Home Alone 2 is better than Home Alone 1. I don't know why every assumes 1 is the better movie

Home Alone 2 is better than Home Alone 1. I don't know why every assumes 1 is the better movie.

because its like saying Escape from LA is better than New York. Theyre not. theyre copies of the originals with a different backdrop, and the protagonist has plot armor coming out their arse

Are you up early, today, cloister, you fucking moron?

Right, both are very similar. But 2 is much better in every aspect.

They are more or less the same movie.

Such as...?

so why did marv turn into a snowman?

It's objectively worse, but it's such a direct copy that it's only about 5% worse.

Why did Marvin turn into the geisha from ghost in the shell?

Home Alone exists in a world without police and relatives. It's an impossibly stupid film

Not to mention the hilarious idea of the mother wasting all that time only to arrive a minute earlier then the rest of the family.

That was the gag, though. That she should have just waited for the flight.

Sorry bruh, but: 1 > 2

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIIIIME OF THE YEEEEEAR

The only thing Home Alone 2 has over 1 is the better supporting cast with Tim Curry and co.
Otherwise it's the exact same film repeated.

I still watch both every Christmas.

Yeah I know. You would think a woman doing this would also call the police to figure out what's going on more than once, or be able to call the probably hundreds of people that could figure it out. Not to mention the police going 'fuck it' for the rest of the film.

Absolutely right

Please enlighten me with good /absolutrealism/ kino

If they did that there would be no movie.

plebs

3>1>2

The better one is simply whichever one you saw first as a youngster

No it could have, Marv and co could have been involved in this and duped the mother into thinking he was safe and sound with the police.

delet this

Get him!

the third is brilliant but not as good as one

For some reason on my old VHS recording I kept thinking they were all holding hands in a girly manner.

Are these on Netflix or anything? Kinda wanna watch now

>team of elite criminals versus mastermind kid
>two idiots versus kid who thought he wished his parents away

I know what I'm watching this Christmas ;)

Home Alone 1 is.
This is the UK Netflix mind

>>team of elite criminals versus mastermind kid
>They're completely retarded

CHRISTMAS TREE MY CHRISTMAS TREE

You John Carpenter apologists are the reason he hasn't made anything except total cancerous trash since 1986.

Escape from LA was a disaster.

/ourguy/ Razorfist disagrees, motherfucker.

How did you work it out to 5%?

With complex equations.

John Carpenter hates his fans, though.

He doesn't, he just hates all the hype ha has going for himself, now at least, since he was fucked during his prime.

All of them