FOX BTFO

Jennifer Lawrence would rather do a Guardians movie than X-Men.

digitalspy.com/movies/guardians-of-the-galaxy/news/a817211/jennifer-lawrence-mystique-guardians-of-the-galaxy/

Because she knows where the money is, and it's not Fox.

Apocalypse did poorly at the box office and Logan will only be a success because of the rated R gimmick and smaller budget.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I hope she never gets another job from them

Stupid cunt.

NO! Meme Lord is bad enough.

Of course she would.

Would you rather star in a movie where you go on crazy space adventures or star in drama movie movies?

Plus Mystique is a boring character

LE DEEP TRAILER BECUZ SONG CHOICE film

Its going to be just as garbage as every other Wolverine film. X-23 jailbait won't save it.

i thought she was tired of playing mystique

Hey, my Sup Forums twinks. I have an awesome idea. Let's make Mystique, a fucking nothing, into the main character.

Too bad marvel knows how shit she is so they'd cast Haley Bennett instead

A song has a huge effect on a trailer.

As if GotG wasn't awful enough as it is

And a trailer is a huge indicator of a movie's quality, am I right?

Praise the lord

>x-men without jennifer lawrence
A man can dream, a man can dream.

She'd be a better Captain Marvel than what's her face.

I hope she leaves. They need to get someone good looking.

mystique is not a hero type of character, should have gone for Jean

Maybe they can finally get rid of her and get someone who is at least willing to get the paint on her.

That good news, Jennifer Lawrence is a massive cunt.

No thanks, Fox can keep her.

Glad I'm not the only one who saw this trailer and thought it was trash.

whats ur point retard are we supposed to think a movie is bad if it has a good trailer?

We don't want her.

dont let this fat ugly bitch who cant act anywhere near guardians.

she is literal cancer and doesnt understand the making films = boring. she wants to be in xmen but not painted up like a mutant.

now she wants to be in fucking guardians of the galaxy, EXCEPT NOT PAINTED LIKE AN ALIEN. TOO BAD BITCH.

Because she is fucking Chris Pratt lmao

>Jennifer Lawrence pining for that Marvel money

No. Whatever potential roles she wants could be replaced by a more talented actress.

If you need an actress with an average face and a nice body, you can always find it for cheaper that Jennifer Lawrence.

She won't. She's self destructing.

I hope she get addicted to heroin. And starts getting weird botox shit done to her face.

one whiff of the pratt package and she's already wanting to follow him everywhere now. hahahahaha

Why did I start hating JLaw once her nudes got leaked? Before I at least... enjoyed her.
But now, I just hate her. Why?!
I did enjoy the nudes tho...

edgy

I doubt it. She's a dumb ugly liberal bitch. He could do better if wanted to cheat anyway.

>jlaw would rather not wear the unflattering blue shit

Oooooh really???!

>"I would love to," Jennifer said (via Metro). "I would choose that over doing another X-Men movie maybe.

>"I won't be Mystique in the X-Men movies, but I would love to be Mystique in Guardians Of The Galaxy. I wonder if I could do that."

I want to point out that casually shitting on the writers like this is usually step one of the complete self absorbed diva cunt's downfall and that makes me so happy.

she was at least tolerable during first class and hunger games because she was new and had some nice thighs.
then she opened her mouth and x-men movies revolved around her and she said the stupidest things imaginable

Its your future honey. You can put it off all you want. But you'll get there, Jenjen.

>They need to get someone good looking.
Are you referring to guardians or the x-men?

>being an X-Men fan
lmao

She's getting so fat user

>She's not going to have a career next year

WE DID IT BOYS

>not being an x-men fan
ayy

>post yfw she appears in Guardians now

Pls god no

Dubs confirms it, the x-men are saved.

Can we agree this is the best thing Disney has done since Emperor's new Groove?

Xmen is made by Fox, retard.

No, pervert.

>Can we agree this is the best thing Disney has done since Emperor's new Groove?
>>>
> Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)20:19:41 No.77396993 ▶
>
>Xmen is made by Fox, retard.
>>>
> Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)20:20:54 No.77397021 ▶
>
>No, pervert.
How is this perverted?

YIFF IN HELL FURFAG

>furfag
It's a Disney film with anthropomorphic animals. They've been doing this since the very begigining. Fucking Donald Duck counts.

THINNGGG

The hate she gets from you people is comical, so much hate over an actress.

Fuck off nigger.

