This is what the average brazilian girl looks like????

this is what the average brazilian girl looks like????
wow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yL91_ERJdtY
edition.cnn.com/2014/07/09/health/beating-the-bulge-brazil-obesity/
businessinsider.com/brazil-on-track-to-be-most-obese-in-world-2015-10
csmonitor.com/World/Americas/Latin-America-Monitor/2012/0730/Supersized-Brazil-Obesity-a-growing-health-threat
youtube.com/watch?v=W2azliyij-o
youtube.com/watch?v=pLZozdlAYEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want her to crush my skull with her bunda.

6/10

Nice hair.

>get hot gf
>everything else becomes trivialized because you always want to fuck her
>fuck her non-stop
>have a heart attack
>die
>can no longer have any kind of gf

That would be an average brazilian women
She probably only fucks chads though

become chad, joao

Gonna need a name.

tits aren't big enough

not her, but this one is/was also really hot
youtube.com/watch?v=yL91_ERJdtY

If this was average i would be looking for a gf right now.

then leave your room.

maybe he lives in the north

I'm from Porto Alegre, one of the most developed and whitest cities of Brazil. Girls here are either fat or flat like plank.

they look nice and firm tho

Well, I like flat girls, there is a thing in them that makes them lovely and instigates my protector instinct

import a qt from the SE mate

doesn't matter
had sex

I`m sure that if you go to places like the gym you will find hot girls.

It's over. Porto Alegre is fat feminist heaven.

>In 1975 just 19% of Brazilian men and 29% of Brazilian women were overweight: In 2014 those figures are now 54% and 48% respectively.
>"In Brazil, being thin is associated with poverty, so culture has accepted being heavier as a desirable trait," says Uauy. This dramatic change in food culture has made cardiovascular disease and stroke the leading cause of death in the country according to Uauy -- followed closely by diabetes.
edition.cnn.com/2014/07/09/health/beating-the-bulge-brazil-obesity/

>Alarmingly, more than half of Brazil’s population has become overweight, compared to 43% in 2006.
>“If Brazil’s does not change its ways, it could be the most obese nation in the next 15 years”.
businessinsider.com/brazil-on-track-to-be-most-obese-in-world-2015-10

>Only 15 percent of Brazilian adults are active in their free time. The Economist revealed a study this week that showed that Brazilians are among the most sedentary in the world – even more than Americans. Over 40 percent of Brazilian men and over 50 percent of Brazilian women get insufficient exercise, the study says. With record sales of cars, TVs, and computers, it's getting easier to avoid exercise.
csmonitor.com/World/Americas/Latin-America-Monitor/2012/0730/Supersized-Brazil-Obesity-a-growing-health-threat

Fat Boom in Brazil:
youtube.com/watch?v=W2azliyij-o

Most "Beautiful Fat" Girl Contest In Brazil:
youtube.com/watch?v=pLZozdlAYEY

>>"In Brazil, being thin is associated with poverty, so culture has accepted being heavier as a desirable trait," says Uauy. This dramatic change in food culture has made cardiovascular disease and stroke the leading cause of death in the country according to Uauy -- followed closely by diabetes.
well, thats bs. Only ``empoderada`` women says that.
"It`s easier to convince the world that being fat is nice than accepting yourself fat"

>In Brazil, being thin is associated with poverty

Haha no

how can these types of women exist in brazil? isn't plastic surgery free for you guys? moreover, doesn't your culture champion beautiful women? have i been lied to?

Why is she so fat?

>believing memes

Do you get shot daily?

What a fucking naive. Brazil isn't bunda heaven Sup Forums thinks we are. This meme must die.