HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
kekekekekekkkekekekek

and?

>3h lunch break

All I need is 5 minutes to eat and 25 to sit back and have a few smokes.

>3 hour lunch break
>young people stay up to early morning

what the fuck is wrong with spain? don't they atleast get the sense they are atleast being lazy niggers and wasting away their futures by not making use of their time?

Why would you make work three hours longer??
Wouldn't it be better to have it all over and done with?

where would spain be without british tourism?

did you even read what you posted?

>three hour,
i only have 1 hour for lunch and i'm glad.

>a 3 hour lunch break isn't enough of a trigger

subhumans, everyone

Spain is backwards

Finally, that break is fucking TERRIBLE.

>3 hours
>can't do anything because have to work
>come back at night
>can't do anything because have to work next moning

is much more profitable to eat in 30 min, end your work and still have some hours to do YOUR OWN LIFE

>3 hour lunch break
What the fuck

For starters, 2 hours is the maximum break I have ever known/seen. 3 hours is probably a lie.

On the other hand, those breaks are forced by the company in order to people stay more time at work. Yeah, is like a twisted logic by which the longer you are at work, the better.

In other words, calling people "lazy" or whatever for something not chosen is retarded. It is a "business decision" that most people are against to but cannot do much but accept it.

Of course, nevermind if this is just a bait thread.

>3h lunch break

@ my job

7:30 Start
10:00 - 10:15 Coffee
12:00 - 12:30 Lunch
14:30 - 14:45 Coffee
16:00 bye

Perfect desu senpai

let me see if I can explain this to a subhuman like you without reaching the part of making drawings.... temperatures are now of 47ºC

no one can work outside at max peak hours because it's fucking deadly, those schedules are only for people who work outside under the sun, those are not for people who sit in front of a computer all day like me.

obviously for a country like yours so full of niggers it must sound amazing because if a nogger dies you just have to get another nigger to do his job but in here we have protection like this instilled by unions in the past

>3h lunch break

des.. pa.. cito

semana pasada murió un tío limpiando carreteras porque estaba en horas de máximo riesgo debajo de un sol de casi 50 grados, eses horarios fueron creados en un tiempo en el que los aires acondicionados no existían y la gente trabajaba bajo el sol todo el día, poco a poco irán desapareciendo. Ahora dejar de alimentar a estes trolls que solo tienen dos neuronas funcionales.

ITT: wage slaves triggered by based spaniards

Nice butthurt Jorge. I don't know how it's in Spain,but there we have already 21st century and most of the people work in closed rooms equipped with an aircon or at least fans.
Youre buch of lazy monkeys. Maybe you havea different opinion, but I can't blame you- well you border France and Portugal...

Why are you so butthurt?

Harsh

@ my job

9:45 start
10:00-10:15 coffee
12:00-13:00 lunch
13:30-13:45 coffee
14:30-15:00 go to the nearest shop for some choco
16:45-17:00 coffee
18:00 bye

6:30 Start
8:30 - 8:45 Breakfast
12:00 - 12:30 Lunch
15:15 bye

isn't it obvious? can't you see his flag? must be shit to be russian rapebabies.

>3h lunch break
>"why is our economy shit? why can't i find a job?"

did you know that in spain when they say they'll get your item delivered to you in a day, that it really means seven weeks?

At my job:
8:30 Start
3:30 End
4:30 Actually leave, now that the work area is unfucked for the 5 o'clock shift
At some random point in the middle: choke down a sandwich while working one-handed