Do you? Why?

Do you? Why?

I do
>Why
Because i worked as a bartender on 10 hour shifts and the salary is not THAT high BECAUSE thats how the service business works and worked for a hell of a lot of years. Its like the general Status Quo: booze is cheap (except for expensive clubs where you don't really need to tip but people usually do because they are rich and don't give a fuck), salaries are low and the rest is compensated by the tip so if the service is good the worker gets higher tips. Its encouraging better service and its the literal definition of the client is the boss.

No
>Why
I already paid for the service.

No, unless the service is good.

>yes
>because I have enough disposable income to do so

this to be honest. i just tip if the service is good.

>i don't get paid enough so give me money for nothing.
nah.

yeah of course i leave a tip. i dont want people to know i post on Sup Forums

Sometimes. I tip if I felt the service was better than normal. I'm not paying extra for an average job and I'm frankly unsympathetic to the plight of servers/chefs. If you wanted an easier life, you should have walked down an easier path. Now bring me my food.

Kind of poor so no. I would ifI was a millionaire

no, because I live in Slovenia

>falling for the tipping Jew

Saged and reported a

It would be disrespectful here.

I'm Dutch
I'm Cheap
denying me to practice my culture would be racism

Demanding people tip you is Jew tier behaviour

Culture isn't tied to race, fag. Get your facts straight, unlike your sexuality.

>i don't get paid enough so give me money for nothing.
>nah.
You do realize that bars and restaurants (and all derivatives from those two except high end stuff with huge added/inflated prices) usually work on a very low profit margin and any fuckup could drive the business in the ground, right? Or are you too young to understand what i just said?

Thats because you want people to come and drink/eat in your venue and you want it to be affordable to a big group of people. When it comes to bars, most of them work on the premise mentioned before AND on the hope that the client drinks a considerable amount of drinks.

How do you do that?
You work on the age old unwritten rule of tipping (insert fedora joke here). Low prices and low expenditures and the bartender/waiter rounds his salary from tips.

If venues worked on profitability and possibility of further investments, you wouldn't afford drinking a beer whenever you want or having a meal. Thats why bars and restaurants don't do major changes often unless the owner is some kind of big shot.

Most of them are young people just starting in the workforce and probably their first jobs.

>Being unsympathetic to people who work to earn a living

Are you a neet or a nigger? Oh, you're canadian, figures.

I'll tip anywhere from 0-25% if I leave more sober than I show up you can fucking starve for all i care

>Implying calling something racism is ever used in a correct way

Yeah and you're part of the reason why. Why did you bother learning English if you're not going to respect the language? Get off my board, filthy foreigner.

>Oh, you're canadian
Fuck you you stupid gypsy fuck. It's not my job to subsidize these fucking dropout addict single moms.

I almost wanted to do a serious response, but then I noticed your flag.
Nice try Canada

>I just got completely BTFO'd so I'll just make a joke about his flag

That's what I thought. If you don't want to speak English properly then go patronize a Dutch board.

I write "Make America Great Again" on $5 and $10 bills and give them as tips.

>trying this desperately to guilt people into tipping

This shit right here is exactly why I'm beginning to tip less and less. You seem less like a down on your luck character and more like an uppity, presumptuous, spoiled little fag. One of the people who you even responded to said he DOES tip, but only if he feels the service is better quality then what he'd expect, which is generally how everyone fucking does it because no one should be forced to feel like they need to subsidize someone elses wages when both parties are usually fucking working and the other party is already paying for a service

Seriously fuck off with your nonsense. If you want more tips, do a better job, and if you don't like living off tips, fucking FIND a better job. No one owes you shit commie

Hehe Leaf thinks he can have a valid opinion on this board.
I did not even read you post.

I do and I tip well if deserved. However, I hate tipping and avoid places where it is social convention.

counterservice masterrace

If those are the people who work in the bars/restaurants you frequent, i have bad news for you. Those are the people that spit in your drinks and lick your food.

>being this much of an idiot.
>You seem less like a down on your luck character and more like an uppity, presumptuous, spoiled little fag.
I worked in the service business some time ago. I worked through half of 11th grade and all of 12th and 1 year of college. Then i worked my way up to a better job so excuse me if i seem "spoiled" because i got where i am on my own efforts.

>One of the people who you even responded to said he DOES tip
I responded because you neets have no idea who are the usual people who work those jobs and its normal to not like them because they aren't highly trained and have no experience so they have no idea how to ass kiss the client to make him feel better.

And if you read again, i explained WHY things are how they are because apparently you are those kind of "experts" who have no idea what they're talking about, they're just using their feels and things they heard from someone that heard from someone else.

>No one owes you shit commie
>commie
Capitalism is communism now.
W E W
E
W

I don't know anything about the people where I frequent. I call coprorate if they piss me off