Today is the 43th anniversary of liberation of Cyprus

We liberated it from nazi Gayreeks 43 years ago
what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

ilkehaber.com/haber/ali-seriati-kurt-medeniyetinden-yunan-ve-cagdas-amerikan-medeniyetine-25567.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good job

ty balkanrapebaby
we should've taken all of it and deport greeks back to Greece but eh, we had big hearts

bump

>Only turkey recognizes Northern Cyprus
*breathes in* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

so?

and it's still more relevant than Ayyreland

same roach in pic related? dayumn, we had some good laughs last year, definitely the two top moments in int's history

Kinda bummed out we didn't have any more new happenings, I expected at least one more coup.
Ikibey had gone bonkers that day on Sup Forums.

What's the matter cypriot user don't you want to celebrate your liberation?

Isn't the average wage in Cyprus like 5x yours?
I say you did them a favor by taking out the trash,wish we could do the same with our trash.
You guys are good in my book.

>greek cypriots have a well built country with first world infrastructure and retain their greek origins and ethnicity
>turkish cypriots have a shitty protectorate state with absolutely abysmal government and infrastructure, and are now desperately trying to erase the islands greek identity because they realize they dont belong here

I think the kebabs from the North go for work in the South, they're like our Albanians/gypsies, they sell watermelons, clean shit from the streets and other menial jobs like that. Average wage in Turkey is like 300 euros.

Forgot to mention that the cyproaches have the best parts of the island and yet they still manage to be inferior.

Really makes you think how inferior Turks are to Greeks in general

It's a shame that the Greeks didn't strike back.

Fucking ottoman scum. You backed Northern Cyrpuses attempted genocide of the South. Not to mention the Armenians.

>Greece talking about money
lol

>8 times the population and 10 times the landarea has simply 6 times larger GDP
Fucking pathetic roach

kek

>Really makes you think how inferior Turks are to Greeks in general
What's the difference between Greeks and Turks?

What we build they destroy?

> Turkish liberation
> A failed banana Republic propped up and populated solely by Turks

Hmm

The former actually contributed to humanity, the latter were merely detrimental towards it

It's richer than Ukraine

My fucking grandma is richer than Ukraine, that doesn't mean she's a sovereign state

>sovereign state
small states are never sovereign. they are only there because others just let them be there. strong and big states always dictate the rules of the game.

sovereignty is a meme in many cases.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ANCIENT MEME XDD
kys retarded faggot

>jihad flag
>mutilated dick
>threads/history only about bringing destruction and genociding randoms

You guys are like the perfect mix of a comic book villain. Cool.

also
>brown skin
>monobrow
that's some shit nightmares are made out of, kewl

Maybe in the 1600s
There are laws and international treaties preventing niggers from acting like niggers

too bad one of those gayreek idiots by the name of ickybe managed to escape to germany.

its alright
we are their one true lover
northern cyprus doesnt need anyone else other then us
ehehe~~

>jihad flag
>doesnt know the banner of constantinople back in byzantine empire era
kys.

no need to bait him, he goes to sleep around this time, and anyhow he had a mental breakdown again yesterday. And I don't think he cares about Cyprus, he's from mainland Turkey.

What about your jihad brothers in Pakistan and Algeria?
They have the same flag as you and they also like to genocide Christians.

ot 5x ignorant only x2
you can't hit back to master.
deus

moon/star flag combo is older than islam and even christianity as well. dont be a faggot and learn your history gayreek.

This thread needs an Ikibey, and fast

Breh, you used that flag to genocide millions, rape, kill and destroy.
That's pretty jihad to me and other western folks.

Just deal with it, you're posting with a jihad flag, no biggie, you're Muslims, you're supposed to show your anger towards civilized people.

>you're supposed to show your anger towards civilized people.
i am not angry towards you at all though. i was just amazed how you didnt know an important part of your history desu

Dude went crazy yesterday. And today he just spammed "You will die alone." threads.
I think he's at the end of his rope.

he is banned .Didn't even see in /tr/

>i am not angry towards you at all though
breh, you're angry towards everyone, that what Turks do, you're angry towards other people because of how shitty your life is.
Look at Ikibey, he became so angry he can't even cope with being Turkish anymore.

Just chill you know, no need to put a jihad on me.

Niwthw asxhma tbqh

>you're angry towards everyone
i am absolutely fine with pretty much everyone. i am in pretty chill mode, slightly drunk too.

enas tourkos ligoteros

I thought alcohol was forbidden in your backwards shitty middle eastern islamic state

He finally ended it i hope

thanks for telling me this next time I chat him up Im going to persuade him to suicide even more than I did before :D

cyprus is middleastern you dipshit inbred islander

I don't blame you really, chopped off dick, brown skin, manlet, hairy, fucked up country with numerous bombings, coups, genocides, propaganda etc, Islam, Muslims all around you.

