DUDE LETS MAKE HIM GAY EVEN THOUGH NOTHING IN THE BOOKS HINTS AT THIS

DUDE LETS MAKE HIM GAY EVEN THOUGH NOTHING IN THE BOOKS HINTS AT THIS

>female '''''''''''''''''''''''writers''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>being gay is some big important thing

literally as important as what his favorite shoes are

Fuck WB for keeping her relevant

>always inviting Harry into his office late at night
>nothing hints at it

So he's not just gay, he's also a paedophile?

Don't forget making Herminy black

For no fucking reason

Exactly, it screams terrible, lazy writing, we get it. But then again what else could you expect from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

where did they make him gay?

>Never had any mention of a wife, or girlfriend
>Implying it wasn't blindingly obvious he was gay

Why would an old person be gay anyway? Who wants to fuck old wrinkly incontinent ass?

imagine based dumbledore sucking dick, what a sight to be had, I'm glad the writer included this detail about his sexuality, it adds so much

A good portion of faggots are pedophiles, in fact, I remember reading a study that said a majority of faggots were child sexual assault victims

Take it to /lit/ you dumb bot

>As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

gets me every time

>child sexual assault victims=pedophiles

He's supposed to be a wise old wizard. Since when do wise old wizards have wives?

I think if I went a day without seeing this pasta I would kill myself

it's funny because when people do this it is the ultimate signal of fan service

very pervasive pasta (VPP)

Its like with Korra and Asami

He only started inviting Harry to his office when Harry was 16 IIRC - which is legal in bongland

based Harold Bloom

>wise
>his security measures to protect the stone which could have been used to revive magic Hitler were overcome by first graders
>a year later, he had a giant monster running loose on the campus, hurting students. Again he didn't do anything to find it and the matter was resolved by second year students.
>he had a magic nazi sneak into his school at two different occasions, leading to the death of a student

> majority of faggots were child sexual assault victims
> were child sexual assault victims
> were

>wise

Dumbledore is pretty much a powerful idiot

Like I said, "supposed to be".

>homosexual != asexual

>Atlas Shrugged, ok Sup Forums
>Huxley in the low tier

kys

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you made the claim that faggots are mostly paedophiles, and you suggested a study that shows that a majority of faggots were child sexual assault victims to substantiate your claim. But that seems to be a false equivalence to me.
i understand that you were probably not being sincere in your argumentation, and that's fine, but...

kys

It's not important, which is why Rowling shouldn't have shit it out on her fucking twitter after the series concluded to get some goodboy points with the drooling retard crowd. If I was a gay I'd be fucking insulted at such blatant pandering.

None of that is true.

Homosexuality is a shameful, self satiating condition that puts pleasures of the flesh over the intrinsic role of man in nature, redditor. It's weakness and moral corruption incarnate, found only in stagnate civilizations wallowing in a pit of their own opulence without any true purpose.

Did anything in the books hint at him being straight?

based

Just like people who have sex without intending to produce offspring. Disgusting.

And the people who enjoy hanging out with friends and family, rather than working.

> faggot internet defense force ITT believe mentally ill imbeciles shoving their genitals up each others' digestive systems is normal behavior

God is dead, user. Just accept it and try to enjoy your meaningless life.

>do the catholic cuddle to kids in his office
>wipe their memory afterwards

what by-laws say that i'm supposed to copulate and reproduce? i mean i'm not gay, and I'd like to have kids but it's my own choice

Literally this.

It's clearly a mental deficiency, but the left has always been about celebrating the weak, supporting the vile and defending the amorral.

Fags are literally the reason why the AIDS epidemic started.

more like

DUDE LET'S MAKE HIM GAY EVEN THOUGH THAT CHANGES NOTHING IN HIS CHARACTER

Dumbledore had interests outside of being gay

>intrinsic role of man in nature
Why don't you take up that role in nature and live naked in a cave?

Intolerance isn't conducive to extensive intellect in the modern age. It just makes you look weak, pitiful and powerless.

>Atlas Shrugged god tier
>1984 high tier
>Brave New World low tier

I remember being 14 years old

truth

idiot

Best post in the thread. There's a reason western civilisation is imploding. But the people who can perceive their place and time in the context of history will always be a minority.

Being tolerant of degeneracy has given us a world with STD's, unsubstainable birthrates and terrorism.

Why does it matter?

A 14 year old isn't likely to have read all of those.

Can I put this on my tombstone nigga

That's why the first two were the worst. Third kind of makes sense, because it's understandable that the headmaster can't blatantly defy the ministry. Fourth was a good trick. Fifth was a good trick and Harry just went on his own like a fucking retard.

>unsubstainable

>There's a reason western civilisation is imploding.

Yes. The people in charge are insulated from their decisions.

>not picking up on the subtext with Grindelwald

BASED
A
S
E
D

pure kinopost

>tfw to intelligent two enjoy Harry Potter aside from Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality by Eliezer Yudkowsky

nice

fpbp

Glad to see this board isn't full of numale cucks.

Fucking 10/10 post.

Heterosexuality is just as self-satiating-- it just conveniently happens to be conducive to reproduction. Choice and the role of the individual is irrelevant-- ascribing connotations and pseudo-intellectualism to the nature of the condition is a farce. None of us are in complete control.

To then go even further from that absolute fact so as to make some form of conclusion to the signifcance of homosexuality, a condition as recurring and apparently longlasting as homosexuality itself, just because you see reproduction as "true", or "right", is idiotic.

That's why anyone vehemently against homosexuality is inherently retarded. Your ignorance stems from arrogance. Who are you to determine what's right in this world?

Bump for posterity.

Lad status: wew

Good post!

Bump for this

>Tolkien in same tier as GRR and Harry potter
>1984 high tier
These bait list keep getting better

Amazing

top kek on the dank kino

Put me in the screencap.

We're living in what is technologically the fastest and most advanced age of mankind. The progress taken place in the past 100 years represents a pacing with more momentum than what man has achieved in 100,000. The culture is a necessary derivative, and is by and far worth the sacrifice, considering where we stand today.

Shoving your reproductive organ in to another males anal cavity is not right, no matter how much you want it to be.

You know we can see that the poster count isn't going up.

Hence why they would put Atlas Shrugged in God-tier. A 14-year-old is likely to have read 1984 and Brave New World, and then in their edgy state claim something like there's nothing wrong with Brave New World.

STDs were always widespread. Before AIDS, you had syphilis.
Birthrates are lower, it's just that people are less likely to die before adulthood.
Terror has always been a viable war tactic at different places and times throughout history. By the way, these terrorists these days believe to be fighting against degeneracy, they are radical traditionalists, after all.

>EVEN THOUGH NOTHING IN THE BOOKS HINTS AT THIS
His relationship with Harry should have made is obvious

obvious pedophile is obvious

We did it reddit!

My sides

Sup Forums got Sup Forumsed

>these terrorists these days believe to be fighting against degeneracy

Well then, hail ISIS.

I personally look forward to the day when fags are being chucked off buildings in Germanistan.

Somebody get this hothead outta here.

10/10

fpbp

>homosexuality, a condition as recurring and apparently longlasting as heterosexuality itself
Fixed.

Fucking based user

Cucks BTFO

based

>without any true purpose

shitposting on Sup Forums doesn't count as a true purpose btw

nuh, he's back baby.

bravo

How can one man be so based?

That just means people who were in the thread earlier are replying to the post as well.

B A S E D
A E
S S
E A
D E S A B

nice rebuttal, based user

Top post lad