Taylor is finished. Fucking FINISHED

Taylor is finished. Fucking FINISHED.

SHIT IS A 10/10. THAT WHITE BITCH IS FINALLY FUCKING OVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

letmegooglethat.com/?q=trollface
twitter.com/AnonBabble

taylor was never a contender to begin with, she went from a stick to a fat fuck and her music is trash

what exactly does this have to do with Taylor, my dear faggot?

>Latina is replacing the cracka white trash

Im so happy this board is finally catching up with the times

Black supremacist > white nationalist

feet on the cover

Latinas are subhumans. White people have run the world for centuries, for good reason.

*jews

Now it's time for some latino flavored gals. Nice tan look, soft skin, and ok proportions depending on the genetic lottery.

Olive toned skin is the best skin tone. Lucky mixed black girls get it, majority of latinas get it, and white girls have to hit the tanning beds.

About time. Taylor Swift is a ugly cunt that is nearing thirty. We need good fresh pussy. Her songs are way better too. Better voice better ass. Just absolutely fuckable.

Trust me this is getting a 8.7 from pitchfork you cock diggers.

What is this boards obsession with 30 and anyone turning that age?

You hit 30 life is over man. You can't be thirty at a party with 18 year old shots or listening to cool music. And for women it's game over. Go ahead tell me you want a thirty year old woman. Go ahead and lie.

Im sorry but Latinos are objectively more attractive than any other race. Period.

Armenians

all pop is garbage. who cares

Fucking retard.

Havana is a jam so I'm excited, the other 1 or 2 pre-release songs were the same old boring radio pop we hear all the time though :(

The latest album from her old group was actually pretty good, though!

If you take her fortune and fame out of the equation, I would legit have a chance with her. Fact.

>fat fuck
mmm i'll take thicc tay no matter what music she makes

She's a gorgeous girl, but there is something odd about her. I can't place it.

Is the rap verse on that song necessary? I don't feel it is.

latinAs maybe
but latinos are stubby manlets, white men are by far the best looking males

It's just one lunatic who's obsessed with hating Marina Diamandis.

>white girls have to hit the tanning beds.
No they don't you grossly ignorant thing. Tanning is a natural superpower of the supreme planetary race known as whites. Not all whites have it but those that do, only using tanning beds for convenience etc.

gay latino male here, strong white men make my knees weak

>implying this dirty monkey slut could ever compete with pure aryan waifu taytay

I certainly hope so! Camila is a much better singer and artist overall, so it shouldn't really be a question though.

there's a new alt right mentality spread by retards like Lauren Southern that women who waste the ages 20-30 are wasting their wombs. In fact, she even refers to women as "wombs" and says that that's all people see you as. I don't know if it's related but it wouldn't surprise me.

it's scientific fact that fertility decreases after 30 and you're also more likely to have retarded kids

Sup Forums are weirdly concerned with breeding and preserving the white race considering that none of them have ever had sex.

idk, my mom had my brother at 39 and he's very shrewd, not a potato in any way

she has a dick

more accurately, her clit is shaped like a penis, foreskin and all. AVOID!!

I've never heard of this person and don't see how her existing has anything to do with another pop star existing. Taylor has lost favor and probably won't have smash success again.

do you not know what probability is retard? she must have had you after 30

aside from the occaisional shooting spree, this board is where most whites act out their frustrations.... & blacked.com

nice quoting you ape

which shithole are you from btw?

I see I'm correct :)

except I only visit blacked.com because I'm a fan of the cinematography. do you even know what that means? checkmate loser

you haven't heard HAVANA SCOOBY DOOP, A SCOOBY DOOBY DOOP HAVANA SCOOBY DOOP? i envy you

you sound frustrated

I am, I put a lot of effort into my nonchalant irony and you go and waste it with your 85 average IQ
ungrateful!

HEATH LEDGER MY SCOOB IS IN HAVANA SCOBBY DO

that took effort?

letmegooglethat.com/?q=trollface

Lauren Southern has no kids herself. Why doesn't she set an example?

