Manning: 2 rings, retired

>Manning: 2 rings, retired
>Brady: 5 rings, active

really makes me fucking think guys

>Manning got to work with better receivers
>Brady got to work with college QBs as receivers and when he got an elite receiver he broke records like a fucking madman
>Still elite in his 40s unlike the noodle arm who needed hgh to survive
>Brady has defeated the NFL season vendetta against him by winning the sb 5 times.
>Brady wins even though his Superbowl teams have the worst Superbowl defense points average or some shit.

It would be 4 had Pete Cuckroll put any kind of trust in his hall of fame running back.

>muh 2014 goal line statistics

Fuck off.

brady will always be goat for robbing shittatle of that one pretty much guranteed bowl

that alone allows him to be the football god

imagine just how much worse all those chinks and bandwagoners (same shit) would be if seacucks went back to back

Brady is a system baby, are we seriously still doing this?

Just like Tim Duncan wouldn't have been shit if he didn't have Pop.

G O A T

>b-but muh flat saggy balls

>Muh stats

Average Brady hater mindset, who needs facts or numbers right

>we live in a world where in 2 of the last 3 years we saw the same team win against impossible odds in the super bowl

Yeah Lynch couldn't score from the 1yard line against Tampa in week 5 or whatever, who the fuck cares. They had all the momentum, he was unstoppable on that drive and was waiting on the biggest snap of his life, only for Carroll to forget that his qb wasn't Joe Montana. Clearly the fact that he was 1 and 5 from the goal line in the regular season was completely revelant.

And I don't hate Brady at all you fucking monkey, what are you talking about.

They had to stop the clock you retard.

>le momentum

lmao

So to stop the clock you throw on an inside slant in traffic ? And they had one timeout left after Lynch was stopped on the 1 yard line with a full fucking minute to go.

Fuck that, I'm probably talking to some 15 year old in Iowa. I'm out.

Yeah that's not at all important in professional sports, it doesn't ever affect the games in any way. Americlaps don't even understand their own sports.

Peyton Manning's coaches had a better record without Manning than Belichick has had without Brady. Belichick has coached 7 full seasons without Brady as his starter and made the playoffs a single time.

What system are you talking about, moron faggot? The Don't-Make-The-Playoffs-System?

>one on a team full of cheaters with a coach/GM and owner who do nothing but grease wheels and cheat

Jogs the noggin.

They had 1 timeout, it was 2nd down, and there were 30 seconds left. So you, being the genius coach of football gaming, would have sacrificed at least one of your downs in the final seconds of the Superbowl because you're so badass you didn't need it, right? You're gay, shut up.

>So to stop the clock you throw on an inside slant in traffic?
EXACTLY
Even if he were just trying to stop the clock, that play was fucking retarded.

You're talking about the Colts, right? Everyone in NFL offices clearly has it in for the Pats. They rewrote the rule book on Polian's command.

Manning was caught using Human Growth Hormone and the league ignored it and hushed it up. Brady never cheated, so the league leaks bullshit claims to ESPN who created a bullshit meme children like you run with because you have no intellectual self-defense or honor.

>Everyone in NFL offices clearly has it in for the Pats.
>this delusion
Only a Cheatriots fan could see themselves as victims.

>Never played football
An inside slant is literally the safest play in the game, it was a shitty throw and a shitty effort by the receiver.

>the level of reddit spacing going on itt

Actually running the ball is the safest play you autistic nigger chink
You born out your father's boyfriend's ass

Jets kicker caught red handed deflating footballs on the sideline in a game against the Patriots.

No suspension. No lost of multiple draft picks. Only a small fine... for the equipment guy.

One must surmise you don't read very often because it gives you a headache, but the fact is the guy who leaked the bullshit report about the Pats was a former NY Jets official who worked for the Jets when Belichick quit to go to the Patriots.

This after the meme that the Patriots got "caught" filming a game by having a guy stand there holding a camera in plain view of 80,000 people filming what 80,000 people can see. They weren't trying to hide because they weren't using the tapes to steal signals and the majority of NFL teams were did this - only the Patriots lost a 1st round draft pick. Manning DID take HGH.

