Why is it that white women are viewed as the most attractive? Is it biological, or societal?

Why is it that white women are viewed as the most attractive? Is it biological, or societal?

Because you know why but threads are only made to see the shitpost responses it gets

Prove me wrong

Since black is darkness and evil
Brown is shit color

Because men pick women based off looks, women pick men based off a number of reasons, one of which is looks. Look up sexual selection.

Whites are associated with wealth. Niggers see marrying a white person as a symbol of status since they are marrying above their social status.

Mostly the former, bit of the latter.

White skin is perceived as having the least testosterone, since skin tone within a race correlates with testosterone (eg, a white man with tanner skin is more likely to have higher testosterone).

Obviously a female with darker skin is going to be perceived as having higher testosterone.

Note that this does NOT mean that latina women have higher T than white women. If anything, white women have higher T than latina women. But we did not evolve in a multicultural environment. So there's this problem where racial differences in skin tones can present as inner-group differences. Therefore, a latina will look more masculine than a white woman to most white men and latino men, because we confuse the lighter shade, a racial difference, as a inner-group difference.

A lighter skin makes it easier to recognize when the people is sick and need help
this is why man looks better than women if they have a darker skin because they are supposed to be warriors and protectors rather than weak, beta puppies

White girls look too bland and act like bitches.
I prefer arab/Persian hijabis

They have the sweetiest of feets.

enjoy your disgusting brown vaginas mate

Might as well fuck a nigger you fucking fag

Brown pussy is cute and it all looks the same on the inside anyways.
Black girls can be cute too

Pretty much all nonwhite races have homogenous eye and skin color combinations. Take asians for example. Orange skin, black hair, brown eyes. Of course the facial details can be different, but there is nothing like an aryan goddess.

Well soon there won't be any so who gives a shit?

because dey are! point perioad blahnk LOL. however when i move to britain they will be on the dick 24/5 YES

>and it all looks the same on the inside anyways

Only hideous people think bro

think like that*

It does all actually look the same on the inside though, if anything the inside of their pussies are a more vibrant pink, but that might be because of the skin contrast.

FINLAND
I
N
L
A
N
D

Since a couple of years I only fuck with niggers, because my wife need some spare time. Atm she is with Jamal. I am with Jamals retarded mum.

I didn't choose this!

Why is it that black men are viewed as the most attractive? Is it biological, or societal?

How can

>most attractive
That's just you're opinion.

Most people set their preferences for sexual partners in childhood depending on the race of the kids they grew up around.

This,

Biological value.
Whites are one of the races on earth with low population and it's impossible to be white again once race mixed.

White women are viewed as the most attractive in white countries??? I am schocked!

Shitpost from shitland.
t.jamal

They aren't.

Because they are.

For the most part, beauty is objective. Ask 100 people from different parts of the world if Ivanka Trump or Rosie O'Donnell is more attractive and every single one will say Ivanka. There is some subjectivity and nit-picking at the margins, but for the most part we all agree on what's beautiful and what isn't, and virtually every culture throughout history has recognized whiteness as being the pinnacle of beauty.

White women (and asians) are the last prototypes of intelligent design on this planet. Other races represent natural evolution combined with earlier experimentations in genetics.

But asian girls look like dogshit user

Both Rosie and Ivanka are white though

That's not true. Pretty much every race says whites are the most attractive. And people growing up around black people do not think blacks are the most attractive.

That's not the point. The point is that people generally perceive attractiveness in the same way. It's not nearly as subjective as feminists would have you believe.

because you want to see what shitpost reactions you can get

>White women
lol no

white women are the most attractive if only they weren't such a huge pain in the ass all the time.

also, reminder that anzu is the official queen of Sup Forums

Friendly reminder.
Gooks are the ugliest race.

I don't think just the sexual appeal is the only factor in choosing a mate though.
I find Indian women more attractive than any westerner, because I think Indian women are more virtuous.

So yeah, it's really subjective. Some other people might have different perspective on this though.

>viewed

It's objective truth.

Why are white people the best looking and the most intelligent just by looking at history? Because God made them that way.

>Being this jealous

>Why is it that white women are viewed as the most attractive? Is it biological, or societal?
Because they are atractive, what is wrong with it?

Japanese women are also very atractive, so are native american women...

The problem with black women is not even their bodies, it is their faces, they are a bit androginous, you know? Kind of a manly face or something...

Shut up nigger. Fuck Nigeria.

I know for a fact I go after white chicks because that's all I grew up seeing as ideal female. Disney, cartoons, movies, at least before 2000 all had the hero win a nice white chick at the end. I like beautiful women regardless of race, but society conditioned me to prefer white women. Wouldn't breed an Asian chick though, don't want my kid to look like a flip.

t. Mexican-American

Humans respond to reflected light in positive ways.

Whites (Blue Blondes) especially, can almost glow with radiance.

Brown and black colors absorb light and are much less stimulating.

2nd

I would fuck pretty much all of them. No joke.

>he deisnt know they all went through HEAVY plastic surgery
My sides user

>you're on Sup Forums user, most of the people here would fuck anything warm and squishy

Nope, still the ugliest.
Ethiopian girls are top tier.

Of course Indian women are more virtuous. They have to put up with your shit.

Why the fuck did I greentext that

How is this possible?

south korea

Sounds like self-hate too though. I grew up in the same world and I find Latina women to be the most attractive. Also, plenty of nerds recondition themselves to like asian girls.

I used to not be racist and I still wanted dem white wominz. white males always looked like betas while white females always looked like plump pieces of ass

nah black pussy is literally mare tier

imo

white women aren't really viewed as most attractive by white men imo. most white men are pretty fine about other race women.

white women are considered the most attractive by non-whites though because whites are seen as the highest tier people and most whites women have no interest in non-whites, so if a non-white can get a white girl he's probably alpha/good looking/rich/other wise high tier.

