What is Sup Forums opinion on this ancient european neanderthal woman reconstruction

What is Sup Forums opinion on this ancient european neanderthal woman reconstruction

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I would

Like Varg says, Neanderthals are the special ingredient in our genome.
They are the source of Norse mythology as well.
Vaenir=Neanderthals Aesir=H*mans.

Would make her deepthroat me tb h

Looks a typical anglo female.

Almost every area in Europe has the same story about those "monsters" that were hidden in caves up there in the mountains. Those full of hair, humanoid, weird specimens that were alone and it would seem that facing extinction, those who showed intelligent behaviour and did "bad" things such as steal kids and eat them, probably just because of survival.

Neanderthals are alive in the unconscious of the european people. And all of them agree on that they were extremely, almost awfully hairy. Those modern representations try to show neanderthals as modern humans, which is not the case other than genetically. In appearance, they might been even closer to a standing bear than to a modern hairless, skinny human.

Ugh, wtf is this Kike bullshit? Neanderthals all had BLONDE HAIR and BLUE EYES, with not a single drop of inferior "Homo Sapien" aka African negroid blood.

Please see for more information.

Here's a male

Please buy my books and pay for my wife and her autism.

Varg has made a board game as well for those who enjoy the RP with friends

looks german

But Neanderthals also lived in MENA and to some extent in Central Asia

they do look very british

Here's a baby male the baby looks anglo to me

How is it called and what is it about?

I wasn't denying it, to be honest asian stories about these creatures are even more interesting than ours.

MYFAROG and it talks about several European civilizations
I like how he put ilyrians as well

MYFAROG.
It's like DnD but not Jewish. The Jews commercialized our cultural history while Varg portrays it in an authentic yet RP suitable fashion.

This is clearly an Irish family.

Holy fuck, anglos are neanderthals. It explains a lot.

kek how time has changed
here's neanderthals depicted 40 years ago: basically niggers because "humans were superior therefore won the evolution cup"

The real thing is that we cannot recreate how did a skeleton ldid ook like alive

Depending in which theory is more popular, recreations will look alike to it

I fucking hate this bastard. How convenient that Scandinavians happen to be the absolute perfect, most pure Europeans :^) well maybe someone should remind him that all Scandinavians have slight Asian admixture.

my ancestor :)

Here's shanidar 1 a male neanderthal
From iraqi kurdistan from 45-35 k years ago

Neanderthals didn't have hair on their back

Back to Le ddit Chang

ITT: WE WUZ AFRICANS N SHIET
kys kikes

I'm sorry, I guess I'm just jealous that my skin doesn't produce Sunshine Vitamins™ as well as yours.

first thought as well

we can recreate.... but only up to muscle level
fat distribution, skin color, fur/hair distribution.. those are where both imagination and bias come into play

Here's wilma a female from 43k years ago that had been cannibalised

But if a baboon was a reptile that would probably be perfect.

They have DNA to help with hair, eye, and skin colour in neanderthals.

If you don't think she looks tasty as fuck you're probably not even European

>They have DNA to help with their bias*

>Paraguayan education

See Wilma here DNA showed them she had red hair, which strongly suggests whiter skin. That's how science works

h*mans are cucks neanderthal are superior

just laughing how bias change with """""new discoveries""""", that's all

Cromagnon is best girl

No wonder Indo-Europeans pushed through entire Europe to fuck them.

homo antecessor male would definitely species mix with this lad

here's a male child again very anglo looking

I've been wondering this for a long time now, so maybe one of you guys can help answer me.
At what point does something stop being a different species and start being a breed/race? Like how White people, black people, Arabs, Orientals, etc. are all the same species, but Neanderthals are considered a different species rather than just another race. Am I missing something here?

They are sometimes classified as a subspecies of Homo sapien.

Is there no hard science to it then?

Chromosomal differences make specie classification easy.

There's this Chinese guy with merged chromosomes and if he fucked his sister(if she has the same thing) they could make a new species that can't interbreed with normal humans easily.

Not really. The basic definition is the inability to reproduce non-sterile offspring, but there are some fuzzy cases where this isn't true.

Varg can suck million cocks.

>merged chromosomes
Wat? Could you elaborate?

I wish could wake up a 100% Neanderthal tomorrow.

>dat philtrum
hnnng

You know how Humans and Chimps have a different number of chromosomes?
It's because in Humans one of the original chromosomes merged into another one, probably because of some pretty disturbing levels of inbreeding.
This is really basic stuff you should know from school.

kurds today still look like that.

breed/race are from the same species created by human selection instead of natural selection.
What makes 2 groups of individuals, 2 species or 1 species 1 sub-species isn't formally determinded.

Thanks bro. I've been diagnosed with a learning disability, so I've forgotten a lot of what I learned in school. Pretty much the only things left over are things that I use on a regular basis like math or things that interest me like history. Science was never my thing, so I've forgotten most of it aside from some odd physics here and there.

Is Neanderthal white?

I think the various "yeti", "orang pendek", "child eating hairy caveman" stories are not about the Neanderthals but more primitive, apelike human species. Remember, species like Homo floriensis ("hobbit") lived in the same time as modern Homo sapiens en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis

It's actually pretty fascinating. Humans have 46 chromosomes split in 23 pairs. The other great apes have 48 in 24 pairs. At the end of each chromosome is a telomere, it's a bit like the aglet on a shoelace, it holds everything together and in the centre is a centremere. In humans we see that 2 of the chromosomes have fused together and have telomeres in the middle and centromeres at the quarters.

This is total bullshit.

I wonder if neanderthals had concept of race like a european neanderthal meeting a middle eastern neanderthal would they consider themselves the same

Why would they even meet?
Unless you think Greek Neanderthals had to be a different race than Turkish Neanderthals.

This makes me think
Could people from the Caucasus have the most neanderthal blood? They are always hairy and they tend to be very strong.

This is a map of the range of were neanderthals lived based on archaeological finds

albanian subneanderthal in finland
jealous of greek lithic industry

and it's fucking shit

I wonder how the Denisovans looked like.

Based on the dna we have the denisovans were dark skin with dark hair and eyes though we very little specimens
Since their discovery in 2008 in siberia

Probably quite different depending on the region.
Denisova cave(South Siberia) is one of the coldest places in Eurasia. Always blows my mind to think how people could survive -60 temps with rudimentary technology.

>Why would they even meet?
that's a good question
but it's not difficult to think, say, Turkic Moon Clan always was at war with Turkic Star Clan or some other conflict with neighbors

>sunshine vitamins
Kek.
Tbf, it does seem like scandis tan well.

daily reminder that europeans wuz blacks

we wuz orange n shit

Hilda Karotenoson

this neanderthal woman is qt