I'd be a little angry too, I'd put a jihad on whitey and blame him for everything wrong with my life.

>talking shit about ikibased
subhumans, all of you

>mehmed II memes

RIP 1453 worst year of my life

yes we also cut the hands of thieves, hang gays, honor kill apostates and invade cyprus

Struck a nerve there shitskin?
Only geographically

how about 1915?

Greeks at this point are just western turks desu

They've been ottoman'd far too long to be any different ethnically speaking

look at that nigger LOL you literally beside of syria. Get brain inbred sister fucker doubledigit

calm down fella. cyprus is not greek afterall

desu i d rather be friends with gayreeks, other balkan people and whatever else live in non-turkish part of cyprus. we can drink rakı you know.

that's it? you're gonna try to insult as with your own nationality now?
it's just amusing at this point

Whats more pathetic is that you think this is something to brag about

>greeks
>western turk
no they look like kurd or armenian.We are slav rape baby.

so? I'm playing with a full dick and you're not. I'd reckon that would be enough for anyone to lose his shit.

I was joking you fucking retard. We dont really hang gays or cut hands off thieves.

kys

You share a border with Syria
Get fucked sandnigger, go look at the Cyprus Ambassador to Greece then answer

Literal "who" country

Turkey is modern Rome

lol at these triggered greek monkis

you wish imperialist kikenigger

but of course

I have the same one but with "trying to unify islam" haha fuck man I dont know where my EU4 memes are. Fuck Ottomans in EU4 tho

Cyprus more like GAYrus lmao

But your fucking religion advocates and encourages this behavior
Hang yourself or better yet, blow yourself up in your local mosque. Lets make the world a better place 50 turks at a time

fucking shitskin stupid.You are darker than greece and turkey.Go fuckyourself shitskin.Middleasterner in denial subhuman.

Turks are rightful owner of Cyprus, stay bent Vosokolos Thiosakies

why are greeks africa-tier chauvinists?

Turkey is a country of dumb roaches who were blessed to be dragged into the modern times by Mustafa Kemal. Sadly they were too retarded to accept his gift and returned to being islamic dumbshits who will soon be just another islamist sandhole. In 1 year you'll either have a civil war or erdogan will have died in the reconquering of konstantinopolis.

you roaches are completely irrelevant, atleast turks are worthy rivals and capable of doing something

> 77399082

WEEEEEEEEE

If there's one thing that triggers me more is that time the Turks blew up the Parthenon and built a mosque inside, I have no idea what we did to deserve neighboring them. They're indeed the worst. It's like everything they touch turns to shit and dies out.

You cant stand being called what you are huh?
Anyway to answer your question everybody I know looks like they came from the Peloponnese (explained by the mycenean dna and roots)
Cyprus has so much sunshine it makes Turkey look like the North Pole you fucking cockroach, theres a difference between being shitskinned and being tanned

dude, you are much much poorer than us kek

> world's
> greatest
> empire

top KEK
>greeks are descendant from kurds
ilkehaber.com/haber/ali-seriati-kurt-medeniyetinden-yunan-ve-cagdas-amerikan-medeniyetine-25567.htm
please read this with translator.You are actually kurds xD

Germany is a country of evil krauts who were blessed to be dragged into the modern times by Bismark. Sadly they were too retarded to accept his gift and returned to being leftist cucks who will soon be just another communist utopia. In 1 year you'll either have a civil war or merkel will have died in the Second Battle of Berlin.

Yeah, because we accepted too many of you fucks. Half of you erdodrones should be deported yesterday.

>erdodrones

>diaspora roach

turks back at turkey hate you, americans hate you and think you as a jihad terrorist and your family hates you for being a useless loser

being stuck in a cross for days must be a better fate than that

>the barbaric horde doing barbaric things
well that's new.
You are still mad because the civilized part of Cyprus remains Greek. Subhuman sandniggers.

>much much
another ignorant.
turkey's gdp ppp 23679 (2017)
greece's gdp ppp 24246(2017)
so muchhhh
turkey's gpd nominal 14071(2017)
greece's gdp nominal 22736 (2017)

hahaha I am white you stupid kurdish albanian

just the absolute state of greeks on this board - you actually presume anyone who acknowledged Turkey's claims to north cyprus is a turk! Daily reminder that Istanbul is Turkish!

>Yeah, because we accepted too many of you fucks
>mfw i immigrate to germoney

A country that is 8 times larger and 8 times more populated feels good because it has the EXACT SAME and LESS economy as a Southern European country handicapped by mnemoniums, incompetent governments and hostile neighbors.

Bravo Turkey

They still hate you though.

istanbul's 348billion gdp
gayreece's gdp 194 billion gdp
now fuck off here arab rape baby shitskin