First Date music

Hi Sup Forums. I met this girl recently and we have a first date set for next weekend, but I'm stumped on what kinda music to bring for the car ride. I don't know any of her music tastes (I listen to everything user).

Pic related is some albums I own that I thought may be suitable for this sorta thing. Tell me which ones would be best.

Also accepting other recommendations... I have a lot of shit on CD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0e2dKHHZ8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TDYVmKzU9RU&index=1&list=PL943057F8F8463B37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=q0e2dKHHZ8Y

fuck u

no, fuck HER

End goal here m8

how about talking like someone without autism?

Jesus, this. I've tried to do what you've done before OP, and believe me, unless it's an hour long car ride (which seems excessive for a first date) just talk.
That said, I did once put a song from Beyond the Fleeting Gates on a playlist for a girl and she loved it.

>Siamese Dream
Dude, play Mayonaise with her. In fact, I got an idea, OP. If it becomes sunny at your town on your date, try to go with her to some forest or grassy field, and watch the sunset together with her while Mayonaise plays. Then, if she likes you enough, when the song goes acoustic, you look right into her eyes. Straight at her elegant gaze. Right after the acoustic part of the song, you and her kids while the light of the sky beams at each of your faces. In that particular moment, your spirit will remain bonded with her for the rest of eternity, almost like an amulet for the heart.

Please?

I thought it was implied that the music would just be low volume as they talk, was this not the case?

I'm not gonna be blasting it Jesus. Obviously I'll be talking. It'll be background music if anything.

I'm not a fucking sperg guys.

Damn dude I'll try but I live in Pennsylvania and it's fucking January lol

Prove to her you don't afraid of anything and put on the Carmina Burana [spoiler]',:^)[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=TDYVmKzU9RU&index=1&list=PL943057F8F8463B37

sc?

Wtf is up with you and amulets bro why are you posting about it in every thread.

>But seriously Im currently working on a synth-heavy prog metal album about an Egyptian slave building a pyramid for a corrupt phaorah and while digging in the sand he comes across a buried amulet which gives him a vision of power and glory which he interprets as a sign he needs to assassinate the phaorah and become the new king. The amulet gives him strength and control over people but also leeches off him and drives him slowly insane. He makes friends with a wealthy aristocrat who gets him closer into the inner circle of the rulers. He then meets and falls in love with the princess who convinces him to murder her husband so he can become the new king. After stabbing the prince to death the princss screams for the guards and his "friend" comes in dressed as the lead guard. She kisses his "friend" and orders our hero mummified buried alive and thrown into a mass grave. With his last breath he curses everyone and everything he knows and offers the gods his eternal soul in exchange for being given the chance to wreak vengeance on his enemies. The amulet takes the form of Osiris who grants his request and makes him the new king - of the underworld. The main character then rules over the undead for a thousand years, sending hordes of zombie mummies and plagues upon the earth.

That wasn't me, my stories are way more esoteric and nonsensical! But I did post this:

>Try making a Shoegaze concept album about a lost amulet hidden from a warlock long ago, that falls into the lake of Giants. The water, enchanted like a sort of elixir, grows the amulet into a tremendous chain. Soon, it reflects the light of the Sun and blinds all.

I could add on to it if you would like.

I know, you're the amulet guy from the other thread! I wanted to share my prog metal concept with you because it has amulets too

Imagine being such a fucking loser that you have to have the perfect playlist for a 5 minute car ride

Just put on the radio if you’re that worried you fucking spastic

ayy rep pa

Oh, okay! I love the idea, but what if we have a prequel about the origin of the amulet? Like what ancient power wore it, how it was inherited from an omnipotent deity, or how it was originally the home of the spirits of animals?

Alright, user. I'm coming thru on this for you. This is what me and my gf listen to when we go driving around and on dates and shit. Hopefully this can work out for you. She'll think you're a cool dude and some of the songs on these albums can really set the mood if u kno wat I mean.

Hmm. The way I imagined it, the amulet itself was nothing more than a vessel for one of the Egyptian gods/goddesses. Not sure which one. But the gods can't simply exist on the physical plane, as they inhabit an otherworld. They need something like a relic or other object with which to imbue part of their spirit/power

The smiths are a safe choice

this

Ride and Smashing Pumpkins might be 2 noisy imo. Only do Lorde if you actually like Lorde. Smiths are a safe choice and so are less-gothy-Cure

>ohmygodohmygodohmygodguys
>i need muzak 2 play for grill
>is going 2 b played lo so i can talk
>WTF DO I PLAY 4 HER??!!
>it has 2 b curated, it cant be just anything!!
>this background muzak has 2 b perfect u fucks1
>WTF I'M NOT A SPERG!!!!!!1!!!!!

>I'm not a fucking sperg guys.
>but I need Sup Forums to pick the soundtrack to my date

ahahaha what. dont do whatever you plan on doing. planning anything will generally never go through and you also have like 9 hours worth of albums to listen to with this girl? Why dont you ask her what she likes? Why do you care so much? I put on fucking mf doom special herbs 1-9 because who gives a shit about the music

Be a man and play trout mask replica. Lock her in the car for the entirety of the album

Beach House seems pretty safe. Something like Myth would be good background music

This x 100 Bitches love Soulja

The Smiths is a godtier choice for this

Stereolab, bitch