Which is the greatest rock guitar album of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xeK1E1HaMdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

none of those

Well certainly not Pink Moon.

I would say probably Experienced as far as straight "rock" goes.

Lmao wrong

Mar-gay Moon doesn't deserve to be said in the same sentence as those four, let alone compared to them.

Dark side of the moon

this desu

there’s hardly even any guitars in this album retard

*blocks you path*

Radiohead is fucking hot garbage, and you know it.

shit, forgot to remove pic related, idk why i picked it in the first place

if you dont enjoy it, dont listen to it
stop being an annoying person all the time
man id hate to be you user

k

If you agree Dark Side of the Moon is the greatest rock album of all time, why did you post another album in the thread? Are you retarded?

and yes, i am posting on Sup Forums, of course i am

Krieger was better on Strange Days though

Unironically this

This or Loveless

you guys might hate this but you know it's true
youtu.be/xeK1E1HaMdY

everything past evol is generic high school rock

You shouldn't really be posting in this thread if you don't play an instrument or know anything about music, user

People hate Ride the Lightning?

>tries to be patrician saying Sonic Youth is generic
>gets rekt

*btfos every album itt*

yeah, but ray is better on this one

Take out Pink Moon and put Daydream Nation or Loveless and that's probably something everybody can agree on in terms of guitar playing + innovations

the drums are the most impressive thing about this album

Not that guy, but their guitar work in DD is weaker than the one in BMR or CIS. I would argue Polvo's Today's Active Lifestyles has a more creative guitar work than DD.

>>Daydream Nation
Never listen to Bach huh?

oh shit, i just realized we were talking about guitars, i thought we were saying rock albums over all. robby probably shines the brightest on L.A. Woman, but idk if i would consider that one of the greatest performances by a guitarist

axis is better than are you experienced anyways

nice samefag retard

Why not Red

In terms of pure experimentation maybe, but Daydream Nation combines that with great traditional playing as well. I don't think any of those approach DDN in terms of great harmonies, improvisations, synergy and sheer range of sound.

>more than one person couldn't possibly think i'm an idiot

Discipline would make the most sense

nobody would chime in just to say how your shitpost totally rekt me bro

enjoy your alternative buttrock pleb

Nah, I think Red is stronger. Discipline has got some great textural guitar with those polyrhythms but Red really makes the best of the instrument as a whole. Title track and Starless say it all honestly.

Zeppelin IV, obviously

But it sounds like a downgrade, the thing about Sonic Youth is that they were doing rock albums not following the usual structures. In terms of typical structured alternative rock, Polvo did a better job incorporating their guitar experimentation.

Somewhere among all these desu

no rock guitar album had a bigger impact than this one. Plebs never know. It still kicks ass.

You mean those three?

>Soylent among Drake, Hendrix, and Television

Of those 4, it’s Jimi.

shocking development: television detractors are brainlets, more at eleven

The actual answer would have to be a live album such as pic related as an example of such

Television were of their time. Nobody - and I mean nobody - listens to them anymore. Their music was only interesting in that it was a fresh idea. It really doesn't stand the test of time.

I listen to them

boom your post has been completely rekt courtesy of me you stupid idiot ass penis

I dare you to find an album with as great guitarists as Dickey and Duane on the same album, they hadthe greatest improvisations in rock. If we’re going off studio albums though, Electric Ladylandtales the cake.

This.

This

ladyland is better than both

The intro to Do You Compute might be my favorite guitar moment ever