Man, I hope this is bait. Cause this is some of the cringiest shit I've ever seen

What sources are you citing?

there's too much music to keep up with radio pop and the store I work at doesn't play much new music. There's a couple bro country tracks thrown in but that's it.

Fuck that genre

Camila is a Fifth Harmony X-Factor reject and her music is generic pop doo doo. Please, tell don’t hype her up.

>implying Camila or Taylor even compare to Ariana

imagin to be her pusy slave!

i have a felling 2020 will bring a change in music and fashion i have no idea what its gonna be though

wtf are you talking about, reputation is like 9/10

I like camila, but I just recently found out about that fith harmony x-factor stuff, almost lost all 'respect' for her, but come on man, the Havana no rap version is too fucking good

and Never be the same is also pretty good

should I buy the album??

I'd kill 'em both

Album wasn't as good as I thought it would be, the best tracks are easily the 3 we've already heard (Havana, Real Friends, Never Be The Same)

Consequences, Into It, and Something's Gotta Give were great as well. All These Years was also decent, but not great.

The rest of the album (aka the 3 remaining tracks) are boring generic filler.

Overall, the album is too short to pack a punch, and even with only 3 filler tracks, that only leaves 7 enjoyable songs. Still enjoyed most of the songs and will definitely have them on repeat throughout the year, her sophomore album will definitely be better.

White people look weird as shit with tans though. They look better pale but funny enough, dark skinned women use skin lightening products while white women will go out of their way to get a tan.

rly makes u think

I'd hardly call laying on a beach going out of their way. Ever heard of farmers tan?

Taylor is garbage, Jesus.

I bet your favorite band makes pop music.

All of her songs are garbage. She does nothing interesting or spectacular.

That white bitch is finally fucking over while selling 1M+ first week? Cum will be lucky to top 100K first week. Not to mention that this one hit wonder will drop like a rock off the charts.

Lol the sales only that high because she bundled in ticket sales with the album ones. Look at the streaming chats on all platforms, Nobody listens to her shit.

It's also why she didn't release the shit to streaming initially. Didn't want herself looking bad with those shit streaming numbers.

Taylor is finished. I don't hear a single song from reputation played anywhere and it only came out weeks ago.

look what you made me do gets played all the time in Germany, and nobody likes her here

fuck man even I bought reputation

Yeah the pitch correction on a lot of her melodies is pretty jarring. I also thought it was Selena Gomez or Ariana the whole time.

I also hate the name dropping of "heroine morphine nicotine" in the first track. Just feels like a Lana Del Rey rip off. Which isn't good.

I can't wait to hear these songs plastered over NFL highlights during this playoffs.

Control is pretty laughable and formulaic.It's a small step above WHERE DO YOU GO. I knew Despacito's crazy success was going to usher in a new Latin explosion like Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin, J-Lo, etc.

Going out of their way by which I mean a tanning salon.

And farmers tans are just reddish. It just doesn't tan like Latina women c

Just bought the album. Its okay. There are only maybe 4 songs that are catchy, but even then they not very energetic. Most are very open and spacey.

I see wasted potential. Camila has a great voice, and you can see her peak in her parts on Fifth Harmony songs. She stuck out and is way better than the other girls. When she went solo I was super excited, but sadly she went with a very boring low-energy style.

That being said I still enjoy the album because her voice. I would only get the album if you just want to her content with her voice. Not something you can listen outside of home, just something you can listen to chilled out on bed. Nothing else. I really want to fuck her.

>btfo every single Sup Forumsfu in one day and is even successful doing so
How does she do it lads?

Hun, where were you when LWYMMD broke all streaming records? Now the song has almost 1,1B streams.

Plus, she DIDN'T do a tour bundle, you fucking retard. That's her FOURTH consecutive album to open with 1M+ pure sales and it's already 3X platinum in the USA. Will this Latin cockroach go at least gold without Havana streams? And daily reminder that Havana is only popular on streaming services because Cumila is heavily payolaed by her label (check 'Spotontrack' and check how many playlist this rat has).

End Game has nearly 50M AI on pop radio alone. Tune in Z100 and listen to white excellence. What is the problem?

what

where could we possibly go from here?

I Have Questions is her only good song and she gave no shit about about it, sad!