Is it true Europeans don't like juice?

Is it true Europeans don't like juice?

I prefer my jews to come in powdered form. Easier to transport

few juices are traditional here and the imported oranges tend not to be juicy enough to pulp, but elderberry and apple juice are old favourites

Orange juice as a common breakfast drink in North America didn't occur organically. It was invented by an advertising executive (this same man basically created the modern world).

During the World Cup my local news crew was interviewing tourists in our city and came upon this one Swiss guy in a diner who was freaking out because when he asked for orange juice, the attendant actually squeezed the juice from some oranges for him to drink. He explained
he had never had natural juice in his life, they only have artificial flavors in Switzerland.

So did bacon and eggs for breakfast but they're still delicious

That's really sad yo

Because they have ugly noses.

He was freaking out in a good way? LINK

no

Then why is it also the worst, in North america? Tastes almost completely tasteless there

Dumb post

Natural juice is common you just have to pay extra for it and is for middle class people

Actual squeezed shit is only sold in small markets and by individual people. You can't mass produce that shit, too time consuming difficult and expensive

I don't know. But we drink only potatoe juice.
It's good for tummy and helps to get sober.

No? I drink juice every day
>pay extra for it
A fucking litre in Tescos is 79p mate.

Working class people are so thick

Yes, basically it makes brazilian farmers poor, is full of sugar and is more dangerous than coca cola

>A fucking litre in Tescos is 79p mate.
yes but it's concentrate artificial shit you stupid fucking dog

Proper orange juice 1 litre is 40p more. Maybe if the working class stopped buying takeaways and paying for Sky TV they could afford to buy juice.

Most Am*ricans have "orange drank" which has no juice

Juice is just as bad as soda.
I only drink filtered tap water and coffee.

when i was young and learning how to play guitar, i couldnt remember the name of fingers, so my godfather bought me this thing but it was called PIMA

so i could memorize the latin names for the fingers

fake and gay
You can get fresh pressed juice from local fruits here too, both in juice form and you can just go out to the market, buy the fruit and do it yourself.

pear juice > orange juice anyway
kys you dumb monkey

I love vaginal juice.

Your grandfather sounds like a caring guy

what? did you buy something that was frozen concentrate?

is there any reason Europeans are stupid on top of ignorant?

In their defense all juice was frozen concentrate until about two decades ago, pulpy juice is a new invention

No, but it is unhealthy as fuck, pure sugar.

Why would you need to memorize the latin names for fingers? Isn't PIMA the default system for finger guitar everywhere?

It's good with vodka. Otherwise never touch that stuff.

i like juice oetz

Juice have never fully integrated into Europe

What the shit, everywhere you ask for orange juice they just go and squeeze a couple oranges for you.

At the very least they'll ask you if you mean natural or from a bottle with gas (like fanta or sumol), but nobody ever drinks those without asking for them specifically.

Orangina is heaven desu

Water is cool

We only have horse raddish juice in my region, does it count?

Hahahaha enjoy your cancer Switzerland

Me neither.
Juice is shit. Especially foreign brand ones imported from the west.
I actually can't stand anything sweeter than milk or bitter chocolate

Reminder that drinking this shit is like drinking a soda