She's probably getting the D from Chris Pratt. Total home wrecker, one of us and shit.

shut up puppet

Fox probably forced him to set her in a main role, considering she has pull with the audiences and such. I doubt Singer would have any girls in there if he had a say in it. It's a shame because the most interesting part of these movies was always the professor X v. Mr. Pringles rivalry.

of course, marvel $$$$$

>a whore would like to get paid more

Of course she would.

But the money paid should be proportionate to the quality of the whore.

And JLaw is a five dollar whore, nothing more.

The only "Hero" in the X-Men franchise is Scott.

If the future films are completely about Cyclops as a leader they'll be fine.

He's a boring, vanilla twat.

>does a film with Chris Pratt
>wants to be in Guardians of the Galaxy now
>Chris Pratt is in that too

Clearly she wants his dick.

>Apocalypse did poorly at the box office

No it didn't. It made by 3 times its budget.

This.

>Total home wrecker, one of us and shit.
ahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahaha

It isn't unjustified tho. She needs to get off her high horse.

If a man had made that joke you all would've called him "based".

Except men make fun of fat people, not how I didn't explicited the sex.

And it would still be fine if she didn't say what was in the first panel you dumb Tumblr whore

Good, fuck her. She was a terrible Mystique and probably the worst thing about the recent trilogy.

fuck her, we never wanted her in the first place. she is the reason X-Men movies are turning into shit.

confirmed, knows nothing about Cyc.

Bulllshit. If she'd just made the Fatman joke without saying what was in the first panel you would all just go "imagine if an actor said that about an actress, what a cunt" instead.

Yes it is still an obvious double standard idiot that doesn't mean I actually care and am triggered by her remarks just because I acknowledge the hypocrisy.

It's over. There is no way for DC to recover at this rate.

The DCEU is finished. Fox and Sony execs on suicide watch.

I know he's so boring they turned him into a megalomaniac and then killed him off. What a great character.
He only works as the straight man to sniktbub's feral faggotry. He's pointless otherwise.

That's not the point, the problem here is that she insulted mr. doubles and you don't fucking do that on the internet. You just check them and be on your way.

Sony execs seem to have been in a Suicide Squad for a while

Rebecca Romijn was infinitely hotter, more intimidating and actually dedicated to the role.
I think it's fucking horseshit how they gave Lawrence a shitty suit to wear instead of makeup because she didn't like it.

>we
what part of marvel/fox are u from lads?

I never said I think it triggered or bothered you. I was just agreeing with Krager when he said that the hate she gets here is pretty comical.

>A-lister box office poison on her way out attempts to cling to relevancy by trying to latch onto box office successes
Wow, I'm so surprised
Even normies have gotten sick of her. And after Magnificent 7 and Girl on The Train, she's being replaced with Haley Bennett
JLaw should just be glad she managed to scam hollywood for so much money before they got sick of her

>she insulted mr. doubles and you don't fucking do that
That's right, that little slut gotta pay.

>Jennifer Lawrence
>getting any more high-profile job offers
>getting any more job overs at all

It's ogre...

fuck off back to the moon, Shithuman

Thing is, Rebecca Romjin was just a side character with some cool scenes, she wasn't supposed to be at the forefront, or saying many lines at all. Neither iteration is right, anyway. Mystique is supposed to be a manipulative cunt with her own agenda, who is extremely hard to find due to her powers. She's not damn hero, or Charle's surrogate sister.

My uncle works for Fox.

No, man, she still has movies out.

Nudes leaked = ruined the mystery for some I think. IDK, I didn't care.

However it was all around the time that her personality began shining through after they pushed her into the spotlight, and there is now nothing redeemable left. She seems like a bad person.

Vicente Fox?

Snyderkino will save us from this travesty.

I don't know who that is.

But for how long? For how long, user...

>Snyder will never direct an X-Men movie about the Sentinels oppressing the mutants ending with Magneto killing the president

It hurts to live lads

she's starring with chris pratt in passengers
that's how you know she's desperate
not because pratt is a bad actor, but because they need his stardom to prop her up

and when that film does significantly worse than pratt's other films, they'll cut her loose and she'll be able to complain that it's cause she's getting old and not cause she's a try-hard bitch

X-Men doesn't deserve Snyder's genius

Nobody deserves Snyder's "genius."

Of course not, we are unworthy
But he chooses to share it with us anyway out of the grace of his heart
Praise him

God-KinoKing Snyder The JUST

>implying any studio would hire such a bitch make statements like this