Why are men so violent?

Why are men so violent?

Most of them have small penis. Those with big dicks are gay.

We are not violent, we just defend what is ours.

You should ask reddit, they're experts in this topic.

Because of Women

what do you mean by that?

Better question, why do people worship such ugly images?

which one are you?

Thats a good question. Its pretty creepy is it not?

Racemixing is about eventually getting your kids to look like this

>be a man
>be peaceful
>non peaceful man from another race/tribes/ethny/country comes around
>fucks you up

Innate instinct generated by the causality & casualty of an old evolutionary process
And ofc testosterone

I fucking hate hinduism and many religions simply for the fact that they always have stupid images that are just fucking ugly. I also hate how hindus will do weird shit. I honestly don't think god created us to do rituals and act like idiots. I honestly hope it's true that this weird shit will all end one day and we'll go back to being normal and loving.

Why are you such a faggot?

Asking why man is violent is like asking why leaves fall in the autumn.

Why is the universe so violent?

the search for ultimate security

Cause we don't have boipucci to begin with.

they fap to little

fapping turns you into a fucking vegetable

>Why are people whose sole purpose in life was to fuck like rabbits and beat grizzly bears to death for food with a rock tied to a stick for 3 million years violent?

Maybe because up until 1500ad if you weren't violent you starved, were eaten yourself, or were killed by those more violent than yourself?

Testosterone

>implying men are the only ones that are violent.
Kek. Better question is why are humans so violent.

Wow op, really makes me think.....

cos we're bigger

Why does everything boil down to penis

America you are so based!

Conflict is good for the soul

Physical conflict maybe. Inner conflict is just bad.

yeah

B I O L O G Y
I
O
L
O
G
Y

I honestly believe that hardship, raw, physical pain and hardship improves an individual, and indeed an entire civillization.

I should add that modern warfare does not have the same 'desired' effect on a populace however. Sitting at base and sending a drone will not harden a man.

Look up Chemical Basis of Personality. There may be suppression efforts underway to bury such truths.

Short answer, Testosterone is a natural steroid that males have 17 times more of on average than females. It causes large bodies, hair growth, deep voice and aggression.

Ok, this time on your territory, you two thirds of satan.

Also I have survived all kind of propaganda and it fucked me hard.

But perhaps you are right.

Does Ahmed cock improve an individual?

>This time on your territory
Alright.

>Does Ahmed cock improve an individual?
No, but a civil war does. The Nu Males go in as weak boys, cry the first night, and then never cry again.

Its necessary. A society incapable of violence cannot survive against a society capable of violence.

So men capable of violence swept the globe.

violence has many fa(e)ces

Nature is violent.

LIFE ITSELF is inherently violent.

The UNIVERSE is a violent process, from the microscopic to the macrocosmic.

Man is simply an immeasurably-miniscule part of this churning cosmic cycle.

You're anthropomorphizing. Just because there's "explosions" and stuff in space doesn't make it violent. Particles don't commit violence. They're not even sentient.

That's just not true though. The galaxy has order. Nature itself has order. God gave us a gift and we seem to be ruining it!

The same reason women are so stupid.

What is "violence"? It is one force against another. It is the reason stars form, and the reason life exists. To deny that mankind is merely a tiny part of this vast, destructive collision of massive forces would be shockingly oblivious to the world around us.

Life, as a product of these universal forces, is a constant battle of violence. Have you ever looked at single-celled organisms? Their world is a constant life-and-death struggle. We, as their more complex successors, are fundamentally no different.

>Sitting at base and sending a drone will not harden a man.

Speak for yourself. I'm pretty hard right now.

The galaxy is a constant churning, whirling explosion of heat and radiation, mass and gravity. It only seems "orderly" because we are a product of it, and we can make sense of it to a certain degree.

Nature is a never ending life-and-death struggle. Have you ever looked at the ground? Insects and arachnids are in a war to exist that's been going on for billions of years.

God? There is no god, kid. That's just something made up by primitive, superstitious humans.

> nature has order

this thread is literally Bhagavadgita-tier

it will harden his dick

>God? There is no god, kid. That's just something made up by primitive, superstitious humans.

Nothin personel...kid

>Why are men so violent?
Humans are violent, women too. You are kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.

Yeah this basically coincides with what I said a while back. Although, I didn't exactly say women were more violent, I just wanted to point out that it's not fair to label men as "violent."

>I fucking hate
>stupid images that are just fucking ugly
>act like idiots

You sure sound normal and loving!

Bless you.

Top quality post

It's just basic science, user. I don't know anything about Bhagagottadavida.

There is no god. Let's take a look at the Bible:

>written by jews
>calls jews "god's chosen people"
>god's son is jewish
>literally worshipping a jew

Did YOU fall for the Jewish lies, user?

So based!