Scream Bloody Gore > Spiritual Healing > Human > Leprosy > Symbolic > Individual Thought Patterns >>> The Sound of...

Scream Bloody Gore > Spiritual Healing > Human > Leprosy > Symbolic > Individual Thought Patterns >>> The Sound of Perseverance

trying to get into Death, but I'm really not digging pic related past the first two tracks

lol those are like the only good songs on that album besides crystal mountain. Have you listened to Human?

Leprosy>SBG>Human>SH>ITP>Symbolic>TSOP

nah, but it seems to be the second favorite, so I'm gonna try and give it a listen

Only liked Crystal Mountain 2bh

Honestly, I would put Spiritual Healing before SBG (its my personal favorite Death album), but IMO those first three albums are top notch death metal anyway.

Death Metal was the one metal offshoot I could never get into. Heard Death for the first time a few days ago. I wasn't impressed.

You LITERALLY couldn't be wronger.

I consider everything up to Human to be the only
"straight up" death metal albums in Death's career. From Human they turned into progmetal/thrash.

Spiritual Healing>Symbolic>Human>Leprosy>>>ITP>TSOP>>>SBG

Scream Bloody Gore was the first album of theirs that I heard and it's the only one I've never been able to enjoy, despite re-listening to it at least a dozen times.

>listening to (((Death)))

this and leprosy are the only good death metal albums.

You don't like TSOP? It's my go to cardio album.

t. has only listened to those 2 albums

>No altars of madness
You should like it even if you don't like death metal

Altars of Madness is a classic, but i've been enjoying Blessed Are the Sick a bit more as of late.

...its kinda ironic, since I wasn't all that into BATS at first.

I completely forgot that existed but yeah I liked that a bit when I listened to it.

Reminder that chuck was in the closet

...honestly, this wouldn't surprise me.

Someone needs to ask Kam Lee and Chris Reifert about this one of these days.

pic related is the death metal world's resident transgendered person.

>he thinks spiritual healing is a good album

>No Necroticism
Please get out.

I would totally go back in time and alter your future if you know what I'm saying