Apologize for what you did to my ancestors, white boy

Apologize for what you did to my ancestors, white boy.

no

I'm not at all sorry for breaking up your slaving racket.

My ancestors where Irish and were your ancestors co-workers you dumb monkey fuck.

NBA players pay tax in each state they play in (as do all major athletes).

King James gives more money to the government than you and all your extended family, so I suggest you stop picking on someone who was drafted to the NBA out of high school when you were shitposting and beating off every night.

poor Lil bitch boy getting blown the fuck out by mulattos.

Why should I apologize? Belgian relationship with Congo merely got... out of hands.

basketball was literally invented by white canadians

Sorry I fed your parents at the zoo

>that easy bait

Go fuck yourself, 10% white person.

Just wait till Cavs BTFO the Meme Team and Draymong Green on Thurs

im sorry we turned them into people

I dindu nuffin to your ancestors bronbron

Why is Steph Curry better than you?

Don't think every white person's ancestors owned slaves.

My family were Amish, we spent generations making civilization in thw wilderness with our own hands, and creating that your welfare monkeys now ruin.

You're literally so bad that we vote down public transport every time it comes up, just so the poor welfare niggers have a hard time leaving their ghettos.

DELETE THIS RACISM

GET OFF MY BOARD

Ill say what ever you want me to say if you bring my city of Cleveland a championship

Here you go.

The contribution of slaves to western prosperity is so minor in the grand scheme of things that if I were able to do it over again, I would just have exterminated your ancestors down to the last, brillo haired man.

fuck you nigger

My ancestors never owned slaves, but I wish they did.

hold this L f a m you schleep, curry cant play D for shit. hes a one way player. Irving even better than curry

LEBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON JAAAAAAAAAAAAMES

Sage goes in options, report the thread

>implying Steph Curry needs to do anything but shoot 3's over every from half court

Lebrons old news buddy make way for the future

Not to mention LeBron is pretty based. He has some conservative values, and is a very patient man. He also like to hear all facts before making an opinion, even if it ends up being the wrong one sometimes. Better than what can be said for your average liberal anyway.

If I don't will you cry again?

How well did that do in game 5

>so I suggest you stop picking on someone who was drafted to the NBA out of high school when you were shitposting and beating off every night.

Yes, it took a lifetime of commitment and training to be a 6'10 gorilla, Kek. Niggers when will they learn.

Fucking basketball, the apes have a little mini chimp out each time they score. It must suck having all your sports dominated by nigs

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
BLACK LIVES DOES NOT MATTER HERE

DELETE THIS

should read "do not matter here"

First of all
Who the fuck are you?
Second of all
Why do you want an apology from a person who is part of a group that were thought to be mongoloids for a major part of history?