What's the best portrayal of climate change in a movie?

What's the best portrayal of climate change in a movie?

>Ice caps are melting
>Somehow this means less water

Nice try Schlomo

The Mad Max saga

>climate change is real
Go away liberal cucks .

""scientists"" BTFO how will they ever recover?

Liquid water is more dense than ice, so ice displaces more volume and if it melts the water level will go down overall. You can observe this in a glass of ice water.

I don't get it; every movie features weather in some way unless it's set in space or something.

that's not true the level will stay the same
because ice float so the volume it takes is just above water

I thought people were scared the coastlines would rise, not the other way around. Maybe we NEED the polar caps to melt?

>Climate change could be easily fixed by dumping Iron in the upper ocean to create phytoplankton blooms which will absorb the excess carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
>This will not cripple Western economies
>This is never discussed by (((environmentalists)))

really activated my almonds

This is a LAKE that is drying up, its NOT the sea/ocean. Dumb bastards, the lot of you.

Weather =/= Climate. Fucking brainless nigger that you are.

Probably Interstellar in some respects. So many people are focused on climate, they forget about the dangers of agricultural monoculture.

I'm an Integrated Plant Science major and it's like all we talk about for "coming trends in agriculture".

It's part of why GMO's are becoming so important.

Alright I'm off my soap box.

Are climate change believers the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet?

You really think man can control what only gods can, ie the weather.

Nice bait, here is your (You).

Now get cancer.

maybe u should try not taking every piece of bait

(You)'ve just got all the answers today haven't (You)

Maybe people shouldnt be baiting at all. I know its probably fun to do so but if everyone else does it, it will kill any meaningfull discussion and by pretending to be idiots, the actual idiots will feel at home.

>mfw climate cucks changed the language from 'cooling' to 'warming', then finally to 'change' so that literally anything can be blamed on it
>mfw a climate cucks says "there is a scientific consensus" on the matter
>Science
>Consensus
>mfw they call people who question it (i.e. what you're supposed to do constantly for EVERY scientific theory) are labeled "deniers", subconsciously linking them to Nazis in order to discourage dissent
Scientists are God's to Atheists; their word is infallible gospel.

>"Gee mister government, how do we stop this from happening?"
>"Through TAXES obviously! hehehe..."
>mfw they don't realise it's just a global wealth redistribution scam in order to give governments more control over private business

El loco Higuita?

>If I'm just passive-aggressive and don't provide a counter, I win!

but user don't you know, GMO's are an evil invention by Big Agricultureā„¢ which will poison our children with genetically enhanced diseases and wipe out or species.

who cares?

I too prefer conservative cucks

why are climate cucks so fucking stupid? its like they have never heard of rain. whatever happens to lakes and rivers they will always autocorrect themselves naturally with rain. planet earth has always had problems, even in its heyday planet earth was covered with molten lava, volcanoes, and toxic fumes. planet earth is a beautiful living thing that will always correct itself to adapt to every situation.

well yes, but will humanity survive the adaptation?

A Canadian billionaire tried to do this. Turns out it's not as effective as you think and causes food chain disruption.

on a purely scientific scale, yes

>Empirical data has no value because muh oil donors

Conservacucks, everyone. Selling out future generations since the Vietnam War

One a purely scientific scale you're a fucking retard.

>28 replies
>No Waterworld
This board sucks

>all this muricaposting ITT

>this entire thread

D-Deus Vult, r-right guise?

Bad movie and bad suggestion.

Well...hehehehe.....well......hehehehHAHAH....you....you....HAHAHAHAH I SLAY ME......can't portray something......that......pfftttttttttttt........can't exist.....AHAHAHAHAHAH!

>transport water from melted icecaps to dried up lake
>profit

go home, grandpa

you're pretty smart huh?

maybe elysium

> the mass of poor living on a shitty planet
> the rich have isolated themselves completely

Sup Forums and Trumpfags are the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums. People thought project Chanology was bad, you guys are so pathetic you are 10x worse than any Chanology faggot.

>implying Merkel won't start WW3 to force in all the boiling filthy shitskins