Let’s settle this, Sup Forums. Do we like Paramore and/or My Chemical Romance (now)?

Let’s settle this, Sup Forums. Do we like Paramore and/or My Chemical Romance (now)?
strawpoll.me/14815059

WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG (SOY)BOY

MAH FATHER

TUH SEE A MARCHIN' BAND

no

Fuck fake emo.

good job

whats real emo

HE SAID SUN WHEN

i have always always felt this way about these shitty two bands i cant believe people i respect actually like them
MCR guy shoulda stuck to comic books where his type of aesthetic is less cringey

1st, 2nd, and 4th wave.
With a bit of lenience near transitions.
Deja Entendu is pretty much the only not fake emo 3rd wave album.

Bullets was emo

>mfw this thread

Only good paramore album is after laughter, and it's not amazing by any means. I enjoyed black parade and danger days, but that's about it.

i would have sex with paramore first

just hayley / paramore

Good bands, nastolgia, have some good songs. Got to see them both in their prime.

This

Keep voting. :^)

It’s nice to see Sup Forums is coming around to these unironically great bands.

Neither of them are fake emo because neither of them try to be emo, they're pop-punk you idiot.

Paramore's discog has more variety and they've matured with age

MCR's first 3 albums only sound slightly different from each other, and they all have the same tone and sound like they could've each been made in the same year (except maybe Black Parade), and then there's Danger Days which was a fun record but the opposite of maturity

>they all have the same tone and sound like they could've each been made in the same year

I honestly don't know how you could think that unless you havent actually listened to Bullets or Three Cheers. Besides the massive difference in production ones a le post-hardcore album and one is pure pop-punk. Then with Black Parade you've got the completely different "I want to be Freddie Mercury so bad" shit full of ballads.

Bump. :)