take off my shoes or get molested at the airport either.

Thumbs up mr skeletal I need good bones

thats inaccurate. at state levels they have various levels of gun control put in place after the aurora shooting which wasnt even in a school

also obama did a executive order after the cali shooting which again had nothing to do with a school

hundreds of rapes committed by muslims ine europe and america and we havent castrated them yet

wnd.com/2016/02/so-it-begins-here-u-s-city-overrun-with-criminal-refugees/
newschannel10.com/story/27954374/amarillo-ranked-highest-for-reported-rapes-in-texas

This guy makes me ashamed to be british.

>Multiple terrorist attacks by muslims since 2001
>But lets keep allowing muslims in! In fact, lets encourge it!

Atlanta allows guns in its airport in the non secure area.

>can't bring guns to airport
>can't bring guns to school

But gun regulations do exist.

There's no regulation on the MANUFACTURING of them.

You have to back.

updoot

updooted

We get our shoes back.

up

I love these exasperated "baffled by the country's stupidity and insanity" expressions and poses he puts on, as if he's not the lowest common denominator of political discourse right now

Just make shoe-free zones

Updoot

Shill thread guys, nothing to see.

>Taking our shoes off at the airport is a good thing
Fucking dumb leftists, they are so eager to give away their rights and everyone elses. False equivalency.

>8 brutal terrorist attacks during Obama's regime and NO CHANGE in the regulation of Islam

updoot

Doot doot

Am I allowed to bring a gun into a plane now?

Americans, please stop arguing "we own guns because the Constitution says we can!". The Constitution says this because it's necessary for a free society that the population be armed, and also because the right to free association (including the right to buy and make firearms) is an inherent part of a free society.

This idiotic line of reasoning leads immediately to "if the Constitution doesn't protect right X, then right X can be taken by force" which is exactly what you see with things like the shoe bombing incident.

updooted

dooted

updooted

updoot

>1 post by this ID

updoot

The bill of rights does not give rights. It recognizes them. We would have these rights even in the absence of the constitution.

updoot

updoot doot

Everyone is still allowed to own and bear shoes thought.

updoot

updoot

34 Americans killed in mass shootings in 2015 and we need to turn in our guns and apologize for being white.

27,626 people killed by Islamic terrorism in 2015 and no change in immigration policy.

One FAILED attempt at starting a race war, and we all have to get rid of the confederate flag.

updooted

Updooted

UpDOOT

updoot

Updoot

Still your opssesion thit guns is getting out of hand, your gun industry is worth $6 billion. Why not spend it on schools and health care you dumb fuck. Let russians play thit ISIS and other terrorist groups, they seem to like alot.

updooted

>piss poor actions on one account entitles me to to take piss poor actons on every account.

congratulations your the catholic cult.

1 post with this ID..

Sage

updoot

Updooted

up doobtydoo

except taking off shoes is retarded and not really secure.

updoot

updoot

updoot

huh...

updoot

updooted

>well
>regulated
>militia

Only 3% of US terror attacks were by a Muslim.

Also, 100% were men. Ban men when?

Fight the Reddit shills. Sage and report

Updoot.

After columbine schools became strictly no-gun zones across the board, and many picked up metal detectors and security guards and a bunch of other shit to prevent guns from coming onto their campuses.

We had 31 school shootings despite all that.

Gee.

It really makes you think.

updoot

UPDOOTED PLZ SKELTAL

I totally agree with John here, I always thought having to take your shoes off was always a knee jerk and over reaching stupid response.

John didn't specify islamic terrorist attack in the US. Check your west-centric POV you white, cishet shitlord

updoot

updooted