N-n-no way is this real

>imo
>imo
>being a race traitor

Oh you can definitely fuck right off back to plebbit faggot.

In Europe and North East Asia, agriculture and civilization flourished

Because of this, women needed providers. And successful men (remember, historically only 40% of men reproduced due to polygamy) had their choice of the most attractive women.

This led to a rapid evolution of good looks for our females.

In equatorial regions, where food is plentiful year-round and men are free to be lazy, hunting occasionally, but fucking around most of the day, women were more independent. Without the pressure of fighting for a few successful men, there was no genetic imperative to become more attractive, so the ugly ones had babies too.

This is why they are hotter. Unfortunately, with the welfare state, we are undoing this. But, obviously, a disproportionate amount of of dark-pigmented people are the welfare consumers, so it's not the end of white / asian beauty.

Side note: Cultures with arraigned marriages (India, Mudslime lands) breed uglier people, because the sexes are not fighting for the hottest mates. Without that selective force, ugly genes survive for a very long time.

(sorry r9k)

Free markets = breeds hotter people
Communism = the meak and ugly prosper

Another side note: Why are radical leftists so ugly? Because ugly people know they need social support to even survive. Beautiful people are often right wing, at least if you examine their core beliefs. A 10/10 male would have multiple wives and dozens of offspring in the past. We've taken that away and thus continue to slow down eugenic progress

>white women are considered the most attractive by non-whites though because whites are seen as the highest tier people and most whites women have no interest in non-whites, so if a non-white can get a white girl he's probably alpha/good looking/rich/other wise high tier.

exact same phenomenon explains NEET's putting white women on a pedestal in a way I've never seen alpha white guys do.

WOW really makes you think uuuhmmm ... kill yourself famalam.

im 186 6foot2 for you uneducated ameriblack or bait low energy troll.

im also empowered by spiritual powers and i can read minds.

just kys famalam.

Holy shit, there are too many race traitors, weaboos and niggers in this thread.
And to this mudslim liking scum - just kill yourself already!

agriculture and civilization flourished first in the midde east. europe had arranged marriages for a long time, pretty sure east asia did for even longer too. india has also had agriculture and civ, so did the south/central americans and non-mixed south/central american people are ugly as hell.

>Free markets = breeds hotter people
>Communism = the meak and ugly prosper
then why are slavic girls the best looking white girls?

this whole post seems like bullshit.

Shooped, fake and gay. Women didn't wear their hair like that in 30s Germany

>Cultures with arraigned marriages (India, Mudslime lands) breed uglier people, because the sexes are not fighting for the hottest mates.
I don't think you know how arranged marriages work here.
It's not that we are forced to marry whatever woman we are arranged with, we have the choice.

It's the monogamy that allows every gene to be passed on.

Also, as I explained here ugliness is subjective, so can't generalize.

I think the difference is that Latinas are exotic to you. Maybe there is an element of self loathing with me though. I wasn't raised to speak Spanish and we're distant from our extended family, my parents came here in the 80s as teenagers and acclimated quickly to American society and values. I don't feel attached to Mexican culture but I also can't deny my heritage. Maybe that's why I dodge Latinas, hate thinking about it.

Whites have more sexual dimorphism than any other race. Women are more feminine, men are more masculine.

Whites are also the most diverse race. All other races are homogeneous in hair color, eye color, complexion, facial features and body type. Whites have blondes, redheads, brunettes, black hair. Green, blue, brown, grey eyes. Same goes for body and facial types.

Whites are also friendly, sensual, individualistic, honorable, artistic, adventurous, and generally just more interesting personality.

Whites are like the high elves of the human race. Despite only being about 8% of the human species, we essentially built the modern world ourselves and everybody else just copies us. The moon landing, eradicating smallpox, the industrial revolution and the internet, global culture essentially comes from us. English is the planetary language of trade, science, aviation, culture.

Whites are admired, respected, lusted after and feared because we have the greatest spirit. There is no challenge we cannot overcome, no enemy we cannot defeat, no work we cannot create. One day, we will carry our species to the stars and spread the life from our home world throughout the universe.

Other races know this in their lizard brains and are totally buttblasted about it.

>since skin tone within a race correlates with testosterone
That is not how it works.

I think anime waifu's are the prettiest. They are more kinda oriental than white, sorry op.

South Korean plastic surgeons are literally wizards. There can be no other explanation.

>Mexican
>American

Hyphenated Americans need to pick ONE

>everyone hates niggers

light skin just looks more feminine. note how all boipucci is white

>thailand
>white

They're just saying what ethnicity they are cunt.
Calm down.

>finnish mongoloid women
>white
Oh please. Next time post italians or something.

western media

Doesn't work like that when everyone calls them Mexican based on how they look.

Image how confused their husbands will be once they have kids with them.

>marry god like girl
>kids come out looking like little turdlets

A lot of mexican-americans are pretty pale.

> what is make-up and cosmetics
Do you think white women look good just naturally?

>Asian women love white men just as much as black women love black men

so? they're just smart enough to get ahead of the trend and make themselves perfect waifu bots.

>2009
get me recent stats

That doesn't change anything.

>a full of stds non-virgin slut is attractive

you wish

Variation/Diversity of looks.

White women can have a number of different hair colors, eye colors, skin tones, and a wide range of facial aesthetics (men as well)

With Asians, Blacks etc you're gonna be getting the same black hair, brown eyes, same skin general skin tone, and they literally all look the same

>skin tone
>testosterone

EVEN if you was right (you are not , t.medfag) it's all about sensitivity of receptors of testosterone