What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xWMugmUs94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

an avant-garde cuckold erotica kino

meme the movie

waste of time. avgn is cool but this movie is shit.

This movie made Space Cop look like fucking Citizen Kane

It's a cringe montage. You'll be lucky to make it through the 20 minute mark.

Honestly, it's not that good. But I admire what he did, and watching it in a packed theater with a bunch of other fans made it really enjoyable.

Short answer: Ass
Long answer: Assssssssssssssssssss

If that's a cringe montage then what's the Channel Awesome movies?

Exactly what you'd expect. Mediocre, but it seems like everyone involved were pretty into it.

Just disappointment. Its as if James took everything that made AVGN great and deliberately left it out of the movie

It's not a good movie. It tries to portray AVGN as some internet superstar, instead he should have been a basement dwelling nerd with no friends. Also a lot of the jokes fall flat or feel out of place, like they would never exist in an episode. I don't think James wrote the script by himself and you can tell some other fucktard was there shitting it up.

Movie 43

>everything that made AVGN good

What? What made AVGN good? The rampant cussing? The constant references to feces and buttocks? The manufactured outrage?

It was hot when she got jizzed on the face

he must mean references to copywritten material like the et game he prob couldnt get the rights for.

Stopped hating on it when i heard the story about how the hospital messed up his daughters birth and nearly lost all function in her arm

If anything i respect the guy for keeping up his work while going through a legit crisis

so that's what this was about

seriously hard not to get teary eyed
youtube.com/watch?v=3xWMugmUs94

>Space Cop
Oh god I forgot how bad that was

Agreed. One of the worst decisions were to make to give the nerd fans and a position of high status, thus completely unrelatable as a main character. The jokes were lame, the acting shit and had an awful shoehorned lovestory (cuck memes nonwithstanding). This could be forgiven if it wasn't for the fact that the characters were shit.

cuckoldry

I love how James is obviously a legit and nice dude. The movie fucking sucked though. Too much cringing. That being said I could easily just listen to him ramble about old monster movies for hours. He's best at that.

The prequel and origins story of blacked.com

Nah man he is evil manbaby

god damn. what a good guy.

What the fuck, it says I need to be a member of Blacked to be able to see James new uploads, can only see Mike's videos now