One of these threads

template in next post

By blunder of the year do you mean Sup Forums's least favorite movie/show or something Sup Forums loved but the rest of the world didn't?

a show or movie you watched with high expectations but it was actually shit

In that case your template is perfect but BvS should be Suicide Squad.

MOTY: Pic related
BOTY: BvS (there were worse movies, but i thought BvS would be good)
HYPE: Alien Covenant / Blade Runner 2049

SOTY: The Young Pope
BOTY: None that i have seen
HYPE: Fargo / Leftovers

MOTY : Machester By The Sea
BOTY : Suicide Squad
HYPE: Silence

SOTY : The Night Of
BOTY : Game Of Thrones Season 6
HYPE: Leftovers / Twin Peaks

First time ive seen The Night Of on here. Freaking amazing.

MOTY: Moonlight
BOTY: Bvs
HYPE: American Made/Blade Runner 2049

SOTY: American Crime Story
BOTY: Luke Cage/Daredevil Season 2
Hype: Fargo/Twin Peaks

I thought everything about it was well done (except maybe the eczema storyline) it was well directed throughout had really compelling characters and great acting from Turturro and Ahmed. I think most people had issues with the pacing but, it wasn't really a mystery show it was showing how a relatively innocent kid can get fucked over by the system and it winds up ruining his life.

>SOTY
>Westworld
sup reddit

>Hyped for twin peaks
the first series wasn't good

>sup reddit
sup contrarian tryhard

>the first series wasn't good
maximum pleb

not watching the kino Fire Walk With Me and realizing this show will be all the Lynchian goodness we've been waiting for

>contrarian
>he doesn't like a popular show, he must be a contrarian
enjoy your slow paced, boring show, filled with questions that will never be answered

>he doesn't like a popular show, he must be a contrarian

you know, that's literally the definition of contrarianism

not in the context used

in the context used, you or the poster was implying I am a contrarian just so I can be different.

not because i realize a shit show when i see one

I'm surprised I sctually loved thr eczema storyline. Really crept up,on you as the plot progressed. I also really like the whole "subtle beast" theme around the detective

MOTY: Hacksaw Ridge
BOTY: Green Room "The trailer made it look awesome but the movie was boring as fuck and the characters were stupid.
HYPE: Alien Covenant - John Wick 2

SOTY: Ash VS. Evil Dead Season 2
BOTY: American Horror Story: Roanoke
HYPE:Taboo

>in the context used, you or the poster was implying I am a contrarian just so I can be different.

well you substantiated the claim yourself by using the "reddit" buzzword, because you're so different than the typical reddit hivemind

>Beyond
>blunder of the year

it was the best Star Trek movie since Generations

I do not watch Television sorry

>John Wick Part 2

Wat? They making it? Fuck yeah

>Anthropoid

Good taste, op

>BvS blunder

Bad taste, op

Green room truly was a huge turd, like laughably bad. I feel like that dude's death was the only reason it became popular

The part where the hipster chick tried to shoot the dog with a shotgun ad missed made me physically facepalm.

She missed, with a fucking shotgun! And then she just stood there like a retard while the dog chewed her throat out.

Continue slurpin your semen guys

Don't watch a ton of television. And I was looking forward to Captain Fantastic. It got a ton of praise and I think Viggo is a genuinely great actor. Outside of him, it was a total piece of shit.

Let's have a discourse.