Puta journalist propagandist proclaims buying AR-15 in 7 minutes "horrifying & obscene"

"SEVEN MINUTES.

That's how long it took me to buy an AR-15, the type of semiautomatic rifle used in the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history.

Seven minutes. From the moment I handed the salesperson my driver's license to the moment I passed my background check.

It's obscene.

Horrifying.

[...]

If it wasn't so appallingly easy to get a gun in this country, it wouldn't be easy for the next gunman to deliver the kind of carnage that's as much a part of this country as the American flag."

philly.com/philly/columnists/helen_ubinas/20160614_Ubinas__I_bought_an_AR-15_semi-automatic_rifle_in_Philly_in_7_minutes.html?photo_2

It's called 2nd Amendment with the phrase "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

>Self-righteous libtard kunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=@notesfromhel&src=typd
nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs
youtube.com/watch?v=y3bU9Q2Z4Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lel, she cried after being called a liberal cunt.

Twitter: @NotesfromHeL

twitter.com/search?q=@notesfromhel&src=typd

Troll this puta for the lulz.

Another dumbass cowardly kike.

"The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

Obligatory video clips on hoblophobic liberals and weeping lispy faggots:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

SHITTY THREAD WASSHOI
SHITTY THREAD WASSHOI
SHITTY THREAD WASSHOI

>Puta

Why use that language, homie? You gotta try to blend in with the gringos, comprende?

So what happens when a criminal is stupid enough to try to buy a gun from a gun store?

>2004
>buy shotgun at a-mart
>everything clears in less than 30 minutes
>manager comes over
>says can't sell me ammo
>walks me to the door with him holding the gun
>tells me not to come back for 24 hours

>2006
>go to local gun shop
>interested in ruger blackhawk II
>old guy runs background check
>gives me some weird look
>"The officer wants to talk to you"
>wat
>talk to officer
>he informs me that my license is suspended and not valid ID
>ask him what to do
>tells me i need to surrender my license and get a state ID
>ok
>give phone back to old guy
>leave
>take care of my shit
>come back couple of weeks later
>all goes well
>sells me the gun, holster and ammo

My favorite part is how the license and ID have the same number.

>"The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

t.numale

Because Latinos love gun control when it benefits them to control the populace, like what's happening in Mexico with the carnage as the result of draconian gun control while drug cartels run amok.

The journalist Helen U. is another Latina that pushes for gun control within USA.

Former president of Mexico Felipe Calderón lectures U.S. Congress on immigration and his calling for gun control to the standing ovation by the traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3bU9Q2Z4Bg

Is SEVEN MINUTES the ONE DOLLAR of our generation?

>The explosions gave me PTSD.
>I was anxious and irritable.

what do you mean by this?

It's the CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM of the week

SEVEN MINUTES

That's how long it took for me to write this blog post, the biggest bearer of disinformation and propaganda against your rights the world knows.

Seven minutes. From the moment I opened my macbook, to the moment I pressed "post".

It's obscene.

Horrifying.

I see why gun sales spike every time there is a push for gun controls and these sort of delusional retards who actually believe their own bullshit come out of the woodwork.

Oh fuck, that made me laugh. I'd love to see that cunt fire a real weapon, a G3 or MG3, something nice in 7.65x51. He'd most likely die from that. lel.

Probably came in expecting to hate it, everyone I have been shooting with that has never shot before loves it.

Look how long it took her to come in our country and destroy it from the inside out?

>I'm a law abiding citizen
>Pass background check

THIS IS SO SCARY! HOW CAN ANY COUNTRY ALLOW LAW ABIDING CITIZENS TO BUY GUNS!

I feel like this is a good opportunity to say "so you bought your gun in less than 10 minutes, and then proceeded to NOT go shoot up a school or a mall. Almost as if guns are inanimate tools and all people are different. What are you so afraid of again?"

>Puta

Literally how. I'm noguns swedecuck and even I have managed to shit unscathed.

kek

I meant to say shoot shit

That's the point. Even though they say they just want to stop criminals from getting "assault weapons" they really want to ban all guns, full stop.

because guys like Dyan Roof can do the same

Goddamn, this sounds awesome.

(((((KUNT-zman))))))

And guys like 98% of the rest of America can not pull a roof

SEVEN MINUTES

THAT'S ALL I CAN SPARE

Fucking women get everything with less effort.

>horrifying
I think it sounds fucking wonderful. Fuck, do I ever want to shoot random objects with an Rk 62

Lol what a little weakling beta.

The problem is A) niggers and mudslimes and B) a lack of nigger and mudslime control.

"AAAAAA guns!" is a faggoty kike red herring.

>That bitch at 2:17

COULD HAVE KILLED A MAN

>everyone claiming this to be swedes
>it's actually filthy danes

Why do poofters always lisp?
>has all that cock affected their teeth and tongue structures?

>kuntz

Where does she live that she doesn't have to do the whole three day Brady bill waiting period?

My first thought firing a gun was "Holy shit I'm never putting this to my head if I feel suicidal. Shit is like the power of a car concentrated into my hand." And I'm far from some alpha male type.

T. own shottie and P226. Wish I didn't sell my AK.

What about the ammo? pic related

We should really spend several billion lobbying for extra bureaucracy to get that time up to 9 minutes. That will totally make us all as safe as London over here.

Orlando shooter didn't use a AR-15

jurno can't correctly identify objects, so I can't believe a single word from her

>If the denied her the story would be about how disgracefully sexist and racist it is that she, a proud woman of colour couldn't buy a gun when white racist fag killing mass murderers can.

The article would have had some strength if its author was a murderer.

If you're innocent and haven't hurt anybody in your life, why would it be surprising and horrific that society trusts you with a gun?

I for one am outraged that americans are treating mexican women as equals.

Well maybe she got it quickly because it was a semite-automatic rifle

>It took me just 4 minutes to buy a ticket and book a flight on a Boeing 767, the type of plane used in the deadliest terrorist attack on American soil. The kicker? There was NO background check!" #banplanesnotIslam #notallMuslims

GLOBAL SATURATION

>Puta journalist
are you 12?