And this is the most important part: I don't think Brady has ever instructed anyone to deflate balls below the limit -

It's actually kind of insane to believe Tom Brady voluntarily perjured himself when he didn't have - being a dumb cuck you probably don't understand the significance of that but it's insane to believe that his high-priced attorney's would have allowed him to do that.

- but even if he did why the fuck do I care? Am I the most pathetic faggot who ever lived? Aaron Rodgers came out and admitted he likes to use balls inflated OVER the limit - why the fuck should anyone give a shit about this?

Oh right, because the Patriots have dominated the league for so long there is literally no one left who isn't so butt hurt they aren't willing to lie about them. Got it, gaylord.

>reddit frog

Yeah, no. The safest play is one where the QB can simply throw it over everyone's head if its covered. Most teams run fade routes to the back corner of the endzone in situations like that to be safe. The play they ran happens so quickly the QB doesn't really get to read if its covered or not.

>this victim complex

Typical Cheatriots fan.

>Am I the most pathetic faggot who ever lived?
YES.

I've posted on Reddit before and I find spacing sentences there to be a pain in the ass. You have to use like dots and shit and separate each line by more than a line. It's fine if you think it's an obnoxious way to post here, but the reddit spacing claim just makes you like unintelligent.

Lynch isn't a HoFer

>but the reddit spacing claim just makes you like unintelligent.
not only is that poor english. But I think you just outed yourself as a dumbass for that whole response

>I've posted on Reddit before
Kill yourself

>the reddit spacing claim just makes you like unintelligent.
KEK

You forgot to mention Brady just won a SuperBowl without his best weapon/best TE of all time playing.

That Tom Brady guy is pretty good at football

Intelligence is the measure of ones ability to comprehend, not follow rules. Gaylord.

>Intelligence is the measure of ones ability to comprehend, not follow rules. Gaylord.

placing all credit one player in a team sport (who lost a qb matchup to a mouth breather)
>5 *****'s

Credit for the rings go to vaginterri (X3)
Malcom butler
Kyle shannan/James White

Show us where Brady touched you

It was second and goal on the 1 yard line with exactly 1 minute left on the clock when Lynch is stopped you dumb mutt. They had plenty of time to run the ball one more time while the defense was gassed and Lynch was ready to run through his own damn mother to get that second ring and then take the timeout. Instead they threw it. I guess they never had to take that final timeout at least so nice job there.

>No u
Holy shit why even respond

E
L
I

The only HoF RBs this generation are Gore and Peterson. Bell and Zeke might make it later on depending on how their performances hold up.

There were twenty seconds and if they dont make it they have to use their last timeout forcing them to throw on 3rd down. Also, the run defense wasn't gassed, they were a fresh goal line unit. Furthermore, the ability of a running back is almost irrelevent in goal line scenerios. The boys up front determine which side wins and Seattle's offensive line is shit. Lastly, Pete Carrol is a meme coach known for risky play calling. You live by the meme, you die by the meme. Even moreso since they were only on the goal line because of the bullshit turtle catch.

Russians hacked the Superbowl and you don't have any evidence to prove me wrong.

>Tell him to not place the credit in a single player
>Does it right after
The absolute state of Brady haters

>you dumb mutt

As I said in the post you replied to moron, the Seahawks could not have run 3 times in under 30 seconds. No one is disputing that you believe yourself to a football genius because you think a goal line run against a Belichick defense featuring Vince Wilfork and Dont'a Hightower is an automatic TD. I simply state a fact many seem unaware of. Your reply indicate you will probably never understand this.

>(who lost a qb matchup to a mouth breather)
TWICE

>18-1
I wonder what all those patcucks did with their 19-0 merch lmao

Fortunately we can bring it out next year ;)
It really is hard though, only 5 superbowls but no perfect seasons, you'll never understand our suffering.

I swear to god the Pats have broken the brains of so many NFL fans, the level of denial and cognitive dissonance you have to maintain to not accept Brady as the GOAT leads to absolutely retarded shitposts like this

This guy's right, you know.

SEETHING

Manning woulda been the GOAT if it wasn't for Tom Brady. Tom Brady woulda been the goat regardless of any QB.. thats how you know how far above brady is