Why is it politically incorrect to point out

that Chinese, Indian or Korean immigrants (and/or their kids) end up rich and highly educated despite having pretty much nothing when they come to America or Europe... but Africans, even in the 5th, 6th or 7th generation, end up criminals, uneducated and unemployed?

because truth is racist and we can't have that

You also forgot that it is deemed socially acceptable to incriminate people of European origin

african immigrants are very successful tho

>african immigrants are very successful tho
??? What? Where?

In countries with selective immigration a couple of Africans nations do well in the first generation. Doubt it lasts though.

because you are racist in your fact cherry picking

not all chinese are rich, you are just cherry picking success stories

Also: Niggers are basically retarded, and promote a culture of thugness

muh systematic oppression

Our Africans aren't like yours ... ours are inbred, with large families and women wearing extremely tacky hijabs.

That's the thing: African immigrants (in the US) are successful but African-Americans are not.

... or that it's ok to say that asians have higher iqs than europeans, but not ok to say that europeans have higher iqs than africans.

>cherry picking
no, asian families on average have a higher income than white families in america. AVERAGE. that's not cherry picking

Same as with most parts of Europe. The worst thing that ever happened to black immigrants in Europe was African-American rap culture, which especially exploded with blacks since the Internet became more accessible. Now they think African-American culture is the fucking benchmark of behavior for a black person in the West and white kids think the same empowering them to pull this sort of thug lifestyle off. Thanks America, fucking over themselves and the entire planet since WW2.

>In countries with selective immigration a couple of Africans nations do well in the first generation. Doubt it lasts though.

Well, not around here. Pretty much 90% of all Africans in Germany are on welfare or are criminals. It is extremely hard to find an African in Germany who has a job.

Africans are s8me if the most prosperous group. it's so called African American that gets discrimonated against. cause they are the slaves whitey keep in check and have systematically optessed

I was talking to my stepdad about this and he claims it's because black culture doesn't value education like those other cultures do. I then said that's fine, but I think that the REASON why they don't value education is because of their lower IQ. He went on to talk about how it's because of slavery. I don't see the connection personally.

>... or that it's ok to say that asians have higher iqs than europeans, but not ok to say that europeans have higher iqs than africans.

Are you trying to tell us something, Fin?

how easy isn't it to pick 8n the most powerless people

This is true.

A couple of years ago, there was hilarious Youtube drama of American niggers bitching about successful Africans coming and destroying their "America is racist" narrative because, as a group, they're more successful than native whites.

Hahahahahahaha

It's because blacks are gorillas and Chinese are aliens.